Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Frustration Thread

Deante

Star
This is a place to grouch about what bothers you about RP, peope who PM you, req threads, anything BMR related.

Site rules apply. No direct kinkbashing, etc. or referring to specific peope; try to be general.

Also no advisong. This isn’t a thread where folks come for help to these issues, it’s to vent, to be heard,. To say “This makes me mad!” and get “Yeah me too!” in reply.

Last edited:
Here’s a big one getting to me lately.

The One Way Pairing

Fake Req Thread said:
I’m looking for someone to play a dominant black guy/older man/orc/anthro/vampire/tentacle monster/toaster. Multiples of these for gangbang would be great.

I will only play a sub blonde Caucasian human girl age 16-22. No multiple characters.

Long ago I accepted the sub-dom ratio, I get it. But to see person after person want you to play something specific while they are completely inflexible in return is really starting to get to me.

Maybe because I'm new to these forums and I'm used to others, but I can't stand how interactions/brainstorming go here. Is it just me?

Many people on these forums post an interest thread, but some post very little. Usually just pairings.

So I'll approach them about some pairings I like, I'll even throw out a few ideas, maybe a paragraph of an idea, a shell at least. Their response? "I want something more complex/in depth." It's happened several times.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to write out the whole idea for you. RPing to me is collaborative. I'll throw an idea out, but I want to brainstorm the idea. I feel like a lot of people here want the other person to come up with the entire idea and not contribute at all.

The worse is when I do give a nice complex idea, several paragraphs long, with a few questions and even an idea for my character, and they respond with. "Sounds good." I try to get more out of them, and still, 5 word responses at most.

I usually end interactions with them. Seems to happen a lot though.

I dislike it when I see almost little to no detail when I am rping with someone. I need to see some sort of effort that you are contributing to the rp but if you just give me "he walks up to her fast. he leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly. He then proceeded to.."

it gets boring fast. real fast.

That feel when someone says they don't want to rp because 'you didn't read my f-list properly' when it's obvious they didn't read my plots properly.

"wanna rp?"

What do they think this is? Discord?

Edit: That is the RP version of “Lemme Smash.”

As far as my pet peeve, people with little to no wiggle room for OC faceclaims, something about being severely limited, or even outright told to use a specific image/picture, rubs me wrong.

I know that people can request whatever they want on their searches, and maybe it’s just me, but that just pushes me away immediately.

People wanting to do nothing but smut with absolutely zero effort to create even a hint of a storyline whatsoever then getting offended when you say no thanks.

So I have a kink I want to write to. I even have a plot in mind for it. The problem is that this plot, and the greater overall kink, doesn't lend itself well to collaborative writing.

Request threads looking the same or getting the same request from 4 different people, ironically it feels like I can play matchmaker
wanting to do the male role and then automaticaly having someone ask me to play the female role because I'm female and I shouldn't play males
also the comments that i'm taking this too seriously

@StormyNyte i understand completely and ive have several people be pricks to me just because i dont write novel like and am not good at punctuation i mean i have a learning disability so im sorry if im not good at something.

and good to see you again stormy would you like to continue out rp from DR if so please pm me

Back
Top Bottom