Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts - Under the Back Cover (@Koibito x @Princess Kaylin)

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Kingdom Hearts
Under the Back Cover
@Koibito x @Princess_Kaylin

A kingdom hearts roleplay of various characters through the timeline(s) of the series
Hopefully Xehanort and his multiple versions of himself don't screw with it anymore.
((Previous events in pm))
Koibito
May 13, 2019
It was the age of fairy tales. Long before the worlds were headed towards their ultimate fate, long before the world itself was at the brink of ruin. Light filled the vast land and peace was abound. The Light fought the Darkness, young wielders of the Keyblade - a powerful weapon of light that struck down the darkness that would harm those around it, as well as cultivating the light itself to preserve it.

The masses of Daybreak Town, where the light was watched over and cared for, were mainly made up of these young warriors who fended off the dark.

The young residents, members each of one of the five Unions that presided over Daybreak Town, received missions when they were needed. Sent off to other worlds where the Darkness plagued to take back the land and gather the light.

Today's was a trip to the Dwarven Woodlands. A small party had set off on an average Heartless clearing mission, eager to prove themselves to their Unions. The party got separated though, only two of the members were nearby; a young boy by the name of Akihiko, and a redheaded girl he remembered from earlier, that he now saw being overwhelmed by a couple of the Heartless.

Red and white shoes padded the dirt path rapidly as Akihiko ran for the young girl. He brandished a simple Keyblade, the hilt that surrounded the handle being blue in color, with the blade being a single rounded shaft with a star-like formation for the key teeth. The tip was a mounted sphere and a small point came from the other side of the teeth, and it's keychain was a hollowed star symbol. Rearing the weapon back, Akihiko leapt at the Heartless coming from behind the girl and swung strong, and true. The small shadowy creature dissipated in a single strike, as the redhead in white fought off the one in front of her.

Letting go of his Keyblade for now, letting it disappear from his grasp, the boy turned around and rubbed the back of his head through short, wavy, dark green hair. "Hey, you okay?" The boy asked kindly, however... He didn't notice another couple of shadows forming behind him, signalling that more Heartless were appearing.

"Watch it!" Another voice called as another young man vaulted around Akihiko using his shoulder, to jump behind and in one swipe take down three Heartless that were about to jump the two.

"You two alright?" The silver haired boy turned back, giving a thumbs up and a cheery smile.

Akihiko's calm expression slumped with a furrowed brow at the other boy who just showed him up in front of a cute girl. Though, he didn't recognize this kid from the party he'd started out with, was he out alone?

"C'mon, there should be more up ahead!" he told them before sprinting off leaving the two to take on more up ahead and maybe help out more Keyblade wielders along the way.

Akihiko straightened the thick collar of his short sleeve red and black top as he looked back at the girl. "Should we go help?" He asked, before the two ventured towards where the other boy went, and unbeknownst to them towards another wielder that needed help.

Princess_Kaylin
May 15, 2019

As the stranger was speaking to the red head, the camera would slowly pan into her eye as she stood there hesitant with a stick in hand.

Twenty Minutes Prior​

"Get Kaylee out of here!" A man in a crown and a dark blue emblem cape swings his arm as he keeps his sword facing forward with black goo dripping off it and sizzling into smoke. An old guard nods his head as he grabs the redhead's arm, "Come along princess" An old white haired man with a scar and wrinkles started to walk rather quickly towards the throne and pushes a switch before slowly moving down the stairs cautiously. The long red hair from the child lingers as she reaches for the man who now was engulfed by several black shadows tearing at his armor and trying to climb into him. "DAD!" She is pulled far enough in as the floor begins to shut. A massive shadow of a creature reaches as the floor closes just in time before it could get in.

ColorfulSnarlingBetafish-mobile.jpg

LJ19gZ1.png

The guard kept moving forward as he arrived to a sealed door. "Princess...you need to go....I know how to open the doorway but you are not safe here...." The girl kept crying as she yanked her hand away looking at the strange markings on the walls. It showed cloaked figures and one with a book in hand releasing those of shadows. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ABOUT MY FATHER! WHAT ABOUT THE KINGDOM!"

The guard growled a bit as he took out a small lion statue, "This is your father's heirloom from his father and now it is yours....the prophesied book drawn on the walls were to bring things from the days that have not begun...it speaks of a threat and of worlds.....you are to leave this world through the door."

Kaylee snaps as she holds the figure tight. "I AM NOT LEAVING ANYONE! FATHER AND THE OTHERS NEED..." The door above being broken in. The guard glares as he points with his sword, "THE DOOR IS GOING TO OPEN YOU NEED TO GET THROUGH.."

"BUT I CAN'T LEAVE FATHER OR YOU OR.."

"DON'T LET OUR LIVES BE IN VAIN GIRL NOW GO!" As the guard spoke the door blasted open and heartless started to swarm. A bright light seeped from the cracks of the door behind the two as it opened and started gushing inwards. The guard turned kicking Kaylee in the stomach leaving a print on her blue silk dress as she fell backwards and the door shut. The last images she saw was of her father's guard being covered in black alien looking men.

"SIR RODRICK!" Kaylee fell through as she hit a bunch of leaves and branches. She grasped a branch dropping the little lion statue below her. The branch cracked a bit as Kaylee let out a scream falling below. She felt a sharp pain as she looked over seeing the little lion next to her broken and a key chain hanging...it looked like a small key with a lion head dangling off it by the chain end. She would reach for it trembling as she paused hearing loud rustles. "Shit.....what am I to do now..." Two black smoke figures came out of the bushes. One of them leaped as its black antenna things curled towards her. She felt its hands on her shoulder as it clung onto her. Kaylee screamed as she reached grabbing a stick and swatted at its side. The creature puffed a bit of smoke as it stumbled off and started to sway. "KEEP THE HELL BACK!" She swatted at it again before grabbing her father's statue now keychain and turning holding the stick. The camera zooms into the princess' eye as a reflection of a heartless leaps at her yet again.

large.gallery_65857_2_482309.png.7d7a1a25e8d83f3a1ea955948141a2c3.png

51%2BG8tArF1L._SX425_.jpg

The time fast forwards into the events that transpired back to the moment of the fateful meeting of two hearts.​

Akihiko straightened the thick collar of his short sleeve red and black top as he looked back at the girl. "Should we go help?"

Kaylee swallowed a bit still standing holding the stick tight. She looked at the area the other one ran and back to Akihiko. "I uhm...uh thanks.....and I mean those things attacked my home....where the hell are we and why did blondie charge ahead like he is some kind of boss." She pauses as eh turns red noticinging Akihiko's face.

"Look uh...I do not know where we are but...I need to get home....my father's kingdom is under siege from those things....and they are not stopping..." The princess fixes her silk blue dress as she notices the tears on the hem and bottom skirt showing a bit of her leg. She would quickly cover it up and then rub some of her tears from her eyes.

"Guess we do not have time for introductions...." Kaylee would follow the stranger into the darkness towards the fights ahead and the allies in need.

Koibito
May 15, 2019
Akihiko jogged with the red headed girl in white who wielded a Keyblade like him, even more gracefully so as he'd seen before he'd saved her back - before he got showed up by that other kid with the silver hair and red scarf. Didn't matter to him, that guy went on ahead and Akihiko got left with the cute girl in his party.

As the two ran ahead, the dark green haired boy looked to the girl, "name's Akihiko" he told her, "yours?"

Catching up to the boy from before, halted for some reason, the two came to see a young girl about their age being helped up by the silver haired kid.

"Name's Ephemer" he told the newly reunited group as Akihiko and the other girl approached, "get behind" said Ephemer as he held his own Keyblade out. A golden shafted blade with spread, decorated teeth swiped away the Heartless like nothing as he protected the girl.

Akihiko pulled forth his Keyblade once more and stood to fight, but as one more appeared Ephemer had another idea. This shadow was bigger than the others by a small bit, it's body thinner and longer, with a more imposing frame. This was a Neo Shadow.

"You take the girl and hide, we got this" he motioned to the girl dressed in white that had followed Akihiko. At first Akihiko was going to protest, why should this punk get all the glory and show him up again? But it was then that he realized he was charged with protecting an innocent girl who herself was rather cute. It was a done deal.

After hesitating for a moment Akihiko nodded, he took the girl's wrist and ran with her urging her to keep up behind. Swatting away a couple Heartless with his Keyblade, Akihiko pulled the girl with him into a thicket of roots coming down from a tree above them. "Okay.. Here's good" he said, looking in the distance to keep an eye on Ephemer's fight.

The Neo Shadow dodged Ephemer's first strike, "this'll be tough... You ready?" He looked back to the girl with him.

Princess_Kaylin
Saturday at 1:08 AM

Strelizia followed them as she spoke faintly, "So Ephemer and you seem to be saving redheads from a similar fate....must be deja vu for you." The pale skinned green eyed redhead smirked as she kept behind the two strangers. She kept a steady pace as she spoke, "Don't mind me....I am here to help miss....."

Kaylee nodded her head taking a deep breath. She kept near Akihiko with a bright red face and an almost looked fatigued. As she rambled, Strelizia would let out a sigh, "Introductions can happen while we go to help the others in need.....I am Strelizia....it is a pleasure to meet both of you."

Kaylee blinked as she swallowed a bit, "K...kaylee....." She closed her eyes for a moment as the group caught up with Ephemer. "Where...are we....no one answered..." Strelizia spoke faintly, "We are in the woods outside of Daybreak Town.....many worlds cross here....seems like your's had a door to this place as well." A loud roar sounds in the woods....the thuds were getting closer as a shadow started to emerge. A dark figure in a cloak was in the distance speaking to some heartless from the book, "Find the heart......she couldn't have gotten far." She loooked to Ephemer, "Ephemer.....I am not sure but I do not think it is smart to have this woman with us....I think the trouble is attracted to her." She glances back as she holds her hand out and summons a keyblade. Strelizia steps in front of them as she gets to Ephemer's back slashing down another heartless. The big one slowly moves through the woods as the strange man steps through the shadows and vanishes. "Ephemer's right....take the girl and get out of here...whatever she is they want her heart!" She slashes again at another one stumbling back as she bumps into Ephemer. "Akihiko get her to safety now!"

Kaylee shook her head as she felt herself being yanked. She glanced back as the two fought while Akihiko took her away. The princess breathed heavily as they finally made it to safety, "We....we need to help them...."

Strelizia glances as she sees the Neo shadow appear and start fighting with Ephemer. "Ready as I will ever be....just try to keep up."

Koibito
Saturday at 1:26 AM
"Aha" Akihiko chuckled at Strelitzia's comment as they arrived on the scene, before she pranced around the boy to speak with the young girl. She seemed bright as the light they were protecting but confident in her innocence. Most of all to Akihiko... She was beautiful!

This new girl, Kalee, she too was rather cute he noticed as they dove under the tree roots. When she worried for the two, Akihiko shook his head, "nah, they got this" he assured her. The boy didn't want to admit it but that silver haired kid, Ephemer, he was stronger than Akihiko and it seemed so was Strelitzia.

Ephemer stood back to back with Striletzia as they faced down the Neo Shadow and a couple more small Heartless. He grinned at the other's bravado, "will do" he answered as he leapt forward and ducked an incoming claw. Ephemer sprung back up however and slammed the flat of his Keyblade against it's claws to hold against them with a slight struggle, to expose the thing's midsection.

"Striletzia!" Ephemer called as he swung upwards to fling the creatures arms above giving her the shot. At the same time the boy with the red scarf dashed the opposite way towards the other Heartless who faced Striletzia at first, taking them all out again in one swing. If Striletzia could follow through, they would make quick work of the Heartless and would be safe.

"You... Said you came from a door?" Akihiko asked confused. It was a little odd, different from how he and others usually came to be in Daybreak Town. That was just it too, they weren't IN Daybreak Town, so how did she appear here? He'd have to ask his Union Leader about it, maybe this girl was important somehow.

Princess_Kaylin
Monday at 2:59 AM

Striletzia watched as she ducked feeling Ephemer fly over her and taking out the threat. She raised her blade and rushed charging and slashing through the next three heartless before she stumbled and fell over something. The Neo Shadow smirked a bit as it had it's leg out tripping Striletzia. The neo shadow reached with it's hand as it raised the other starting to ready its claws.

Strilezia let out a scream as she raised her blade blocking as it swung twice being deflected. It lost its grip as she kicked the creature in the stomach and rolled back near Ephemer, "W....what the hell....this one is tough...." She tenses up as she feels a finger scratch and cut part of her dress revealing her skin under the lightly armored dress. "EPHEMER!....STAY....BACK!!...."

Kaylee was shivering as she clung to her knees hearing the noises. She cringed as she heard thunder erupt above as if the skies were about to break at any moment. "I...uh.....yeah......it was some bright doorway hidden under my father's throne....but what about your.." She looked up at Akihiko as she went to speak and jumped from another loud bang from outside. She was now clinging to the boy if he didn't stop her and she was trying to hide her face, "I...I just want this day to end....everyone's dead...and they are still after me..." She had tears rolling down her face as she heard a few more thuds.

Outside a darkside was moving through the woods. It's feet slowly move by the tree making the area dark as it pauses. It would begin to lower before it hears someone screaming in the distance. The creature turned and started heading towards the battle not far from there.

Koibito
Monday at 11:24 AM
Striletzia wasn't able to land her attack and the Neo Shadow Heartless swiped her barely. At her shout Ephemer spun around and aimed his Keyblade forward.

"Fire!" he shouted, as the tip started to glow, dancing magical light collecting at the tip of the Key where it flared up into a mass of flames that Ephemer shot in a single bolt at the Heartless. The cast spell crashed against the Neo Heartless, dispersing it entirely.

Akihiko raised a brow as Kaylee explained herself. "Well... I kinda always lived in town, and one day I got a Keyblade, decided to join my Union, and I fight Heartless - like them, that's how most of us came here actually" he explained, though it was little information for someone with no context. As the ground rumbled from more of the chaos, Akihiko embraced Kaylee as she clung onto him.

'Oh man... This, this is great!!!' Akihiko thought to himself as he held the young girl. "H-hey, don't worry it's alright" he assured her, "we'll get you back to town, Master Invi might know what to do" he told her.

As the battle ended, a larger foe began to approach, were they not out of the woods just yet?

Princess_Kaylin
Monday at 12:39 PM
Kaylee tenses up as she shivers looking at Akihiko, "But...but your...AH" She cringes more as she hears the thunder and holds onto Akihiko tighter. As she clung to him the footsteps moved further away.

Striletzia breathed heavily as she saw the neo burst into dust. She glanced over seeing Ephemer with the moonlight behind him. "Thanks Ephemer..." She stood up as she stepped closer with an almost bright red expression. She paused as her face turned pale. She gritted her teeth and charged in raising her blade towards Ephemer, "DUCK NOW!" She aimed it a little above his head as she shouted, "THUNDARA!!!!!" Thunder erupted from the blade as it launched into the now darkening sky. The clouds blocked out the moon as rain began to fall. The lightning bounced off the shimmers of droplets and became stronger before landing into something dark. Two eyes opened as a hand reached holding its face with a giant moan, "EPHEMER ITS A DARKSIDER!" She stumbled as she felt woozy. She glanced up as she noticed a cloaked figure hoping along the trees, "WOOOOO looky looky...that redhead is not the princess..." The strange man smirked as he leaned against the top of the tree he stood on. Lightning light up the sky behind him. "You two are not the targets...heck why did I even bother if she escaped.." He snapped his fingers, "Go ahead destroy or play with them whatever...our mission is on pause.."

Koibito
Monday at 3:54 PM
Ephemer ducked just in time for Striletzia to cast Thundara, causing lightning to come crashing down against the large creature approaching them. "Crap" Ephemer gritted his teeth lightly as they all looked up at the gigantic Heartless.

"Dammit..." Akihiko grumbled as the larger one arrived. "This one's a problem" he muttered, "okay, Kaylee stay here I need to help them" he said before running off towards the battle. He held out his hand, Keyblade appearing within it as he joined the fight.

Ephemer noticed the other boy and had an idea. He threw his Keyblade at the Darkside, it bounced off of it with a painful thunk before Ephemer jumped up to catch it, getting the thing's attention. He aimed his Keyblade and looked at the other two.

"Everyone now!" he told them.

Akihiko nodded and aimed his own Keyblade forward, and together along with Striletzia had she joined them, their blades began to glow as light shot forth, clashing against the Darkside to finish it for good.

Princess_Kaylin
Monday at 4:17 PM
Striletzia screamed as she threw her blade stabbing it into and letting the keyblade blast light into the creature. It roared as it felt the three blades slowly draining its power and started to dissipate. It roared as it let out a cry and forced itself to reform. Kaylee blinked as she saw flashes of her father and friends dying. Then she watched as the three try to hold it off and started to panic. "They are going to die.....it...it's toooo strong...." She let out a scream as she rushed out and held her father's stone tight. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! YOU WANT ME TAKE ME!" She thrust her fist into the beast as she charged past Akihiko her hand glowed as a keyblade formed and blasted white light coming from her into the blade. She breathed heavily screaming as the light slowly pierced through the creature. The cloaked figure started clapping, "There she is....there's my pure heart....oh little Kaylee.....my how you have grown..." He was shouting down but Kaylee would grit her teeth. Kaylee closed her eyes as she screamed blasting a larger beam, "UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME!". The cloaked figure watched as he saw them slowly dissipate the shadow. Kaylee gasped as she fell over sweating and the blade vanished. "My my my...getting you to reveal yourself was a bitch." The man hopped down as he glanced at the three figures near his niece, "Guess I will just take my niece and leave you three too it...." He would hesitate stepping over to her as he kept his cloaked hood on.

Koibito
Monday at 4:46 PM
The Darkside was defeated, and the three plus Kaylee now stood. Akihiko smiled at the young woman, then to Striletzia - subtly winking at her. The battle was won, at least they thought until they spotted another figure, a shadow?

The three Keyblade wielders all stepped forward to fight, but the figure stopped and vanished as quickly as they came.

With no darkness left around and the skies clearing, they were now safe.

Ephemer pointed his Keyblade forward and cast forth a ball of light that expanded into a white portal before them. "Let's get back" he told them all.

Once through they all said their partings for the day. Ephemer told Akihiko to meet him the next day if he wanted to help him with something, and he waved to Striletzia. "What was her name again... Stri.. I'll have to ask later" he mumbled to himself before leaving Kaylee with Akihiko.

The dark green haired boy grinned to Kaylee, "let's go to my Union Leader, she'll be able to figure out how to help you out" he explained before leading her through town.

They had started in a wide open town square of sorts. A large fountain rested in the middle with some shops and meeting halls around, the residential areas spreading outwards from there.

In the center of town was a large castle, riverways spread from differing layers under the castle and the two approached. "Master Invi!" he called out as they approached the entrance, "Master Invi?" He called again, "we found someone who needed help!" He shouted, hoping to explain the situation efficiently to his Leader.

Princess_Kaylin
Monday at 5:56 PM
Striletzia smiled as she turned hearing Ephemer hesitate, "Striletzia....nice to see you again...maybe I will see you around....this place is not that big after all...could say we are only the square. " She giggled at her obvious pun before waving and walking off.

Kaylee breathed heavily as she was helped through the portal. She glanced at Ephemer and Akihiko as she was held, "W...what...was that....where is uncle....I heard his voice prior..." She felt as if she was in a daze. She clung to Akihiko's side as she felt him moving them through the town. She glanced upward as they made it to a castle, "Seems like home......mine is bigger." She smirked making the most awkward joke possible before she heard Akihiko shouting.

Master Invi stepped out with her snake mask placing it on over her face. She held her chest a bit, "Akihiko...I'm glad you made it back in one piece...you know I get worried when sending anyone out.." She paused as she looked at the strange girl, "She looks exhausted... Akihiko bring her inside....I will get the potions..."

"Potions.....wait..I am fine..." She breathed heavily as she looked at Akihiko, "Why is she wearing a mask..." "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....." She took a deep breath, "You are hurt and I am offering you a bed....please bring her inside...if she refuses then I will have to bring the supplies out here....we have to do something to aid that poor girl..."

Koibito
Monday at 6:04 PM
Akihiko chuckled at Kaylee's joke before master Invi appeared. "Master!" He exclaimed with a cheeky smile as she expressed a calm worry about the young boy. "Hah it's no problem!" he flashed a thumbs up confidently. Invi was always careful and quiet, as if always watching. She rarely if ever showed any larger emotion, but that didn't mean she didn't care about her Union.

"Huh?" Akihiko asked when Kaylee asked about the Forteller's mask, "Oh, they all wear those" he answered casually with a smile.

Carefully Akihiko helped Kaylee into the castle, where a couple other wielders helped get her to the bed. "Master, that girl - she said her name was Kaylee - she sorta just... Appeared out of nowhere, that's weird, right?" He asked, trying to give all the information he knew, even if he wasn't the most articulate.

"Also the Heartless were taken care of!" He exclaimed proudly.

Princess_Kaylin
Monday at 7:46 PM
Kaylee frowned as she was brought in by strangers to a bed. She felt herself being helped drink some green liquid as she moaned. The princess looked over as she was told to rest closing her eyes drifting off.

Master Invi blinked as she spoke faintly, "Strange......she came from a door...." She rubbed her head as she muttered, "I will need to talk with the other masters.....this does not sound normal....did she say where she came from?" Invi took a deep breath as she placed a hand on Akihiko's shoulder, "I need you to look after her...I will ask at the next meeting if we can bring her in to talk to....Maybe she knows about the peak of those shadows."

Koibito
Monday at 8:47 PM
Akihiko held his chin as he thought back, "I... Don't think she did, sorry" he told Master Invi. When she placed her hand on his shoulder he looked up at her with a soft look, "is there anything I can do to help, Master?" Asked the boy enthusiastically.

The boy wasn't the best wielder and he was a rather one track minded pervert, in fact he'd only joined this Union because of it being lead by a woman - having picked before he had met Master Ava, but he was happy to do what he could and collect Light for his Union as well as help out the Masters in any way. He was a good hearted child if not a bit lecherous in nature.

One Week Later
Master Invi nods her head to the other masters as she speaks, "Alright the reason I have two people waiting outside is because we had an incident a week ago....many have heard the rumors of a girl appearing from a door...we have found out she attracts the heartless and came from a different world. She also showed signs of a keyblade meaning she might have been one of those brought by the book to the present from the future....The master requested for her to be watched over....I conquer if she has them coming then she is in danger...and as others here pointed out." She glances to bear, "This puts us at risk as well....I know the dandilions wanted to take care of her so I will let you go out there to recruit her."

Invi stood at the door as the others left past her along with a few going towards Kaylee. Invi gestures to Akihiko to follow as she walks back into the closed shop and heads to the kitchen, "Alright so I need to make sure you are ready to handle the princess.....someone needs to look after her...she may be able to use a keyblade but she is not a wielder..." Invi starts to prep food and cook as she pauses catching some whip cream on her finger. She smirks as she lets her greed slip a bit and spills it a bit on herself, "ooops...guess I need someone to show me the ropes on this...."She looks to Akihiko, "Now Akihiko...when a woman has the look of want and deliberately drops cream...what does that mean you do....not say....do..."

Mean while Kaylee takes a deep breath nodding to the masters in her now stitched up dress. "Greetings...uhm..." She glances around, "Anyone see Ephemer I wanted to thank him." She pauses hearing several questions before feeling herself tugged rather protectively away from them, "Thanks....Guessing Master Invi had the meeting from all the questions....they do realize I do not understand any of this as well...and I want to go home right..."

Akihiko rested against the wall, hands behind his head for support as he awaited the meeting to end alongside Kaylee. The green haired boy looked over to her, smiling silently as the two waited together.

The doors swung open and the five masters emerged. As four of them approached Kaylee, Akihiko's Union leader came to him. Invi gestured to the boy and looking confused for a moment, he followed Invi into the room.

They were near the castle in a storeroom, boxes laid around the room leaving the middle space open. Invi retreated to the kitchen in the next room and came back with what seemed to be some whipped cream, speaking of Kaylee and his mission casually as the mysterious woman always did.

"Yes, Master Invi" Akihiko nodded at her request. He couldn't help but grin at the idea, he'd get to be protecting a cute girl, what was better than that?

Suddenly Invi was interrupted as she seemingly purposefully dropped a bit of the whipped cream on the thick robes she and all the masters wore. Akihiko's eyes widened at her next question, it was vaguely known within their Union that the master would at times 'reward' the Union members, some were lucky enough to peek beneath her robes, though never her mask or hood. Was he... Was Akihiko about to be rewarded by a master?!

"I know!" The boy eagerly raised a finger as if a light bulb just went off. All the masters wore layered robes but atop their shoulders a shawl of sorts with a hood lay. Akihiko reached underneath the shawl, reaching for her chest from outside of her long sleeved purple robe that came down to her hips, atop another longer robe that hid her legs. Slowly, the boy eagerly groped, curious of the master's chest. How big or small must she have been? The robes hid so much he was eager to see them fall piece by piece.

Invi let out a moan as she arched her back feeling him grasping her rather large breasts under her cloak. She squirmed a bit as she rubbed her back and butt against him. She felt the whip cream slide and fall spilling onto her slightly opened robe covering her blue mini skirt and bare legs. "Good first move.." She would wiggle more as she slid her hands behind her onto his sides feeling his hips, "Now what is the plan..."

Akihiko grinned from behind Invi as he had her by the chest, reaching up to play with the taller woman as her backside brushed against the boy. Already a bulge grew within his white overall shorts as he pressed it against her.

So calmly she had complimented his move, she was the master here no matter what the young boy could do. "Master... Do I really get to do this?" The boy asked eagerly as he felt skilled hands reached back to play at his sides. Akihiko had never seen one of the female Foretellers nude before, his heart pounded in his chest at the idea, adrenaline rushing through him at the prospect of getting such an honor.

"I... Hmm..." Akihiko thought for a moment before a grin crossed his perverted little face. He moved from behind Invi to stand at her front now before reaching forward. The darker blue robe she wore atop seemed to part from the left, and so the boy reached for the wrap at her waist to loosen it before gripping at the folds to part them. Revealing a long robe of lighter color underneath. This one parted from the right, Akihiko pulled it apart as well leaving her arms covered and shawl untouched as he wouldn't dare, but robes open fully to him now, letting him view the master's body.

"I-incredible..." Akihiko gasped softly.

Master Invi smirks a bit as she nodded to Akihiko. She would feel his hands starting to open the robe to see the white blouse above the mini skirt. She let out a moan as she felt him beginning to get aroused and press against her back. "Remember...the point is to treat the one you are being intimate with the utmost respect...treat them like someone who means the world...." She let out a moan again as she felt the robe now sliding off her. She would feel the hood tug with it and fall. Her mask was still securely on but her figure...it was an hour glass...very mature and was definitely a fully grown woman.

Akihiko nodded as he marveled at the body before him. Master Invi, a real woman, curved with decently plump breasts and a lovely round backside that he pushed flush against with the arousal in his shorts.

Invi's body was exposed in full to him as the robes pooled around her feet. Akihiko reached up, as she was taller than the boy, and gently groped her breasts from behind her. He felt their weight in his hands, kneading and molding them softly is his grasp. He gently trailed his fingers over her nipples before he gripped them lightly between his fingers, giving a soft tug to them both.

"M-Master...." Akihiko gasped softly almost to himself in amazement at the feeling of her. He let one hand leave her chest for now as it slid gracefully down her toned hourglass abdomen. His fingers brushed over her pubis as he gently felt between her lower lips. Clumsily at first, it was easy enough to figure his way around as he felt the small nub that was her clit and gently caressed his finger back and forth over it.

Back
Top Bottom