Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ever present notification

bodman54

Supernova
So I've had this problem happen twice to me recently. I get a message notification but when I click on it I don't have a new message and the notification doesn't go away. Does anyone know what might cause this?

I believe this is a known issue with Xenforo that we're still waiting on a fix for - software development moves slow sometimes and all that. The notification should still be showing you the conversation it believes there's a message for and when the other person replies to that conversation in all my experience that removes the notification. Slightly annoying, but it will resolve itself in time.

I believe this is a known issue with Xenforo that we're still waiting on a fix for - software development moves slow sometimes and all that. The notification should still be showing you the conversation it believes there's a message for and when the other person replies to that conversation in all my experience that removes the notification. Slightly annoying, but it will resolve itself in time.

But what if my partner has responded and the notification is there but ththe message is missing. Cause that might be what's happening

I have not heard of that happening with anyone else, if you believe that to be the case I would recommend speaking with @Vekseid about it as that would be a bug he would want to know about.

Running a script to supposedly fix this. May take an hour

Back
Top Bottom