Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

f seeking m various plots

dachscfc

Star
I'm open to ideas. Here are mine.

-I'm playing a young, conventionally attractive white woman who has always wanted to not only be BBC bred but wants to have, what in her opinion, is the most authentic and intense experience of it possible. She has inherited tons of money and will never have to a work a day in her life, and can even easily afford extra help to take care of the baby(ies) they give her, so they will be more than well taken care of, for context. But the aftermath isn't going to be roleplayed, this isn't meant to be long term.
But they shouldn't be just any random tribesman, I want them being warriors or something similar. Very dominant, tough, masculine, in good shape, with huge cocks and tons of sexual energy.

-cuck/bull rp (you play bull either one of us can play cuck I have some elaborate details for this and am also open to suggestions)
-sugar baby/sugar daddy
-student/teacher (I would be the student, but we can also do the other way around)
-college student x college student
-elvish girl/ human guy
-anything interracial (I always play a white girl)
-hoe/pimp
human/vampire (I would be the vampire)
college student/college student
slave/master (I have an option with this with an interracial cuck kink)
-another plot I have: YC is the only man left on the planet, for whatever reason. All that is left is conventionally attractive women and your character. So he has all of them to himself. It is literally impossible to sexually assault them because they are more than happy to fuck him on the spot.
-me playing a celebrity you play a normal guy. There are several I do but atm I'm really craving playing either Hayley Williams or Ellie Goulding.

my most craved plot right now is you are GM who gives my character options. I play a young attractive white woman who uses her body to earn money and get what she wants. she has to have enough money to pay her expenses etc and we would play each day out. if she makes enough money over time she can buy nice things for herself.

limits (not negotiable) toilet stuff, noncon, my character being harmed to the point of needing medical attention (very rough sex and pain are major turn-ons as long as it doesn't get to that point, though). Underage characters, incest, girl on girl, BDSM stuff such as whips and chains.

kinks: my character being degraded, hair pulling, hard-ass smacking, my character being choked hard (but not close to the point she is about to pass out), nipple biting/pinching/pulling/twisting, pain in general, being used like a sex toy, possible gang bangs or train bangs (meaning multiple guys take turns one at a time). one kind of mine is having a white boyfriend/husband/owner (if it's slavery) who pimps MC out to black guys who can satisfy her much more. I'm thinking usually it happens because he places her body as a gambling bet and when loses the bet they get to fuck her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom