Fx Any Fandoms and Celebrities

Breeze

Planetoid
cVvoOcC.gif

Hi hi, it's Breeze, just another RPer looking around here, predominantly for smut focused scenarios. I've got other places if I want to focus on story after all. Before I cut to the chase and lay out the scenarios I'd like to do, I'll go ahead and try to lay down some ground rules or just stuff in general that you should know, though I promise I'm not so hard to interact with! Or at least, I'd like to hope so.

- I'll be up front and say that as someone who has to balance college (even in the Summer) with a job, wildly fluctuating motivation, and other personal factors, my posting speed can be described as leisurely at best. Sometimes I'll be able to post to you in a timely manner, sometimes it could take me a day or two, sometimes it might even be a little longer, if you can feel you can work with that.
- For post length, I usually try to mirror my partner, but generally, one or two small paragraphs is my ideal stretch for these kinds of RPs.
- I generally prefer doing short term scenarios (open to doing multiple of them one after another) instead of anything long term just to let you know, if only because they allow for better jumping off points should either of us need to leave the RP for any reason.
- I prefer to RP in on-site PMs.
- I'm open to MxF, FxF, or anything involving non-binary characters (futa, trans, and so on). For quite a while in the past, my primary preference was with non-binaries, but now I've been thinking to try and expand my horizons.
- I'm open to a whole bunch of kinks, but not all. Even so, I don't kink-shame, so don't be afraid to ask about what's on your mind and what you want to include.
- For fandom scenarios, I'm open to canon x OC most often (with me playing as the canon character); I'll only do canon x canon in cases of FxF or NB. Not very interested in OC x OC either way though when it comes to fandoms.
- I'm a switch, so I can play either dominant or submissive to your liking.

So with all that said, the fandom and originals list is as follows. Anything marked with a (!) means that it's a personal craving. Possibly more to come. Do PM if you're interested, I'd personally prefer if you didn't respond to this thread.

A Certain Magical Index, or A Certain Scientific Railgun
Attack on Titan
Citrus(!)
Code Geass
Danganronpa
Dragon Ball
Evangelion
Fate/Anything(!)
High School DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Kill la Kill
KonoSuba
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
Overlord
Psycho-Pass
Sailor Moon
Studio Ghibli
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Ace Attorney
BlazBlue
Dead or Alive
Kingdom Hearts
Life Is Strange
Mega Man (Classic, X, Zero, ZX)(!)
Nier: Automata
Pokemon
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
Super Smash Bros.
Tales Series(!)

Animated Disney
DC (Comics or other)(!)
Harry Potter
Marvel (Comics or other)(!)
RWBY
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power(!)
Star Trek (The Next Generation or Deep Space Nine)
Star Wars (Canon or EU)

For one or two-off characters from a given series I'd be interested in doing something with.

Allura (Voltron: Legendary Defender)
Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
Birdy Cephon Altera (Birdy the Mighty)
Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo)
Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)
Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
Honey Kisaragi (Cutie Honey)
Kanuka Clancy (Mobile Police Patlabor)
Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate)
Lady (Devil May Cry)
Merlin (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Miki Makimura (Devilman)