Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fandom Search (Canon/Canon, M!Canon/F!OC) Craving Marvel (PLZ)

Kinzie Kensington

Super-Earth
Howdy! I'm on the search again. To make your life easier, I've listed the fandoms and pairings first.
I add to it on occasion. Anything with (selective) by it, means I'm pretty picky with my partners for that fandom/pairing.

Anime
Devilman Crybaby
Akira x Miki

Kill la Kill
Aikuoru x Ryuuko

My Hero Academia
Katsuki x Ochaco
Katsuki x Deku (genderbent)
Katsuki x OC

One Punch Man (selective)
Saitama x Fubuki
Saitama x OC

Games
Borderlands
Handsome Jack x OC
Axton x Gaige
Rhys x Fiona
Vaughn x OC
Zer0 x Lorelei

Final Fantasy XV
Noctis x Iris

Kingdom Hearts
Riku x Sora (genderbent)

Spider-Man
Peter Parker x Mary Jane Watson
Peter Parker x Felicia Hardy

Movies
John Wick (1st or 2nd movie)
John Wick x Natasha Romanoff (MCU X-Over)
John Wick x OC

Marvel
Star Lord x Gamora
Loki x Jane
Loki x Darcy
Loki x OC

Dr. Strange x Wanda
Captain America x Quake (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Captain America x Black Widow

Star Wars
Kylo Ren x Rey

TV Shows
Broadchurch
Alec Hardy x Ellie Miller

Game of Thrones
Jon x Daenerys

Letterkenny
Wayne x Rosie

Sherlock
Sherlock x Molly
Sherlock x OC

This will be short, sweet, and to the point, because I'm not looking to make a crazy indepth search thread right now.

I'm looking for a partner who can provide a few responses each week. I would like these responses to be thoughtful, and help our roleplay move things along. I will require you to help build the plot once we get the story started, because a lot of times I don't have an endgame in mind other than our two characters end up together.

I would like plot over smut - 60% plot at the minimum, and any smut will be introduced naturally. I'm not looking for anything smut driven. I'm also not looking for anything too kinky, much less taboo. That means non-con, beastiality, watersports (or whatever it's called), are all big no's for me. The reason I've come to BMR is because smut is pretty much outlawed on other sites (I DO want some), and I've had the best luck here.

While I enjoy chit chatting with my partner OOC, I don't care to give my partners personal info about me - where I live, my age, etc. - so if you ask, don't be offended if I tell you I'm not comfortable with giving that info out. I'm also not looking for someone to consider my character being 'me'. I'd prefer it if you referred to my characters by their name, "your gal," anything but saying 'me.' While I do understand people like to insert themselves into a roleplay to that extent, I'm not looking for that in our potential roleplay.

Some other miscellaneous pieces of info...

I don't mind if you're a guy or a gal, as long as you'll play a cis guy (and really, Loki is the only exception to this - if you play him canonically gender fluid, fine by me). PM or thread is fine by me. I will do Discord as a last resort - I really hate the character limit. I'm not looking to double right now, unless it's another canon/canon in the same universe. If you have a question, ask, don't assume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom