Fx Male Smut filled desires.

LoveyLadyThor

Equal Opportunity Killer
This is my more smut based thread. But let me be clear, you have to have some intellegance to you and your character, I would like it if your character doesnt continue to call mine a "dirty little slut" when the smut is over if there is more story to come. Speaking that way during sex acts is different than speaking that way all the time. That's my only rule really.

Here are some ideas.

1. A group of friends, 3 boys and 1 girl are on a vacation together, all crammed into a kind of small can. Even taking turns sitting on the floor. Dangerous they know, but being teens who cares. They drink slightly on the road and maybe smoke some weed (no hard drugs.) Just for a laugh, while the girl is sitting on the floor between one boys legs, he pulls out his dick. She turns around and starts sucking him off. Enter lots of kink ideas.
*multiple partners
*double penetration
*risk of pregnancy
*public sex (fucking in a van)

tumblr_p80p6nVOD91urtzgro1_400.gif

2. A boy and a girl friends get stuck in a rain storm and their clothing gets wet. They find little cubby in an alley to get out of the storm. While standing there the girl gets embarrassed that her nipples are hard from the water and poking through her shirt. Her nipples are very sensitive and it makes her horny to feel this way. Things get to tense in the small cubby in the rainy dark alley where they fuck.
*oral sex
*sex
*wet fetish
*nipple and breast play
*risk of pregnancy
970_1000.gif

3. A young woman is sleeping on a hot evening. Wearing only panties. Her boyfriend is out of town on work and their room mate is the only one there. He sees her sleeping and cant help himself even though he has a girl friend. He began sucking on her bare breasts and they fuck.
*cheating
*risk of pregnancy
*breast nipple play
*oral sex
tumblr_nyx7sv3bjm1um9bs2o1_500.gif

These are some of my smut ideas, let me know if youd like to play them.

Back
Top Bottom