Fx Any Lighthearted romance stories / longterm / searching for dom

Mugi

Moon
Hey guys!
I am completely new to this website and this is my first time making a thread, please go easy on me.

I am 22 years old and female. English is not my native language and I am having a hard time with commas, so please excuse all those comma mistakes :'D

Since it has been 2-3 years of not roleplaying I am pretty rusty and am currently just searching for light hearted romance stories to get me back on track. I would prefer a 60% story and 40% smut ratio, but depending on the story that can change. I am open to many storysettings so just write me a PM if you have any ideas! I would like YC to be on the dominat side of the spectrum (not in the BDSM sense of the word) and personally I also prefer to play more dominant characters :b

Some pairings I would be interested in (MC x YC)
- student x teacher
- teacher x teacher
- student x student
- roommate x roommate
- wife x husband/wife
- babysitter x father/wife
- vampire x human
- monster/human x monster/human
- demon/human x demon/human
- exes

I prefer faceclaims but no pictures or anime pictures are fine as well. I prefer to play in third-person and as for post length it's usually something between 1-4 paragraphs, depending on how inspired I am.

Some kinks I'm interested in:
- flirting/teasing
- light hair pulling/biting
- sexual tension
- hand cuffs / toys
(But talk to me I'm sure we can find other kinks that match)

My biggest no-go's are:
Blood/ Non-con/ Furries/ Feet/ bathroom and liquid stuff/ incest/ gore

Btw I like the fandom of the Divergent trilogy, so If anyone likes that as well I would love to do a to roleplay!

Please message me ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom