Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

User15

Moon
First off, here's my f-list...

F-list - Warning

I prefer third person, 2-3 paragraph responses. I love consensual romance just as much as I love dub/non-con stuff, just depends on the set up. The best games tend to have both ;)

I don't have a lot of time to invest in playing but I think I could get a few responses out a week with a couple partners. I'll be straight up with you if I'm not feeling it as I don't want to burden myself or have someone else invest their time just to get a half ass response. I pretty much need ooc communication to survive in the rp world. I want to know what you are thinking!

I play female characters against male character counterparts. I've played mxm and fxf before but it's just not what I'm looking for right now. What you are irl doesn't matter to me though. See my f-list for character preferences. I play switch, usually dom more often than sub and I like a partner that can do the same.

I'm only really into two fandoms atm and that's My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan. I could also play in an AU. Big super hero/super villain kink right now <3

Ideas-

BNHA
-Toru has a crush on her teacher, Aizawa. She feels like he’s the only person who actually ‘sees’ her despite her being literally invisible

Jiro x Denki
Ochaco x Bakugo
Toru x Mashirao
Looking for class crush romance leading to eventual smut
Willing to play other pairings!

-Male OC hero/villain with a female OC hero/villain with quirks from the show or ones we come up with
-Male hero/villain with quirkless damsel in distress (possibly a trap though?)
(I'm also fine with playing multiple characters)

-Looking for someone to play Twice as well

AoT
-Someone to play Erin or Armin (I have fan art of an older Armin I would love to play against) in the barracks, or lost within Wall Maria, with an OC we build together or with a character from the show that I can play
-OCs trying to survive after the fall of the wall (perhaps a soldier and a civilian)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom