Fx Any Fandom JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Fandom (Seeking Dom)

Blossomsakura

Meteorite
THIS HAS NOOOOO CORRELATION WITH THE MANGA OR ANIME. EXCEPT CHARACTERS AND STORYLINES.

BASICALLY the Jojo family lore still somewhat applies.
The return of the Piller men and DIO

**You will be playing multiple characters the pillar men, and DIO**

Imagine if there was such thing as the jojo family and the events after and before the pillar men. What if kars crashes into the planet as a metor, and his power was wasted only for him to look for more power and comes across DIO. DIO reserects Kar’s fallen comrades. The jojo family teams up with my oc “a fated” healing Harmon user to defeat them. Her Harmon is water, floral and vegetation is strange. It is said that she is blessed by Angel micheal and Gabriel out of pity for having eve’s cursed blood. It was even said that she was an angel. However my character is traded like cattle between DIO and Kars, and the two other pillar men. Who seem to like the idea that She have Eve’s pure blood which is very cursed but so powerful. The pillarmen want to wake up their species because the want to dominate the human race. To rule like they once did. Soon the two evil men split off, into different parties (Kars and DIO) they wage a war against each other. I am a sub and I was hoping to be treated somewhat as a slave. Be manipulated a lot and forced. They drink a lot of blood from her and she doesn’t seem to change. F-list - Warning Those are my kinks. Breeding is a big kink of mine and pregnancy. BDSM. I am a masochist was well.

Back
Top Bottom