Fx Male OpenlyStale's Prompts for the darker minded!

OpenlyStale

Meteorite
Hey-o BMR, and welcome to my first ever post on this side!

Well, at least my first ever RP-prompt-post! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario 1: Blood Trail
[IMG='width:599px;']https://i.imgur.com/WxYhSnw.jpg[/IMG]

"Hello, Anna Mautner my name. Criminal Investigation Department of Cologne. This is my partner, Schiller. We're here again to talk to you about the night of the crime."
The young policewoman briefly held up her badge before making it disappear again. Meanwhile, her colleague looked around the apartment a little, while she took another close look at the older gentleman...

Preferred time period: 90s, Early 2000s
Tags: Police, Realism, Violence, Slice of Life.

Scenario 2: Homefront
[IMG='width:600px;']https://i.imgur.com/tB1WHZF.jpg[/IMG]

"Please, you... You have to help us," begged the young woman, a heavy bag with all her remaining belongings in her hands, her little brother behind her. "Please, the... The Reds burned down our farm, I... I can help wherever you ask!"

"I don't have to do shit, Polack," replied the grumpy farmer in his typical North German accent. "God damn you, silesian pig." he continued afterwards before spitting on the floor in front of her and slamming the door shut.

Preferred time period: 1944-'46
Tags: Refuge, 'Racism', Sexism, Exploitation, Hope?

Scenario 3: The woods stand still in shadows
[IMG='width:599px;']https://i.imgur.com/AWNVH39.jpg[/IMG]

She walks the same path every day. He has so many photos of her, so many videos, but they are no longer enough for him. He needs her. He wants her. He will have her. And she will be his. For the rest of her life.

Preferred time period: 70s-90s
Tags: Kidnapping, Rape, Bad Ends, Stalker

Scenario 4: The Saint
[IMG='width:599px;']https://i.imgur.com/1iVgttT.jpg[/IMG]

She really is a blessing. She cooks, she tidies up, and she's also ridiculously cheap. Eastern Europeans, who would've thought. He wonders again and again why she has no boyfriend, no man. Maybe she is a lesbian? No, probably not. That is still frowned upon over there. Maybe he should just show how beautiful it can be with a man?

Preferred time period: 90s up to the 2010s
Tags: Financial Domination, Age Difference, Non-attractive men, Dubious Consent

Scenario 5: Royal Children
[IMG='width:601px;']https://i.imgur.com/FDhWCRr.jpg[/IMG]

Life isn't exactly easy when you're already worth a few million dollars without even finishing school. As the daughter of a wealthy investor, Anna knows all about it. Both the good and the bad sides.
But now her father has made enemies that nobody could expect. They don't shy away from anything.

Preferred time period: 70s -2000s
Tags: Kidnapping, Slice of Life, Stockholm-Syndrome

Szenario 6: On her own behalf

[IMG='width:598px;']https://i.imgur.com/XL8Spsi.jpg[/IMG]

"Miss Mautner, to Mr. Mayer's office, please."

The young woman grins broadly and knocks briefly on the door before pushing the handle down and entering. "Mr. Mayer, you called for me?"
Before she really lets him say anything, she kneels in front of him. "You know how happy I am to come to you..."

Preferred time period: 2010s
Tags: Office relationship, Financial Domination, Slice of Life, Power positions, Older man

Scenario 7: Night whispers
[IMG='width:603px;']https://i.imgur.com/YBHNr3W.jpg[/IMG]

"And even if the guy's a hundred years old, you'll never say no again, do you hear me?" The slap on her cheek rang through the alley, Anna's sharp scream followed not long after that. "You have to bring in money, remember? I don't care how. Whether you fuck or clean, but somehow you gotta pay me".

He grabbed her chin with his hand and forced her to look up, with tears in her eyes. "And now, on your knees with you, Russian cunt."

Preferred time period: 80s to 2010s
Tags: Prostitution, Older men, Non-attractive men, Being saved?

Scenario 8: On open streets
[IMG='width:604px;']https://i.imgur.com/mzZd6ia.jpg[/IMG]

So young, so pretty, and yet without a house or a place to stay. How could someone like her end up like that? Most people who passed by the young beggar without helping her certainly asked themselves that. Without even offering her any help at all.

The poor thing...

Preferred time period: 90s to 2010s
Tags: Abuse, Homelessness, Rape

Scenario 9: The man from room 22
[IMG='width:600px;']https://i.imgur.com/sdajCbZ.jpg[/IMG]

"I'll ask you only once more, Ms Mautner. Where were you last night, between eight to ten o'clock?" the policeman asked the pretty blonde, her eyes filled with tears.

"I told you already that I was at home! I heard music and read something. You must believe me!"

Preferred time period: 90s to 2010s
Tags: False suspicion?, Jail, Murder

Scenario 10: The velvet trap
[IMG='width:599px;']https://i.imgur.com/TQGc1Mu.jpg[/IMG]

"My wife never caresses me as much as you do..." groaned the old bald-headed man, and Anna almost wanted to puke. She hated it when he talked about his wife when he was with her. The young woman rolled her eyes, which he couldn't see because of her position - after all, he had buried his left hand in her blond hair while she was blowing him.

"She never does me as good as you do~ Ugh... ugh, fuck..."

Preferred time period: 70s to 2010s
Tags: Cheating, Old Men, Prostitution

Scenario 11: Red - Red - Dead
[IMG='width:599px;']https://i.imgur.com/Gj9sS6C.jpg[/IMG]

He couldn't remember anything. He had almost died, he had been told. Only by chance had he survived almost unharmed. He himself couldn't remember anything.

But he could remember something: Her lips. The young nurse, he still had her before his eyes. Every day she had brought him his food and fed him. And every day she had worn this wonderful pink lipstick...

Preferred time period: 90s to 2000s
Tags: Forgetfulness, Oral Sex, Hospital

Scenario 12: Two kinds of blood
[IMG='width:600px;']https://i.imgur.com/gJ3NFos.jpg[/IMG]

The new countess was not very popular in the family, but at least the count seemed to love her. She was neither aristocratic nor was her family particularly rich. His parents did not understand what he found in her. After all, she did her best not to attract the attention of anyone.

Of course, the titles of nobility had long since been abolished. But nevertheless, a hint of the old days still resonates today...

Preferred time period: 60s to 2010s
Tags: Nobility, Difference of position, BDSM

Scenario 13: Dangerous friendship
[IMG='width:600px;']https://i.imgur.com/nZxsYHO.jpg[/IMG]

The old, honourable boarding school was a home for many young people of their age. In their last year the final exams were due soon, but everything was getting out of hand...

Preferred time period: 50s to 90s
Tags: Slice of Life, Seduction, Crime, Older Men

Back
Top Bottom