Fx Any Sometimes... I like to do the female part.

Karl

Meteorite
Hi :)

So this is a first version of a request thread. With my introduction I have a description of what I would like to do in general and some "terms of trade":

- Preferred 3rd Person, past tense, 1st person present also an option.
- Roleplaying by PM or, if wanted, also by forum. I tend to give discord a chance, but will have to learn about it.
- Limits and "no-goes" by agreement.
- Long, descriptive posts preferred (about 500+ words). But I can also match my writing-partner.

I have some plots/settings in mind. Feel free to ask me if you would like me to share your ideas/plots/characters. Most of them are standard situations, and some of them I did in a lot of roleplays, each of them leading to another twist. "Play it again, Sam!". For some of them I have a more specific plot in mind. But I will need some extra time to write it down and to publish it here - "more to follow".

With all the given situations I can do both sides ( so you will find a version of this thread as well in "MxF" but also in "Fxany" Forum). The only plot where I cannot imagine a female character is the Roman centurion. I have no experience with MxM Scenario, but perhaps I may also give it a try. Princess and Witch are female characters ( at least if we go for stereotypes )

Possible character combinations may be:

Roman Centurion x German priestess
Roman Priestess x Emperor or Aristocrat ( perhaps you remember "I, Claudius" )

Witch Hunter x Witch ( or Mother/Daughter under suspicion )
Modern witch hunting - mad Hunter x Gothic Girl or spiritual seeking fem ( if she is not a real witch ) or Hunter x Female Demon in modern times
-> With both Hunting stories the hunter/Inquisitor/… maybe also a female character

Innocent - or guilty - young female ( for example working in a factory, or as a female helper for the army) in the hand of the security police of a dark dictatorial regime

Innocent - or naughty - young Woman in the hands ( or basement ) of a perverted Sadist (Maybe Male or Female)
Police officer x "innocent" delinquent
Princess x Black Knight

Please feel free to ask for your choice of other Options - I have a wide range of interest. Perhaps… we will match.

Greetings - Karl

I have already one RP running, settled down with modern times. So I would like to go for something in ancient or medieval times ( or... to be exact: also early modern period).

I have a picture in mind, it is taken from a comix of Hanz Kovaqs. He created a series about "Princess Hilda", and... hm... she is so hot. Perhaps you would like to have a look for it. Of course it is not save for work. I would like to create something around. Hilda is a nowadays girl, sexy and all this, for some weird reasons falling back in "flashbacks" to her adventures in "medieval" times. In fact she is something like a DID... (Damsel in Distress). I have no specific idea for a plot, maybe the simple good old story of the princess and the dark knight. Or we can elaborate something more complex around, starting up with some weird medical mechines or a appointment with her psychologist.

You will also find that all the aroundings are highly loaded with symbols ( iron chains, wooden torture benches, whips, leather bounds, high heels and supersexy clothing. All this is not history but... mixing up to a fantasy world of pain and torment (and... lesbian love with deep kisses, but also mighty male devices impaling all her sweet holes and a lot of cum around).

You will also find this device around her head and in her mouth is... a mixture of iron made medieval device and fantasy/punk. I really love it.

Here is...

dd7hgg1-7a2230ae-b8c8-4caf-bd24-b6221838b480.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom