Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male (NSFW Imagery) Young Woman for Older Man ! (Mommy Kink?)

Gasper

smoke meth, hail satan.

(read the WHOLE post if you're a submissive man looking for fun!)
VHi8mf2.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ Young Girl for Old Dom ║▌║▌║█│▌

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About Me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

(read the WHOLE post if you're a submissive man looking for fun!)
My name is Gasper. I'm roleplaying as a female in this thread.
I am looking for someone who is literate in regards to English.
No one is perfect, and mistakes are made, but I would hope my partner's writing would be legible.
I'm not a complete hard-ass. I'm open for discussion! Don't be afraid to message me looking for a compromise.
Please, no responses that are a few sentences/one paragraph. That is not enough for me to work with.
I've been doing this far too long and hopefully, I'll be doing it a little while longer.
Let me know how often you will be responding (daily, a few times a week, once a week, etc.)
I want at least 50/50 plot/smut. A higher plot/smut ratio will also be considered.
I like for my intimate scenes to move quickly and occur more frequently.
No long, drawn-out sex scenes where we end up repeating ourselves continuously.
I rarely (if ever) play ditzy, oblivious, "pure" girls. MC's know what they're getting into.
Please, send a message my way if you like what you see.
!! If you like what you see, but maybe not everything, still send me a message! I'm eager to hear new ideas. !!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

+ PLOT (please give me a storyline)
+ underaged girl (16-17, MC)
(I am 100% willing to play older for certain scenarios)
+ dominant men
+ switch/switch
+ ageplay
+ watersports
+ musk/sweat (YC)
+ public sex acts
+ soft/flaccid cock play
+ cock-warming
+ uncircumcised cocks
+ smaller cocks
+ cock worship
+ hairy men (bearded, full body hair)
+ overweight men
+ degradation
+ excessive cum/multiple orgasms
+ daddy kink
+ breeding/risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
+ semen on food (MC eating)
+ mommy kink
+ more that I can't think of.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Limits
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- beastiality
- creepy, old men who have already had multiple "victims"
- fandoms/celebrities in their universes
- mind control/bimbofication
- vomit/scat
- older woman/younger guy
- harems/orgies
- YC with multiple females
- excessive drug/alcohol use
- brother/sister or mother/son incest
- no female/female at this time
- likely more, will add when thought of.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Current Cravings
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
((All of these are just suggestions. Please message me even if you don't want to follow one of these cravings!))
Plot: I am the DOMINANT character in this plot. YC is an older man who has been dominant throughout his whole life. YC meets MC (much younger) whom he feels he can submit sexually to. Heavy on the mommy kink. Lots of baby talk, humiliation, degradation, etc.
Concept/Plot: An adult who is strictly an atheist (MC) comes across a priest who might be a bit unconventional, though still celibate. But, that doesn't last for long when they fall for each other.
Alternative Concept: YC is a priest, MC is a student at a Catholic school. Now, don't ask me to know too much about the Lord's work as I am not one of his favored children. But, I would love to write a scenario with a priest who is led astray by a young girl who catches his eye.

Plot: The Witcher in a modern/futuristic universe. Character choice is negotiable. (Ciri/Geralt is preferable.)

Concept: Enemies to lovers. Two people who are supposed to hate each other start angry-fucking and eventually fall for each other emotionally.
Plot: MC is trying to work her way up the crime ladder. YC, the boss, takes a liking to her. It isn't too long before they're fucking and the boss's wife finds out. He forces her into a cuckqueen situation where she cries and suffers but can't leave due to fear for her life. Until she catches the eye of another crime boss, something that could lead to an all-out war...

!! Desperate to play with a male character who has a small/under-average cock and is proud of it! (plays into cock-worship) !!
!! Looking to get impregnated and carry the pregnancy (giving up the kid) and being used throughout! !!

! Happy to play a fat girl in any scenario (degrading language involving her weight involved) !
(don't be afraid to come at me with something slightly odd or different or even supernatural. let's spice things up!)

MxBLst9.png

Status :: CLOSED || Time Zone :: EST || RP Locations :: PMs/Discord Considered || Style :: 3rd Person/Past Tense
Full credit to KCG/Kerb Crawler Ghost for imagery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom