Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"New Beginnings" (Lady Bloody Ava / Pazzo)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Marcus reached out with his muscled arms, and hefted another box from the back of his full sized pickup. This one was marked "Kitchen" He grumbled. This one likely had the dishes in it that he had bought for her after she begged and pleaded for them. And so he relented, just to have her say a week later that she didn't like them.

He had done well for himself as an author of murder mystery type novella. He had a small but dedicated following all over the world, and had sizeable assets and securities making him a tidy profit. Money was not a problem. And yet, that wasn't enough for her. She had decided she wanted all of it. Right then.
She had been cheating on him for months, and he had not known. He loved her, and trusted her not to betray him like that, and yet, with the man she had been sleeping around with for months outside of his knowledge, had hatched a plot to kill him, and then split his assets. The boyfriend "knew a guy..."

How had he been so careless? Maybe because betrayal had been central to his life. It was something he couldn't escape, and he though, maybe he could find solace and peace in her arms, like he had the first night they had been together. He just needed her to be that one person, who would never do something like that to him.

That's the funny thing about betrayal, that it never comes from an enemy. Had that detective not come to him, and arrested him, he never would have known.

At the station, the detectives finally revealed what his wife had been up to. The guy that the boyfriend had contacted was actually an undercover policeman. All of it had been real. She had really wanted him just gone and out of the way, so she could spend his money...

He just shook his head. He turned around, and looked at the new charming white picket fenced yard that awaited him, in a sleepy little small town, hundreds of miles away from all of that. A perfect place to start over.

He carried the heavy box into his new kitchen, and admired the glossy alabaster counter tops. He loved to cook. Maybe he would go into town after unpacking, and see what cuts of beef were available...

He ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair, and then wiped his handsome, clean shaven face, blowing out a frustrated sigh. A wine glass was on the table, next to a bottle of port. It was half full.
Marcus knew he should be drinking water while laboring like this, but the wine seemed to help him relax, to calm his inner demons. And so he swirled the glass under his nose, and inhaled deeply of its contents. He rose the glass to the fireplace, and murmured to no one in particular.

"To new beginnings..." he murmured rhetorically. His ears then perked, as he heard footsteps on his hard wood floor behind him. Marcus turned, with his eyebrows raised, to regard the beautiful woman approaching him...

"He's here, Rose." An almost sickly thin woman with cokebottle glasses magnifying some rather ethnically tilted eyes peered between the blinds of her neighbor's window to admire the fresh meat moving boxes into the house next door. A pure silver nest of short curls topped the woman's head and made for quite the hilarious sight in a red jumpsuit.

"Dotty, are you really spying on our new neighbor?"Plush lips painted in a flattering nude shade that still managed to pop spoke, while eyes focused on the task at hand. The interior of the ranch-style house sported some worn in and comfortable furniture. A massive suede tan sofa with a matching square ottoman to sit on if necessary. Children's drawings hung here and there along with a degree, family photos, and neat works of scenery. It looked like any other nice house, on the surface.

The aroma of sausage, beef, and tomatoes danced through the house as the sound of running water was shut off and soft hands with short manicured nails dried off before hazel eyes looked from the back of the house to the front where Dotty continued to peek through the blinds. A smile tugged at the corner of those painted lips before hands shook any debris from her latest creation from her knee-length floral skirt. A plain v-neck off pink shirt showed off the curves of those C-cup breasts and that slender waist.

Ms. Wilson was the teacher every boy admired; for her fun teaching methods among... other things. Long auburn locks were pulled back and up into a sleek and smooth ponytail. One of the teacher's favorite styles for two reasons. One, it was a quick style for the busy teacher and two, it begged to be tugged. That's right... the lovely kindergarten teacher Ms. Wilson had a thing for pleasure and pain. Who knew?! Actually... no one. Sure there was the occasional one night stand and it was never at her place.

Nope, the church-going, polite, and lovable Rose was surely incapable of such things. "Seriously, Dotty, if you're so curious about him why don't you come with me?" The old woman scoffed before finally turning her attention to the owner of the home and taking another sip from the bottle of Smirnoff ice occupying one of those ring riddled hands of hers. "Ha! He looks too old for this cougar." How could Rose not laugh at the misinterpretation of her words? At this point, it was best to leave her seasoned neighbor to her own thoughts.

"You're going all out for this one. You made Kelly and Jason a cheesecake when they moved in." An unsurprising observation announced by the queen of the neighborhood gossip brigade.

"I had a craving. Besides, I don't see anyone with him and when I first moved in I would have rather had a homemade meal but the hassle of grocery shopping and unloading the right box to get the kitchen stuff was a nightmare that I wouldn't want to relive." Rose watched Dotty coming up with her own conclusions.

"Uh huh, a craving for mister man..." Dotty's hearing aides clearly needed new batteries or someone was getting cocky.

"Alight ma'am, if you're not going with me then you might as well head on home. I'm locking up and I'm sure you'll get a better view from your perch across the street from him." The revelation couldn't have been more apparent when the fanny pack wielding woman waved, "Good luck, buttercup, don't forget to tell him that you're a teacher. Men love the idea of screwing a teacher.."

"DOTTY!!" Rose shouted with a smile and keeled over in gut-wrenching laughter as the woman disappeared through the door. That old woman had absolutely no filter and had a 'fuck it' kind of view on life. The lasagna was plucked from the oven and even Rose had to admire her handy work. Her nana would have been so proud to see her granddaughter still had a flair for their family recipes. Nana also would have nagged Rose to death about the lack of flair in those hips from not having had a child, let alone a stable relationship with a man.

No way in hell would she admit that she did find her neighbor very attractive. Dotty would never shut up if she heard that. It was going to be a serious buzzkill if he was already in a relationship, but that wouldn't be a surprise, either.

A tupperware lid was placed on top of the warm glass pan that housed the hefty square of freshly made lasagna before petite sandal-clad feet led Rose to her front porch, down the few steps and across her lawn. A peek in the back of the truck proved unfruitful in her search, but a glance at the open front door spelled opportunity. Normally someone would knock, but the door was open, or so that was how she convinced herself to walk into a total stranger's home.

Even from behind, alone, the man was very easy on the eyes. A woman's sense of observation was said to be far more accurate than a man's. There was a glass of wine and that was certainly a plus in her book. Already she wanted her fingers to get lost in that head of hair. Such lewd thoughts were put on the back burner when Rose was finally sighted. "I am so sorry, the front door was open. I'm Rose. Rose Wilson." Instinctively she was ready to shake his hand, but the lasagna in both hands was presented. "I would shake your hand, but I made this and was wondering if you and anyone else might like to share? I see I'm already late to the party." Referring to the half-empty bottle of wine. "I live in the house to the right of you." There was a moment of silence before the teacher continued on, "if you want some time alone, well... you know where to find me." It was a polite way of saying that she did not want to overstay her welcome if he wanted some alone time. With that left in the air, the hazel-eyed beauty took one more greedy glance at her new neighbor, placed the aromatic meal upon the countertop, and before turned on heel to get ready to leave.

The author was momentarily startled by the sound of footsteps behind him, brushing across the tile of his new living room, entering into his kitchen.

His ears were then gifted with the sound of what might have been the sweetest voice he had ever heard, yet somehow with a seductive undertone. It sounded something in between a flight attendant asking him if he would like a drink, and an expensive stripper asking him if he would like a private dance.

Markus then smelled something, tomatoes, meat, and pasta... This triggered a memory for him, making him purse his lips for but a second. He thought of ten years ago, whenb he had first met his betraying ex. She had brought him italian take out, in two styrofoam containers. One for him, and one for her, as she sat, and made herself at home, worming his way into his heart.

He turned around, and his momentary pursed lips dissappeared. This was a pan of fresh, delicious smelling, hand-made lasagnia, on the small kitchen island behind him.

He looked up to see a gorgeous woman smiling at him, acting as if she was about to leave.

Somewhere, deep in his soul, he heard a bell toll somewhere off in the distance, barely intellible to his senses. It was as if fate was trying again, learning from its mistakes. He grit his teeth, and shook his head.

"Thank you..." He murmured, pleasantly, thinking of what to do next. "...thats very kind of you."

His mind worked quickly, thinking of all the moments he wrote about in his novels, of some pretty girl offering a nice gesture to a man, thinking of some canned response to buy him some time.

Nothing came up, he inwardly swore. His stomach however rumbled as he watched the steam from the pan rise up and condense upon the inside of the tupperware lid.

He then looked to the bottle of port on the table, and the single glass sitting next to it. The glass sat there, personified, as if it was screaming at him what to do.

"Actually, Icould do with a break." He murmured, walking to one of his cabinets, and retriving a matching wineglass, and two plates. "Would you care to join me?"

Marcus placed the plates on the island, and seated himself on one of the black leather cusioned barstools flanking it. He opened a drawer to his left, and produced some flatware, as well as a serving spatula, which he handed to the woman, handle first.

" That looks amazing, and I would hate to marr its surace. I'm Marcus, but the way."

This seemed to go by so slowly in this instance. The kindergarten teacher was torn between seeing how awkward her almost nonexistent parting footsteps were going to last and how dying of embarrassment may actually be a thing. Thank heavens there was a reply that caused her to turned on foot and face her new neighbor once more. "Don't be so quick to assume. Maybe I have some alternative reason....just kidding." A gentle shrug of the shoulders and a very mellow smile. There was a moment of that uncomfortable silence as that handsome voice spoke up about a break.

"Well, if you insist," a short peal of soft and melodious laughter followed suit as a seat at the bar was taken. There was a relaxing sense of humor to the woman. While she was no Dotty, she was fairly laid back and polite all in one seemingly pretty package. The spatula was accepted with a little more laughter.

" 'Marr'? It's homemade lasagna, not a piece of artwork. If you think it looks delicious, wait until you taste it." A cut square of the Italian classic was placed on each plate - nothing too fancy, just layers of pasta, meat sauce, a ricotta cheese mixture, and mozzarella. "It's nice to meet you, Marcus. I am a kindergarten teacher at Lake Howell Elementary around the corner."

Inwardly she kicked herself. Stating her profession wasn't what did it. Remembering Dotty's suggestion about getting laid by merely mentioning her particular profession was what did her in. "Don't think me too odd for asking this, but please tell me that you're not single." There was time to let the question linger in the air and to notice a reaction before that chill smile appeared on those painted lips before she continued.

"I only ask because the neighbor directly across from your house is a crazy old bat, though funny, with nothing else better to do than watch her neighbors and gossip. If she finds out that you're single I will never hear the end of it. If that's not the case... then she will probably make herself known sooner rather than later to get to know more about you from the source."

Hazel eyes watched as the fork sunk into the layers of the lasagna before it's creator finally savored the taste. The hum of approval sounding almost as though it belonged in the bedroom. "What brings you to the middle of nowhere, Spring Hill? If it's something a little too personal then just say banana and we can switch topics." It was a funny way to avoid awkwardness.

From experience, the teacher knew at least two people that moved to Spring Hill for sad reasons. Misses Jameson at the corner store was finally diagnosed with dementia and her daughter and grandchildren relocated to take care of her. Allen Kuhn landed here due to a special treatment center located nearby for ocular cancer. Both were special topics that anyone would dance around if they weren't comfortable talking about them.

Marcus watched intently as her well manicured hands enclosed around the spatula's handle with practiced ease. He then licked his lips hungrily as she deftly cut two perfect squares out of the steaming pan. The aroma was heavenly to say the least.

As she prepared the plates, he considered he question as to why he relocated. She even offered him a safeword if anything got too personal.
"I'm an author," He stated plainly, as he poured some of the port into the second glass. " I've tried writing many different genres, but I have the most success in writing mystery thrillers." He murmured. As he got up to grab a small box, one of many, neatly wrapped, from the living room, containing ten of the eleven books that he had written. "The hustle and bustle of the big city was starting to wear on me, and so I decided to move somewhere quieter, nicer. A better work environment if you will." Her second question about his marital status made him chuckle a little.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am quite single..."

All of that was indeed a true statement. Save for one. The eleventh book that he had written as a way to relieve stress after his wife had been jailed for trying to kill him, that had been his most successful book. That book was thankfully not in the small box he was about to give her. That book was neatly tucked away in his safe.

Marcus had used a pen name for that particular book. It was a horror thriller story, where his selfish wife had plotted to harm her husband for personal gain. The husband had caught her, and had gotten revenge of a sort.

He had subdued her in the story, and placed her into bondage, and then subjected her to various sexual tortures for seven days. For added effect, he had successfully faked her death, and then showed her the newspaper, calling off the search for her as a result, as she sobbed and pleaded for her life. Eventually, he showed her documents proving her plot to kill him, and told her that he wanted a divorce, where she got nothing. If she caused any trouble, he would turn her in, blackmailing her into silence.

The husband lived happily ever after, and never heard from his murderous ex wife ever again.
The story had the highest grossing sales of all of his works, and was highly praised for its dark humor, erotic pain, and twisted, satisfying justice.
The public raved and petitioned for another such book, but that was not what Marcus wanted to be known for. Erotica was just, well, he just didn't want to be known for writing it.

Marcus found writing that book cathartic in a way, but still his own story was a little more tragic. He was scarred, and would sometimes cry himself to sleep.

He wanted to put all of that behind him. He wanted a fresh start. He looked to the beautiful young teacher, offering him some comfort food.

"If you like, after we eat, you could come with me to deliver these to a local bookstore. You can have this one of these if you like to read..." he said, gesturing to the gift set.

"An author," she thought to herself. That was a very interesting career and one that not everyone could pull off.

"Oh, mystery thrillers. I'm on the edge of my seat, already." Ever observant eyes followed her gracious host as the handsome figure removed himself from his seat. A small box with books was a very kind gesture on his part. "Well, it gets no quieter than Spring Hill, but sometimes it can get maddening." Chances are a neighbor was being too nosey for their own good. It made the teacher think of her little hideaway.

"Oh no," a laugh rang out with a jovial tone that paired with that pearly white smile, "Dotty is sure to be out for us. She's your neighbor across the way. I can't remember if I told you that already. The woman is quite hilarious and has no filter, so if you do meet her, prepare for a laugh." Another bite of the lasagna had her purring from the obvious difference between homemade and store bought frozen lasagna.

The invitation to help with the books was accepted in slight greed. It was an opportunity to spend more time with Marcus and get to know her neighbor. Another little chuckle was warranted at his last words. "I wouldn't be a very good teacher if I didn't like to read. Though my taste in genres is all over the place: romance, comedy, fantasy, mystery thriller. Just to name a few."

A sip of the wine sent liquid arrows to shoot into a pool of heat in the belly of the well disguised sexual beast. "I'd love to lend a hand... and thanks for the offer. I've got a free weekend, so I don't mind." Another bite of the lasagna was savored and the sweetness of the wine only made it that much sweeter. "Mmm... Marcus, what do you do for fun?" Just an offhand question.

Clearly Rose was a teacher and while she loved to various things that were expected of her, fucking herself senseless with a sex machine into the late hours of the night may not be the first guess upon anyone's lips.

"I do not know why one earth I finished that lasagna. I was full about three quarter of the way and may have pushed it by waiting the rest... oh well." A shrug of the shoulders and the another tip of the glass against those sweet painted lips showed that there was no turning back. "Are you planning to walk? It's up the street and around the corner or I can take a ride with you if the heat is too much. The collar of your shirt is still soaked with sweat and wine isn't exactly renowned for its re-hydrating purposes."

If Dotty we here there would have been a joke about a nurse patient sex roleplay somewhere around this time and while it would have Rose laughing it would have her face matching the hue of the flower that she was named after. At that though the rest of the wine in her glass was drained to stave off the wild thoughts.

"I hope I'm not there when you meet Dotty." Even with those words, the smile upon that face made it hard to tell that it was a genuine dread.

"Is unpacking and delivering these books all you have on your agenda today? If you have something else to do, I wouldn't want to be an imposition."

"Yes..." He murmured in response to her initial reply about being on the edge of her seat already. He sank his fork into the handcrafted meal she had brought him. The microwave stuff that his ex wife had brought him was good. The lasagna that you get in the oven bake pans from your grocer's freezer was better. While the entrees served at a franchise restaurant were often amazing.

The handmade dish that she had brought him put them all to shame. He could taste the time and consideration she had put into making this for him. It seemed like far more than a simple friendly gesture to welcome him to the neighborhood.

His mind then began to fight with itself, as it often did during periods of high stress, only this was not stressful at all? Marc had never felt more relaxed.
The voice of arousal in his head cried out "Dude! She brought you hand made food! She wants the D! Toss her on the counter and take her! NOW!" Whereas the voice of reason sat calmly in some book laden study somewhere, with elegant candles flickering away on the table as he looked up from some classic tome. "Yes, this food is amazing. She spared no expense or effort to make it..." He started saying in a level tone.

"...Its reasonable that she is attracted to us. She asked if you were single, and then about your reasoning for moving out here."
The voice of reason then seemed to lean forward towards him, with an amused look on his face. "....She even offered you a safe word, that was, comically enough, "Banana." One could make a safe bet this attractive woman is into kink, and watches the "Family Guy" cartoon, as that word was used when Lois and Peter were about to, shall we say, "Get their freak on."'

The voice of reason then settled back into his chair, and the voice of arousal ran into the study, flailing his arms around wildly above his head.
The voice of reason then produced a candy bar from the table, to which the voice of arousal took immediate notice, and started to salivate. The Voice of reason made a few gestures, as if to toss the cady bar in different directions, to which the voice of arousal started to chase it, only to stop, his eyes never leaving the chocolate..

The voice of reason then tossed the bar out of a nearby window. The voice of arousal yelled out in a loud whoop, and without hesitation, jumped out of the window head first, attempting to catch it. A few seconds passed, followed by a distant great splashing, followed by loud swearing. The voice of reason then closed the wooden shutters of the window, and turned back to Marcus's imaginative eye.

"Yes, this woman has effectively gift wrapped herself to us. But rather than take her here and now, perhaps a more measured response is in order, to better secure the deal..."

Marcus then shook his head, dragging himself back into conscious reality rather than his mind palace.

He listened to her as she spoke of being interested in coming with him to the book store. He smiled.
Marcus cleaned up the leftovers, and placed them in his refrigerator. He then loaded his dishwasher, and set it to run. With the beautiful young teacher's help, he loaded the rear set of his truck with the gift boxes, and drove down the town's lazy roads a few miles until he came to the before mentioned bookstore.

The place was a charming small business, a reminded of a bygone era of large rooms filled with many clean, freshly printed books, with the unmistakable scent of paper and bindings...

Rose remained seated and watched as her handsome neighbor loaded up the dishwasher and tucked away the lasagna in the fridge. The day was still nice and Dotty was openly perched on her front porch. With a book in one hand, upside down, and a nice wave gifted to the duo as they entered his truck. It was nice to feel the breeze through the open windows. Painted lips complimented the pearly whites of a relaxed smile that blossomed over that innocent looking face when they arrived at the bookstore.

A box of books was placed upon the small counter before a tall and lengthy man with obvious male pattern baldness and his attention ensnared in a hardback book titled "Eragon".

"Jake... Jaaaake..." A petite hand tapped on the counter and the book was removed and reveal a set of gold wire glasses and naturally large eyes looked surprised to see two guests. One with a familiar face and the other...

"Is this your boyfriend?! Oh, Rose, say it ain't so!" An index finger was pressed over painted pursed lips as the teacher shushed the almost frantic man. A rolled of the eyes and simple cough before she introduced both men.

"Marcus, this is Jake Whitford..." Jake bowed, nearly bumping his head on the edge of the laminate counter before rising and extending a welcoming hand. "And Jake, this is Marcus." When Jake got a moment he picked up a book from the gift set and looked at the cover very closely.

"Oh, these are your books? You're the Marcus? Well, thank you so much. Say... sorry for the show before. Rose and I were in theatrics in high school. The girl could immerse herself in almost any role and make it realistic. I wasn't that good. I still say she would have made an amazing actor, but then niece Suzie just won't shut up about how cool Rose is. Just... won't.... shut.... up in general."

As a small town, it was no surprise that almost everyone knew everyone. The library had the occasional teenager or two in the closed in computer room with the see-through wall. People lounging on the dated, though comfy mismatched upholstered armchairs. It was a lovely and peaceful spot.

"Marcus... since we're already in town, how about we hit up the coffee shop? That lasagna is threatening to put me to sleep already." Those lovely eyes and humble smile looked at her handsome new acquaintance. A glance over the counter showed Jake eyeballs deep into the first book of Marcus' series.

The bookstore itself had that familiar, long lost and much missed aroma of the B Dalton's and Waldenbooks stores of the mall that he grew up with. but, as with all things in life, things change.
Still, for the first fifteen seconds that he walked into the establishment, he was twelve years old again, and wanted to tear off into the high fantasy section, and look at the latest dungeons and dragons releases. But then Rose's lovely voice shook him from his flashback.

Marcus had to smile and laugh as the sexy teacher chided Jake, speaking to him as he was pouring through a book, seemingly glued to it like most people these days were to their phones. Then came the slightly awkward moment of this dignified gentleman making a fuss at her having a boyfriend. That was a bit premature. The author couldn't deny that rose was quite attractive, but he had barely known her for an afternoon.

There were lots of courtship rituals to be observed first. For all he knew she might have bad habits, or worse, he own hidden, personal torture dungeon where she makes people scream. In this day and age, stranger things had already happened. But still, that was actually a good idea for a story. He filed that away for a later project in his memory palace, which looked almost exactly like his grandmother's house that he grew up in..

Yes, he imagined it as that idea would be put away in the fridge, on top of the leftover lasagna that she had made him thirty some odd years ago the night before, right as he was watching an episode of the smurfs...

He then brought his mind to the fore font of reality, and listened to Jake as he spoke. Apparently Jake knew of him, and he gratefully shook the mans hand. He then laughed as Jake reminisced about their time in theatre, and how his niece constantly talked of how awesome the schoolteacher really was.

She was beautiful, but so was his ex, and that was the first mistake he made. He had learned to be more careful. Rose however, could cook, and really well.
He dismissed his thoughts for a moment, and unloaded all of the gift boxes that Jake had ordered from him. Marcus had to admit, the nostalgia of this place put his soul at ease. It was a feeling he missed greatly.

Marcus had no sooner put the last box down, and saw that Jake had already torn one open, and was almost halfway into his latest release. One of these days he really needed to learn how to speed read.

Rose then spoke to him about dessert at a local diner. His mind immediately went to cheesecake. The small mom and pop operations always had the better variants of it. Marcuse also jumped at the chance to talk to this beautiful, charming young teacher a little longer. "Yes, I would love to..." He murmured to her. "...As you know, I'm still new, so please, show me your favorite place."

Rose was glad to see that Marcus was interested in going out for a small bite to eat. The lovely lady had the perfect place in mind: Cafe Murano. It was nothing fancy. Suspended ceilings with embedded square lights. Small square tables and a bar with high back barstools. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee hits a person squarely in the senses the moment you walk in. A bell above the door rang, signaling more customers. A five foot curly haired blonde in a light blue dress and a ruffled apron waved from the counter with a thick country accent.

"Pick a seat, I'll be right with ya!" Rose already led the way to one of four booths near the front of the cafe. The pre-placed coffee cup was turned right side up for a much-needed cup. The laminated menus already placed. The menu was comprised of breakfast, sandwiches, salads, sweet treats, with a variety of teas and lattes. "Well, we have a guest?" Rose rolled her eyes and sighed as the woman approached with eyes only for Marcus. "Don't be rude Rose, introduce me to your.... cousin?" The teacher laughed lightly.

"I don't know Jackie, isn't it your job to introduce yourself to us as our waitress?" One of the laminated menus comes out of nowhere and swats at the laughing teacher. "Okay, okay. Jackie, this is Marcus... my new neighbor. I figured I'd show him the cafe since we were in..."

"Nevermind her, what can I help you with my dear?" The four other occupants of the cafe could hear Rose scoff.

"I would like a hot macchiato and a slice of that turtle cheesecake whenever you care Jackie," Rose sighed as she sat back and watched Marcus get eye raped by the woman. She couldn't blame them. he was an unquestionably handsome male and it's not often you get a new face in their tiny town. "No need to feed into her shenanigans, Marcus. If you tell her your profession I promise you she will stop drooling over you."

This made the blonde look at the innocent looking woman with suspicion. "He's an author. He writes novels." The look on Jackie's face spoke volumes. As a woman who always wanted to live the good life, she was not attracted to men with nonglamorous jobs. Rose and Jackie had a debate about this recently. She would spill the beans when their orders were taken and the delectable treats were served leaving them to converse over the food.

Jackie took their orders and walked off after gifting Marcus with a polite smile. When the waitress/hostess was out of earshot, Rose spilled the beans. "We had a debate about well paying jobs. I believe the words regarding an author were... "those are glorified bookworms and only last so long", Rose laughed lightly after sitting back and across from Marcus. "Poor dear probably thought you were a model ready to whisk her way off to Hollywood. I can;t blame her though, you are very handsome."

A simple shrug of the shoulders and a sip of the strong beverage made the compliment seem so nonchalant. "Want to try my cheesecake?" The teacher asked as a fork sunk into the creamy caramel drizzled treat.

The establishment's humble furnishings did nothing to deter him. He was not one to judge soley on appearances. Marcus's olfactory senses instantly registered the multitude of savory and sweet dishes being prepared behind the scenes. His mouth watered immediately.

For whatever reason, the writer felt instantly at home, like this place was somewhere he had visited since his childhood. Immediately he was six years old again, walking into the house of his maternal grandmother, with the sent of something amazing being made for him to eat as he watched his re runs of a syndicated cartoon called "G Force".

His grandmother had always been a little crazy, with no filter, but otherwise had meant well. Food had been everything to the woman. Several times a day she would ask him "Hey Marky, are you peckish or hungry at all?" And even when he would reply "No", she would always fire back with "Okay, I'll make you something."

This eatery had that exact same aura, to the point that it was almost unreal. A flood of memories hit Marcus, and made him smile, complete with that warm fuzzy feeling.
Then he remembered it was three decades later, and that he was walking into a diner with a new lovely acquaintance.

He followed her to her favorite table, but didn't have to wait long to be served. Within moments, a buxom young woman was upon Rose, asking her questions about him, with a predatory, dirty look in her otherwise beautiful eyes. The author bit he lower lip, as he had to admit the women in this town were hot beyond belief.

He listened to rose as she spoke carefully in dismissive tones to the hot young waitress, and then spoke to him directly, advising against telling the waitress his profession.

Try as he might to be a gentleman, Marcus was still a man. He had the same residual instincts hardwired into his neural system that all males had on some level, to instinctively check out someone they find attractive, to see if they would make for a good potential mate. His mind spoke of possibilities of taking the waitress back to his cave by her hair to make babies initially. Something rough yet ultimately satisfying. He then looked to Rose, as she arched an eyebrow at the waitress.

It was almost as if she was jealous? Trying to make a stand as an alpha female marking her territory?

Two lovely females about to fight over him? Markus dismissed the thought. Surely that was not the situation. His dirty mind was just running away with itself, coming up with dirty fantasies to keep itself occupied.

Markus thought quickly as he fabricated a reply in his mind. A million and one things came to mind, but on some level, every one of them was a lie. For whatever reason, he wanted to avoid lying to either of these visions of loveliness. "Oh, I just write things. Occasionally people pay me money for my articles and stories." He murmured pleasantly. He then fished a well worn paperback novel out of his cargo pocket on his pants, and handed it to the waitress. "Things like that. Keep it if you like."

He had handed her a copy of his third novel. It had fallen from a box earlier, and he stuffed it in his pocket, and then forgot about it.

The next few moments were a blur, as they chatted a little. She then offered him a bite of her delicious cheesecake with her own fork, that had already been in her mouth. This was an intimate gesture to be sure, and Marcus's brain thundered in his head about how he should just take her home, and mount her on his sofa. Twice. "No way..." He murmured to his brain to shut up, but then stammered to Rose as she offered him the bite "I mean there is no way I could refuse... Yes please."

He let her feed him the bite. While the cheesecake was delicious beyond measure, the act of her putting something inside of his mouth, even though it was just an innocent bite of cheesecake, aroused him greatly, like some forbidden door was just opened, with his arousal pouring out of it in droves.
"...This is, amazing" he murmured to Rose as he chewed and tasted it.

Who didn't find the act of feeding an attractive person something from your own hand or utensil a little on the arousing side? Yeah, it was safe to say that the teacher was aroused beyond all means. "Mmm... I know, isn't it? If you think that's good I'll knock your socks off if I ever get you back to my place." Again with the double entendres. This was almost too much to bear. It was amusing to see this handsome male enjoying himself and there was just something equally arousing about taking another bite of cheesecake from that very same spoon that he had just used. "The creaminess certainly has a wow factor to it."

The smile and little laugh was almost a dead giveaway that her words leaned towards a dirty mind more than anything. Those eyes looked from Marcus and down at the sweet treat that she continued to eat and savor. "The bell rang and another customer walked in and The Queen of thots walked up with her chest heaved up and an added sway to those hips as a regular customer of the cafe flashed a bright smile and a gaudy Rolex on one of those thin wrists. If the blonde's eyes didn't say 'fuck me' then the tongue lapping at those lips said it all.

Rose watched the sighted a laughed lightly. "I've got this." Rose pulled a ten from a slim wallet and set it on the table. It was enough for the treats and a tip for the openly flirtatious waitress. The idea of taking Marcus back to her place and stripping down to nothing while asking him to take her against the nearest wall was the latest of lewd fantasies running through her mind. The breath knocked out of her and those legs easily hoisted with an arm hooked under each on and the pictures threatening to be bumped off of the walls of her quaint little home from ruthless thrusts.

Nipples were hard with those gold piercings scraping against the thick padded interior of her push up bra. It was added torture at the least. "If you want I can help you unpack, otherwise I'm going to be eyeball deep in your books until I fall asleep from exhaustion. We can head back to the neighborhood and save the rest of the tour for another day. No doubt you want to finish getting unpacked before relaxing." Blondie swiped the case while talking boisterously to the visibly financially endowed gentleman across the room. The hot contents of her coffee cup were finished off with a satisfied sigh before getting up and out of her chair to place hands on his shoulders before he could stand.

"I'll race you to your truck..." Hot breath bathed the one ear that she spoke directly into. The smile could be heard and a little laughter provided a challenge as Jackie rolled her eyes at the sight of one of her least interesting regulars dashing out the door and sending the bell to ring once more. Rose figured that it was time to break up the sexual tension with a little bit of playful fun. The vehicle was parked along the side of the road in front of the bookstore.

A hand clutched at her chest as the teacher bent over in laughter while catching her breath. "I..... win..." She panted. It was easy to tell that a woman like this could easily be a teacher of little kids. Jake heard the laughter outside but returned back to the book that he was almost done with. "Ready to head back, slow poke?"

When she touched his shoulders and pressed her weight down onto them, he became instantly aroused, as he looked up into her beautiful face. Then he felt her hot breath upon his ear, whispering how she would race him back to his truck. She then dashed off in a whiff of tasteful perfume.

Something triggered deep within him, perhaps it was his vestigial caveman instincts that told him the chase was on, as he felt an intensified tightening on either side of his spine, as his adrenal glands squeezed, pumping his system full of the chemicals that gave him a sudden dose of energy and excitement. His arousal likewise mounted.

Time seemed to slow for him, as Rose seemed to run off as though she was submerged completely in water. His breathing became heavy as he labored to stand. He knew the phenomenon. Markus was experiencing time compression, where his mind was operating so fast, that everything else slowed.

He gripped the back of the bench, and the table, and pushed off of it, allowing himself to stand up quickly. The hot little blonde waitress was just in front of him, as she flinched a little as if he might bowl her over, as he tray was suddenly thrown in the air.

Markus expertly caught it, and spun around the startled waitress with a flourish, leaving the tray in her hands, as he spun, and then reached out to catch the door as Rose continued to run for his truck.
He caught the door with his hands, and willed his legs to move faster. Despite his best efforts, the nimble schoolteacher make it to his truck first.

She was in excellent shape for certain, all of those years chasing unruly children...

That just meant she would make a good mother. Perhaps it was time to settle down, impregnate this lovely woman, and start a family...

Markus then grimaced, as he caught himself fantasizing about the lovely teacher yet again.
He watched as she brought a hand to her chest. He just chuckled. The challenge was meant as a flirtation, and it was genuine. She was interested. Markus smiled at her offer to help him unpack. It was still mid afternoon. Anything that she might find embarrassing or questionable was already sequestered away into his gun safe, away from her beautiful eyes.

"Alright, that would be nice. I would love to have you help me out..." A little double edged saying of his own. It could be taken as an innocent invite to help him with boxes, or to have her wrap her luscious lips around his fat, throbbing cock. The outsides of his eyes clenched a little, as his mouth formed a whistling shape, as he tried to bleed off his arousal.

Being a true gentleman, or at least trying really hard to be one, he helped her up into his truck. He didn't have a lift kit on it or anything, so it wasn't that high, but it was an excuse to touch her. Her hand felt good in his. He wanted really badly to lean in over her and help her put on her seat belt, but he decided against it.

It was true what they say about time perception. Driving your mother to the store seems to take forever, while driving the pretty teacher to your house doesn't take long enough.

"You got that saying wrong dumb ass..." His ID said deep in his mind, chewing on the candy bar he had caught in mid air earlier. "...Taking this woman to your won house, to watch her unpack boxes is going to take forever too." he murmured annoyingly. "...Just bend her over the hood of this truck already, trust me, she wont mind." His instincts teased him.

He shook his head, and talked to her about current events on the drive home. Sure enough, it lasted for what seemed like an eternity.

Once they were back in his living room, he turned on some of his music, piped in from his phone to his bluetooth speakers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMTNB9YBrbs

He felt a momentary pang of apprehension at the random shuffler's choice of song, talking about strokes of lighting and falling in love. Markus momentarily panicked. He then shrugged it off, and acted like nothing was wrong. If he suddenly changed the music, it would only make it worse.

Markus looked around, and saw that he only had a few boxes left, and most things where placed. All that was left was a few knick knack boxes, and then the dishes in the kitchen.

The author decided to pick up a blank box on his coffee table, only to have the bottom panels fall out of it. Several books feel out of it to cascade across the table, to pile haphazardly in its center. A few of them spilled off the edge, to land at her feet.

Markus didn't notice one was a forgotten second copy of the erotic bdsm book he wrote a while back, just as a joke..........

Rose was humbled that her handsome new neighbor was up for spending a little more time in her company. There was also the underlying fact that she wanted to get a little closer to the writer that was her new neighbor. The assistance into the truck was charming on Marcus' part and certainly yielding some brownie points with the horny teacher. Eyes watched as he circled around the front of the truck and into the driver's seat next to her. The conversation between the two as interesting, but the desirous woman was eager to get out of the truck and into the confines of his... home.

The smile on her face was a result of the music that came on. It wasn't helping at all. Rose was aching for some elongated attention and the evidence was soaked into light blue micro lace thong. She worked on the contents of another box only to find it empty. What caught her attention was the sound of books tumbling from the bottom of a box and at her feet. The bottom of that skirt twirled as the teacher turned and picked up a random book at her feet with her back to Marcus.

"Oh... runaway books," the sweet voice of the woman sang as she picked up one book and halted at the sight of one in particular. The title struck a chord with the secretly sadistic book worm. The author's name did not match her new neighbors and it struck her that she had this very same book on a floating bookshelf in her bedroom. It felt as though she had been staring at the book for an eternity. Rose could read "No romance Required" to anyone word for word without looking at the pages, or so that was how she felt. It was rich with details and dark fantasies that sent a flash flood to her naked loins at the mere thought.

"I think that this was the box of books you gave me, Marcus." The teacher finally stood up straight and turned to look back at the male that gifted her the books that he had written. Then again, why was this book amongst the bunch if he had not written it? Even if her dashing neighbor had not written this book and it was merely a piece of his personal collection, it said volumes to know that he could have read such a book. Maybe he got off to it as she had numerous times. "I have this book at home..." Those warm eyes lit up with curiosity as she looked over at her neighbor with an inquisitive smile upon the pink glossy painted lips.

"Why would you possibly have this in your possession, Marcus? I can only assume you either enjoyed it as much as I did or you wrote it. Either way...." Those eyes looked him over once more before walking over to the plush sofa. For a moment there seemed to be an added sway to those hips before that ample ass sunk into the cushions beneath her. That modest skirt befitting a humble teacher was slowly hiked up as eye contact remained upon his as those lovely laced panties were revealed. The slight darkness in a certain area gave way just how soaked she was. "Did you write that book, Marcus?" The tone of voice was sultry and yet was laced with a beseeching desire.

The thin material was pulled aside to reveal a clean shaven sex with a bar going through the hood of her clit. The index and ring fingers of one hand spread that sex apart while the middle finger traversed up and down the slick delta of her sex. "I didn't come here with this intention, but you've got me so horny and I really want you to make me cum.... please Marcus, please make this teacher cum." Rose pleaded and knew that there was no coming back. He could either be appalled at the sight or join her and get this little housewarming fuckfest started.

The Author just inwardly swore as he shook his head to put down the empty box that just failed, looking at his life's work all piled on the floor before him like a bunch of haphazardly scattered blocks.
He reached down to help the sexy teacher pick up the scattered books, only to freeze as he realized what had just happened.

He felt a cold sensation on the backs of his legs, as well as a tightening of his arenal glands, as his system flooded with the energy giving hormone, as his fight or flight instinct had activated.

Here he was, watching helplessly as the beautiful, innocent schoolteacher reached down and retrieved the one book he never wanted her to see. His mind raced as he tried to come up with any and all possible responses to explain away the torrid, sexually explicit BDSM storybook she now had in her well manicured hands.

For a moment, he immediately considered lying, that he had no idea how in the hell that book had gotten there. The author however was no fool, and that was just pathetic in the extreme. These were all of the books he had ever written, and for that one book to be among them, well... It was just going to be awkward.

He stood powerless, his heart pumping as he deep, lovely eyes flipped through the pages, scanning the words, and read about how a female lawyer was secretly leading a double life, being tied and suspended, spread eagle, as he lovely mouth was fucked savagely, just as she had requested, while a gorgeous woman in full latex fetish gear with a huge strapon, was penetrating and pounding away at her sopping wet vessel.

How was he going to get out of this one? Then he remebered a meme he had seen on his facebook not long ago, where no mater how bad the situation was, just respond with "I'm a writer."

" Why is there a rope, axe, and duct tape in the trunk of my car? Because Iam a writer..."
"Why is there a dead body in my backyard? Because Iam a writer..."
"Oh, you have read that book, and did you think Iwrote it? I'm a writer..."

Wait, what? Markus just realized he had just damned himself even further because of that damnable meme. He just imagined the lovely Rose excusing herself politely, as she quickly hurred out of his house, mortified...

But no, the lovely teacher did the absolute last thing he expected... She sat down upon his couch, hiked up her skirt, to show off her lovely stocking clad legs, just before she raised them up, and s[read them, revealing her lace panties, dark with her arousal.

He then watched as her sexy fungers looped around the fabric, and then pulled them to the side, revealing her perfectly waxed sex to him, as elegant tendrils of her nectar clung to her vaginal lips. A golden hoop glinted from her clitoral hood at him invitingly.

Then, her sexy voice begged him, begged him to pleasure her...

He gulped hard, but instinctively went to his hands and knees, his eyes wide in wonder as he crapt along the floor to her, his eyes watching her gorgeous pussy as if it were some wild, rabid beast about to rip him apart.

Markus did not bother trying to speak, it would just be unintelligeble at this point.
The biggest way to kill a miracle was to ask questions. He decided in this instance that It would be best to just shut the hell up, and do as she asks.

He used his hands to spread apart her hairless mons, watching her labia spread apart, revealing a perfectly beautiful hole, flowing like a waterfall, begging to be licked. He clitoris was red and throbbing, likewise vying for his attention.

Markus just gasped at how arousing she truly was. He looked up into her beautiful eyes, as his fingers pulled back the delicate, pierced protective hood away from her bundle of nerves, took her into his mouth, and suckled upon it gently...

The gaze of the sexy teacher looked voracious beyond all imagination. Plump pink lips were parted and that tongue licked them in a show of absolute lust. There was a mild fear welling in the pit of her stomach that stemmed from the thought that Markus could outright refuse her advances. Advances, mind you, that many would deem most unbecoming of a woman in her career. Rose could remember aching to lose her fingers in that salt and pepper hair when she watched him moving boxes earlier in the day. What better time than now as he so very obediently placed his handsome self between her parted legs within arms reach.

Her eyes almost felt as though they couldn't look away for fear of missing something so sexy, but the second his mouth pressed to her sex and began suckling she was done for. The teacher knew that she was going to be no good after this and it may very well change how her neighbor view her, but she blew what fucks she had to the wind and rode it out. Those eyes felt instant weighed by anchors as they closed and her head leaned back on the cushioned soft as a single hand laced those slender and manicured fingers into the heard of hair that she had been admiring. It was hard to keep herself from arching that sex in the air out of sexual greed for more.

Eyes opened with a heated desire and the hand that was not laced in her new neighbors hair grabbed the hem of her shirt and slipped it clean over her head and tossed it aside like it was nothing. That same pair of panties matched the bra that was becoming a hindrance, really fast. That bra was not going to last for much longer as the lovely piece and an even lovlier feature.

It hooked in the front.

What woman never mastered the art of unhooking her own bra with one hand and tossing that bad boy aside like a bag of garbage. For now it was only unhooked. It was unhooked enough to see the gold piercings through each taut nipple and they too begged for attention. "Oh Markus... I promise I've never welcomed anyone else to the neighborhood like this." SAliva pooled in her own mouth at the thought of putting his dick in her mouth. One thought led to another and already the sadistic woman could see herself bound, gagged, splayed upon the table in her sex dungeon and Markus using her like some disposable toy.

This though got her juices running swiftly. "Let me suck that cock, Markus... let me return the favor. I promise you won't regret it." That sweet and seemingly innocent tone of voice from when they first met was now replaced with something all too sexual and demanding. One hand continued to comb through that sexy head of hair as the other fully exposed a breast to only tug and pinch at the rigid and ornately adorned numbs that begged a tongue and mouth for attention. No one in Rose's day to day life would ever suspect the teacher of such things; pierces nipples, clit, and having sex with a man that she had just met. Then again... Rose had a good feeling about this one.

Markus hungrilly looked to he lush, glistening pink painte mouth, and growled as he fantasized about them being wrapped around his throbbing hard man-flesh.

He idly licked and kissed at her vitals, savoring her scents and her tastes. As much as he longed to sheathe his weapon into her mouth, he felt it better to stick to his standard method of operation.

The woman always gets to cum first, on his mouth and his fingers. This serves two purposes. One, Markus was fairly well endowed, and it always helped if the woman's vessel was properly wetted and lubed up, allowing his considerable girth to breach her walls with a minimum of fuss.

He tugged on her lovely vaginal lips a little with his lips teasingly. In response to her plead, Markus murmured up to her. "Cum for me first, on my fingers and my tongue..." He said to her, low and deep, a million and once possible erotic scenarios ripping through his imagination at the speed of light and beyond.

The author gently played at her entrance with his powerful fingers, coating them in her thick, sexual fluids, then wiggling them gently past her entrance.

He marveled at how tight she was, as well as noticing her pierced nipples. Definately a suprise if nothing else, but a delicious one to say the least.

Markus then smiles to himself as his tongue caressed her throbbing botton, tasting her upon her sexy gold hood piercing.

He curled his fingers into a come hither manner, and pressed the pads of his fingers into the spongy little rough spot just behind her pubic bone. He then rubbed it gently in small circles, pressing firmly into her, and watching her reactions carefully...

"Cum for me, you beautifully lustful teacher..." he murmured.

Rose had to admit that she was not upset to see Markus refuse her plea. Slow paced breaths and a nod were the teacher's answer. The woman was so tightly wound that the mere feeling of his fingers burying in the slick confines of her tight sex. Right now the teacher was thanking her lucky stars that she had opened up the gates and boldly asked her new neighbor for a helping hand.

The second that tongue came in to play, that lovely head tilted back and link slips sat agape as a moan rang out. That sensitive pierced nub coupled with the come hither fingers stoking the flames of her arousal. Eyes of hazel and honey looked down to the talented man bringing her to new heights. The slender fingers of one hand racked through his hair as the other twisted and tugged at one of those pierced nipples.

Keeping her head up was proving to be a chore. To say that she was putty in his hands would have been an understatement. A breathless, "Yes..." signaled her indefinite approval. "Mmm... Markus, I-I'm..." That tension reached its peak and hips arched as the teacher shivered and writhed on the spot. The mind-numbing feeling ignited her greed and trying to push through it to make it last longer lead to quite the mess of fluids.

There was more than enough for her new partner's fingers and tongue. "Now..." The woman was too impatient to even catch her breath before speaking. "Cock... now.... please..." To demand and plead the author's cock was a show of just how badly she wanted him. "Use this teacher as you see fit or does someone want to get to know the girl next door that much better?" If Markus was half as good as the character in his lone book, then Rose was certainly in for a treat. The sex was soaked and aching to be violated, along with the other two orifices.

Markus did not want to try to think, and simply buried his mind into his most basic of instincts.
The ancient neural pathways that lie withing the brains of most heterosexual men came alive as his mind lit up with many of an erotic idea with how to please this magnificent woman.

But, his mind was far mor advanced that the old masters of antiquity. The author's brain thought anyway. He recounted events as they had led up to this point.

Just a fe short hours ago, a charming, innocent looking teacher had brought him a fresh pan of hand made lasagnia. Now here she was, on his couch, eagerly spreading her sumptuous thighs, and grinding her naughtilly pierced womanhood against his tongue, moments from cumming all over it.

It was just too perfect, as if he were dreaming. All troubling thoughts of the previous women in his life were dispelled in an instant, as he licked, rubbed, and fingered Rose's succulent womanhood with abandon.

And then, in all of her glory, the hottest teacher in the world cried out, as her womanly nectar babtised his tongue in its holy lust...

He lapped at her juices greedily, drinking her in, allowing her mush to intoxicate his senses.

He took advantage of her rest period to clean her inner thighs of her cum, savoring it, not wasting anything.

Her lovely voice then filtered down to him, begging him for his cock. He felt it throb in his pants in anticipation. Part of him was a little dissapointed that he did not have a chance to slide one of his fingers up her backdoor before she came, but he beat back that dissapointment. There was time...

Markus stood up, and fumbled clumsily with his belt, and the buttons of his fly. After what seemed like an eternity, he let them slide down his legs, revealing his tight dark blue briefs, sporting an impressive, throbbing bulge.

He took in a deep breath, and looped his thumbs into the front of his waistband. There was a tension in the air, a momentary thrill of the unknown as he stood before this gorgeous A list pornstar like woman. He then slid his briefs down his legs, revealing himself to her.

Marcus was not a small man. All eight and a half inches of his shaft was easilly as thick as a D Cell maglight, and just as hard. His foreskin was cut, and his engorged mushroom head bobbed elegantly, close to her lips, letting her feel the heat, but not the wetness from the stream of precum flowing from his slit....

Rose watched with a heavy dose of lust in those eyes as she watched her neighbor fumble with the fastenings of his pants. The teacher could only how hard it had to be to get your pants off when all you could think about was the woman splayed out in sexual hunger on your sofa. Legs remained parted and the index finger of her right hand slid up and down the slick delta of her sex that continued to leak evidence of budding arousal.

The belt was defeated and the sight of that bulge do close had the women on edge. As the briefs were slowly removed and her bounty revealed, Rose could not help but purr like a kitten. Marcus was a handsome man. From the depths of his eyes to their smoldering intensity, honesty, and gentleness. Without even seeing that glorious cock that beckoned her like a bee to honey, she knew what fire he possessed. It just so happened that the man had a body that could stop you in your tracks.

The fingers tending to her sex fell away and there was something far more important before her eyes. Those painted pink lips were licked at the mere sight. A mouth-wateringly delicious sight, to say the least. That lovely ass scooted closer to the edge of the sofa and, even more importantly, close enough to have her breath beating down upon the arched help of that impressive specimen of a cock.

Fingers of one hand tripped along the thick solid length to attempt to wrap around the base as that tongue lashed out and savored that precum. That tongue swirled around the tip of her neighbor's cock, hoping to elicit some sign of pleasure. Such sounds and minute gestures fueled her efforts. Soft, warm lips wrapped around that thick member as a few inches were savored with a moan. Vibrations ventured down that hearty length before she maneuvered inch after inch past those lips with determination to leave her mark at the base of that cock.

When some much need air was taken and her lips were cock free for a moment those eyes looked up to Marcus with a thin line of saliva linking the tip of his cock with her pretty pink lips. "Do not hold back with me, Marcus. This ponytail can be for more than just looks." The teacher wanted her neighbor to know that there was no need to take it easy on her. Those lips dove down that length once again and managed to press those pink lips and leave her mark around the base of the author's cock.

Markus couldnt help but moan in pleasure as the beautiful, sexy, and maybe just a little bit slutty teacher, engulfed his massive erection into he tight confines of her throat. He marveled at how her wet lips slinked over his flesh, savoring his fat member slowly...

He gulped hard as he felt her tongue slather over him, as its gently pointed tip explored every exposed, throbbing vein.

The author let his eyes roll back into his head as his mouth hung open a little, letting him breathe in harder and faster, as he lived the fantasy that most men could only dream about.

A teacher was voted up there with Nurse, Bartended, Flight Attendant, and Stripper, as among the sexiest of professions. Perhaps it was thier innocence and propriety, or maybie there was that powerful underlying sense of authority as she held a ruler in her hands, smacking her palm with it, testing its sting....

That mental image made his eyes widen a little, as he felt her tongue caress his churning, heavy testes, with the entirety of his shaft being buried deep in her throat.

She had no gag reflex at all. Not only could she cook a heavenly meal, she was apparently a demon in the sack...

He placed a hand on the back of her neck, and another into the sinlky strands of her soft hair, and gripped it tightly, just enough to make a mild, warm sensation on her scalp.

"I...." He huffed, as he slid his hips to and fro, penetrating her mouth, fucking it slowly with his thick cock so as to not hurt her... "I want to fuck you, beautiful, sexy woman...oh..." He breathed.

He slid his hips back, withdrawing his member from her lovely lips, as he grinned looking down at it. It felt hot, and marble hard at this point, glistening with her saliva, as well as having pink lip inprints all over it from her innocent looking pink lipstick.

He laid her back gently upon the sofa, holding one of her ankles up in the air. Hwith his other hand, he gripped his hardon, and teased her impossibly wet entrance, teasing her mercilessly. He then slid just his engorged tip in, and moaned as her instense womanly heat penetrated his nerve endings. Then withdrew himself from her, a thick, elegant tendril of her girl cum stretching from her ptals to the head of his cock...

He then aimed his weapon true, and without warning, buried himself balls deep within her core...

Rose felt utterly spoiled. Her tongue felt every vein that riddled that member. Moans sent vibrations down that fleshy length as her hair was grabbed and the control was taken over from and her mouth used for his pleasure. It was hot how he took control and used her mouth for his desire. Her mind ran rampant with ideas of just how she could turn the tables and see just how sexually deprived her author of a neighbor was in real life. If his work of art was any indicator then he was just as bad as she was... if not more.

His cock was withdrawn from her lips. For a moment a thin string of saliva linked her plush painted pink lips with the tip of his cock. "What a coincidence... I want you to fuck me too..." A sensual tease. Anticipation caused her insides to shiver as the teacher was laid upon her back on the soft surface of the sofa. A manicured hand squeezed at a breast and tugged at that taut a pierced nipple the entire time that her sex was toyed with.

Lips parted for some much-needed air and the teasing caused her pelvis to arch in greed as she groaned from the sexual agony. A sharp breath was taken as he plunged that arched tip into her heated sex. The beautiful woman threatened to sever her lower lip with as hard as she was biting on it in anticipation.

A sexy moan was ripped from her lips as every inch of that imposing cock was buried in her greedy loins. The sensation of her body stretching just enough to accommodate that thick piece of man meat was more shocking than any flesh cock that has felt her tight confines. Instantly he body tensed, making things tighter.

"Oh my gosh... yes... fuck me Markus..." she pleaded and begged. Eyes looking down to where they were joined and finding the sight erotic as ever.

Back
Top Bottom