Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sub looking for hardcore domination (thread revamp with new ideas)

Dusk Ebonheart

Latex clad toy.
Figure I'll keep this short. For the most part I'm looking for a dom who has a similar taste to me in kinks to rp with. For the most part I'm pretty laid back having no problem waiting a few days for a reply. I get things get hectic and real life comes first sadly. That being said I'm glad you've taken an interest in my post. Feel free to send me a message if any of my ideas stand out to you or you have on you think I might like. Feel free to check my Kink sheet

Morale officer

Just a silly little idea. Kinda goes with helldivers but the setting don't really matter. Essentially the idea is that "insert what ever military here." Has started a new program having created a new role called the morale officer. Now these "officers" are all women and pretty much free fucks for anyone. Now thing is while they are called officers they have no authority or power and are actually supposed to take orders from even your lowest rank soldiers. Now these morale officers are also told over and over in training its a honor to do this job no matter how degrading it may seem. Mc obviously would be one of these officers fresh out of training. They do see combat missions also so they aren't entirely useless. As I said just a silly idea but nothing wrong with that.

Conquering Pandora

So this idea is based off the avatar movie and currently one of my biggest craving. Inspires by these Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3. The whole idea being humanity isnt fucking around when it comes to conquering Pandora this time. Going as far as raids and putting Na'vi in prisons for brainwashing to become slaves for humanity. After all human rights only apply to humans right? I'd be playing a female Na'vi who would get captured in one of these raids. Keeping it bare bones for now and we can plan out some more if the idea catches your interest.

Can I be you're joy toy?

So this is a cyberpunk 2077 based idea. I just got the game and have been loving it. There are these pretty much prostitutes in the game called joy toys. Some have had there mods and stuff paid for by gangs and such. The gangs treat said people like property and will sell them off as such. My character is one of these joytoys who has been sold of to a very wealthy corpo looking for his new bondage toy.

Alien Abduction

Not really my idea but its pretty much you normal alien abduction situation. With just more of a kinky twist to the experiments. We can come up with more ideas to our liking as well.

Toys of hell.

So essentailly with this idea succubi are some of the lowest ranking demons in hell with some exceptions. However my character isn't one of them. She's a rather weak succubus who serves as a higher demons personal toy. Like my previous two ideas thats just the rough idea. We can come up with and add more as we see fit.

Locked away in latex.

Essentially in this idea humanity is a space fairing civilization. With this though they find the jails on earth getting more and more crowded. With plenty of murderer's and other undesirables with life sentences they decide to move them to off world prisons that run without legal intervention. My character is sent to one of these prisons on mars moon phobos. Reasons why can be figured out later. In this prison it is all women and the prisoners are forced to wear Tight bindage gear and latex uniforms. Not all the guards are female though and with the prison having it's own dungeon the guards make regular use of their new toys.

Life of a rubber drone.

With this RP there are multiple ways we can go about it. Kidnapping, Corrupt company running human experiments etc. With this though my character will at some point become a kinky submissive fuck doll clad in latex and completely unrecognizable eager to serve her new owner. Here's some rubber drone concept art I really like.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

All just examples of designs we dont need to use these ones. I do have more ideas I want to add onto this thread in the future. Though most if these other ideas are half baked like my stoner ass. If any of these have caugh your eye let me know. I would love to plan somthing out so we can have some kinky fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom