Fx Male New ideas

LizBound

Planetoid
New Plot ideas – Looking for an enthusiastic, creative partner. For likes etc, see main thread (link below)

Idea 1 – The Lamp -Looking for male or maybe Futa

I’m a pretty girl of around 19-20 years old. I work in a museum as an intern.

I am tasked with cleaning up a whole load of random ‘junk’ from a dig in Persia. Little do I know one of the items is the archetypal ‘Lamp’ complete with Genie.

The idea here is that, ‘like most genie stories’ the wishes come with a price. Wish one might be wealth and money, no noticeable issues, perhaps the Genie made a whole company shutdown in order to draw funds and nowt thousands are out of work, nit that my character knows ….yet

Wish number two might be something like health and beauty. The price will come for that one with wish 3

She wishes for the most intoxicating and utterly satisfying partner who will satiate her every desire. The thing is, she has never had good sex, every relationship has been poor. The reason is, she does not know what she wants but the Genie can see inside her soul and he knows her secret, so dark she even hides it from herself except on the darkest moments of her sexual fantasies. She craves bondage and fetish life. It’s deeply hidden but he see it, she needs to be kept bound and dressed in sexual outfits, forced to obey and to endure. The genie knows that the only way to truly grant her wish is to claim her as his own.

Bondage, sex, clothed sex, outfits and more. Dubcon,

Idea 2 – Bridal Bondage

Real simple idea. On my wedding night something happens that means I’m abducted, kidnapped, or attacked in my bridal gear. My dress is pulled off me revealing my sexy white lingerie. I’m bound and brought to forced orgasm over and over again before being fucked. Works best in my head with two or more black assailants with me being pale and white and petite.

Could be very dark and my husband is also captured and threatened that unless I do everything you want, he’s going to be hurt.

Clothed bondage, gang bangs, forced orgasm. Noncon for sure. Dark themes.

Idea 3 – Betrayal -Looking for male or maybe Futa*

We’ve been friends a long time. Pretty close, or so I thought. We grew up on the same street, went to the same school. There’s just one thing I never knew about you, you had only one girl in your life and that was me. Moreover, you’re a total bondage fanatic. You have dreams of me tied up and moaning as you use me. But I have shown very little interest in you, in fact, you get the impression I have settled on the fact you must be gay as you never seem to have had a girlfriend. (Of course you may have had practice with random encounters, and never told me)

The premise is you have had enough. I’m a woman now, and you want me. You are sure that, once you have me tied up, I’ll turn into the wanton sex slut you know I must surely be. Then you will finally show me the real you and I will be utterly smitten.

Your challenge is to figure out how to trick me into a situation where I will let you tie me up. Are you writing a book? Practising knots for scouts? Practising magic tricks? Maybe you finally have a girl but she’s into this stuff and you need someone to practice on so you don’t look a total dweeb?

Note, for this one, your character could be anything from 15+( I could be older), or we are the same age? (around 19-20?). You could be good looking or not. This works just as well if your character is a chubby, acne ridden goofball, or sht skinny nerd type with glasses.

Content: Dubcon/noncon initially, who know how things might go later on. Bondage with ropes, forced orgasms, dubcon sex/oral, could include a blackmail element where he records the whole thing so even if she says no he gets what he wants.

*FUTA - note, if you want to play a futa, it's VITAL that:
A) Futa is not at all common. It's virtually unheard of.
B) I had no idea you were futa, i thought you were a girl.

Main Request Thread

Fx Any - Liz's Bondage themed thread. - with new ideas

Back
Top Bottom