Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Virtual Fantasy RPG Game (interest check)

RP THREAD
OOC Thread
Character Sheet Thread

Heya guys! Been getting into SAO recently with the new Progressive storyline, so I thought maybe to check if anyone else was too (or if you just like that in general). I don't play fandoms so I'm not suggesting an SAO rp, but I'm definitely suggesting one that is heavily inspired by it. A few things I should mention real quick:

1. I play primarily anthro characters (see the 'furry girls' link, some nsfw, in my signature for an idea of the kinds of characters I tend to play). While the players themselves would all be human, I intend for in-game characters to include furries. If that's not your thing, feel free to stick around as if a majority of players who are interested do not want any of this, I'd be inclined to limit or remove it. Just know that I really really love playing anthro girls so it will be a big blow for me...
2. This rp is intended to have adult situations. While I LOVE ecchi and would definitely like for it to play a pretty big part of it, I'm open to discussion whether you guys would want something more lighthearted or something more serious. Either way, sex is fine within the thread, though if you're bashful about it, feel free to take it to pms or your own thread if you'd like.
3. All interactions for this rp in particular will be done entirely on this site. I do not use discord for any rp purposes, and while I apologize for any inconveniences, I have my personal reasons.
4. As a freeform rp, I want to play it without any sort of system in place. I would like to be able to rely on you guys to use your best judgment for situations and play through encounters as would make sense. I intend to give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to decide in most cases whether you will be hit or not, whether you escape a trap, etc, while I hope for the same treatment toward my characters and npcs. So please don't assume that everything you do will work, and definitely do not control other players' characters! In the event that this 'system' does not work, I can work up some solution to it.
5. With the above points highlighted, these are the cases in the event I DM the story. If someone else would like to take the role instead, I'm more than happy to become a player and play by your rules. Please note that I'm willing to bend to your will for everything but the discord part. I do not use discord rp and I have no exceptions to this rule. Sorry.

With all of those quirks out of the way, I'll get to the idea! As of right now, I'm going to lean more toward a lighthearted approach.

An exciting new virtual fantasy rpg game was announced several months back and its creator has sent out a bunch of invitations to prospective players! The launch is this weekend and will require all players to physically go to the huge event center where the game will take place. Each player will be placed in a play pod and be transferred into the game to create their character. While they will have some downtime, hanging out and chatting in the loading area before the world is open to them, a message from the creator will appear.

A grand prize of $100,000 will be given to the player, party, or guild that defeats the final boss of the game, but there is a catch: if a player logs out for any reason, their character will be deleted and they will be disqualified. If a character's hp reaches 0 for whatever reason, they will die. The character will then be deleted and the player will be disqualified. So once they are out of the game, there is no way back in.

A fine prize just for playing a game, right? Well... as players will find out, the game is quite difficult and journey will be long. Not to mention filled with peril and... oddly enough, quite a bit of perversion as well. It almost seems like the creator herself is a wild pervert with the kinds of things that inhabit the game. And of course, players will find there is a sex option as well...

Hopefully you get an idea of the kind of story I'm looking to run. While SAO was fun, it was pretty dark. This is supposed to be lighter and, of course, more sexually driven! Let me list some kinks that I would personally love to include. Let me know if they're to your liking and if there are any other ones you'd like to add!

-ECCHI!!!!!
-Skimpy Clothing/Uniforms
-Sexual Encounters
-Non-con (will probably be consensual between players unless you'd want otherwise)
-Bondage
-Kidnapping
-Tentacles
-Underwear/Lingerie

So just some quick character sheets I think should be fine to get us introed. Feel free to find a ref img if you want.
Human Name/Character Name:
Race and Class:
Out-game/In-game Age:
Quick Personality:
One Strength:
One Weakness:
Any other notes:

CHARACTER SHEET COMPILATION

Name: Oliver/silverback the destroyer
Race: werewolf
Class: ranger
Quick personality: rouge like and charming, he has arrogant side to him. He is extremely loyal to his friends but not to his lovers.
Strengths: good accuracy and stentgj when in wolf form.
Weakness: easily distracted by women and very arrogant.
Other info: he is good at seduction and other similar things and he retains full control of his beast form (for the anthro lewd scenes)

Human Name/Character Name: Sebastian/Valyn (Val) Brimheart
Race and Class: Half Devil, Druid
Out-game/In-game Age: 25/132
Quick Personality: First to suspicion but quick to trust. Valyn is the product of a devil of chaos raping a paladin of order. His skin shifts colors based on his mood and he has a split personality. Usually he is calm, collected and ordered, but his split personality Val comes out with bouts of emotion. Val may as well be another entity all together, taking advantage of inherent shape changing Val is fully female, both physically and mentally. Though they both look alike they are essentially twins sharing a body. Valyn is ordered where Val is chaotic.
One Strength: Adept at shape changing as a druid, has learned to take on only partial forms to suit the need.
One Weakness: Having two minds in one body can be troublesome. When one cant be reasoned with or convinced the other may be drawn out. They share common goals but very different means of achieving them.
Any other notes: Valyn is straight and to the point, very lawful and heterosexual. Val on the other hand is cunning, witty, and will find alternatives to the laws she doesn't believe in. Val is also bisexual and poly, much to Valyns dismay sometimes.

Name: Riku
In game name - ryuzan the devil toad of the mist
Personality - he lives by the sword and combat, looking out for those who cannot look out for themselves. He is loyal to those that gain his respect but is not afraid to go or even fight against them should logic be the strongest thing of all than emotion. Likes to tell stories and inspires other to be better and overall friendly as he is more of a reactive person in general at least when he is in not a leader role.
Strength - good leadership skills and willpower that can inspire allies to fight with new found strength with his skill and bravery, strategic and tactical in large scale fights. Very adept in sword fighting and samurai tactics, probably one of the feared of the seven devil swordsmen
Weakness - his past mistakes sometimes come back to haunt him which can make him lose control and act irrationally cold and aggressive, sometimes stubborn in a fight not wanting to lose his pride.
Other info - takes serious action to very bad offenses and not afraid to get physical but otherwise respectable and chill
Age in game: 20

Name: Emily Green
In game name: Hana
Race: Dragon
Class: Paladin
Info: Hana prides herself on her strength and speed, defending her teammates from danger with her large shield. She loves nothing more than celebrating a hard-fought victory with a flagon of ale at the pub, challenging strangers to arm-wrestles with her powerful draconic muscles. In a group she can lead if need be, but prefers to follow a good leader. Hana values loyalty and a good sense of humour.
Strengths: Dragons are physically strong, and Hana puts this to good use with unshakeable bravery.
Weaknesses: While her wings allow her to reposition quickly, they are a large weak spot when unfurled. She sometimes doesn't think things through.
Pic: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/4b/2b/7e4b2bda08c42e6d67cf102821f0d96a.jpg

*Human Name/Character Name: Alice/Felicia
*Race and Class: Catgirl / Assassin
*Out-game/In-game Age: 20 / 18
*Quick Personality: Felicia shows a sly nature whether she's with friends, strangers or enemies. If she's included in a group or guild, her loyalty to the clan and it's head wont be swayed whatever happens. Altho, her full trust should be earned in order to make her join one.
*One Strength: Her cat-like senses enables her to react to things quickly, suited for her assassin role
*One Weakness: Felicia can easily be distracted when she spot something odd and tends to chase after it. (Just like how a cat chases a red dot)
*Any other notes: It isn't that hard to warm up on her, but just be warned of her sly personality as she can just put up an act.

Human Name/Character Name: Anne Marie Gordon/Kimitsu
Race and Class: Fox Anthro/Priestess
Out-game/In-game Age: 28/24
Quick Personality: A solo player by default, Anne Marie decided to try out the priestess class since it sounded cool, but found out that her class has to group up with others to be successful. A bit conceited and hardcore minded.
One Strength: Able to recognize patterns of enemies and adept at tracking party health.
One Weakness: Will criticize any ally's mistakes, and may get under the skin of others. Despite being the party healer, she is a bit of an uber leet.
Any other notes: Anne Marie cares only about winning that grand prize, and while she'd rather keep it all to herself, she figures that a full party will be required to take out the final boss, if not a whole bunch of threats on the way.
Ref Pic: Foxy

Last edited:
Great! Two interested so far, so I'm thinking going into more discussion if a third person is interested as well!

Alright, that's something to discuss for sure! I was thinking the players would be new to the game but maybe they're experienced from other games.

It sounds really good, wanna discuss here or should we make a group or new thread for discussion

Up to you guys, looks like we have 4 interested players! I'm all for discussing it here if you guys like.

Cool, I'm interested in playing a More roguish character, I'm not gonna go full anthro but I might have him have some wolf like features such as the ears or maybe make him like a werewolf but his form is like the werewolfs in skyrim

Well I was thinking there'd be a race and class system so you guys could make characters to your whim. I can make some harder line kind of details like say there are definitely a warrior, rogue, mage, priest kind of deal, or we can go with custom stuff. Same with races, if you wanted to have like human, elf, orc, anthro, and hybrid kind of deal, or leave it up to you guys. Either way.

Alright so it sounds like you guys kinda want to make your custom stuff is that right? Though remember the players themselves will be humans, even though we won't be seeing them again for awhile, if ever, for the rest of the rp hehe.

I was thinking they'd be different characters and only meet up in the game, perhaps during the announcement. Unless you guys agree otherwise, it would allow for explanations to things that would be surprises, if that makes any sense.

Everyone else agree? Any thoughts or qualms? I'll start making an outline for character sheets in first post.

Alrighty I updated the first post with a character sheet template. Remember, this is free form so we don't need highly specific abilities or anything like that, and we can discuss that and the like later on as well.

Color me interested! Hope it's not too late to jump on board? Not super familiar with Sword Art but I've seen plenty of anime, played plenty of fantasy games, and play d&d. Hopefully I can learn and adapt off everyone else.

Heya, nope, just in time! We'll have 5 players with you on board, and it shouldn't be too different from an average fantasy style gaming adventure. Or fantasy in general really lol.

Ecchi style with anthro people in a fantasy setting. I'm definitely on board. Are we to use this thread for OOC? Make our characters here and await the rp thread going up?

I was thinking that unless you guys wanted to have like a separate thread for OOC and a separate thread for the rp (which obviously the rp gets its own). And while it doesn't have to be entirely based around anthro people, I'll be sure to play some myself lol.

Speaking of which, did you guys want me to play a character alongside the party, or stick to just dming?

Back
Top Bottom