Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Slave Pet Shop or Other BDSM RPs

DaphneB64

Planetoid
Rules:

I prefer something long term and creative.
I don't have a specific percentage of story to smut I love them both and want a great story but also with lots of smut.
I will only RP through PMs or Threads, don't ask for a Discord or anything like that.
I consider myself a lit to semi lit RPer and like to write 2 to 4 paragraphs usually but have no problem going over. I do tend to match what I am given though, so please give me something to work with. I do understand a short post here or there, hey sometimes you cant think of anything.
I prefer most of my stories being con as opposed to non con, admittedly this particular craving idea does fall into initially non con.

Limits:
Scat, Gore/Vore, Animals/Furries, Futas, Incest

Kinks: (I was asked this earlier and had no real clear answer at the time as I am still fairly new to BDSM but after thinking about it I compiled this list, still I am adventurous and more than likely willing to try something else as long as it is not on my limits)
Bondage - the stricter the better, gags of all shapes and sizes, collars, leashes, Piercings (Genitals, breasts, tongue, belly button, Suspension, forced obedience, some humiliation, slave training, blindfolds ( but really any sensory deprivation), some sexual tortue, (I do believe there is a bit of a masochist in me), romance, love and leather, I love leather (latex is ok as long as there is still leather mixed in as well), Puppy Play.

Plots and Pairings:
I very much would like a long-term RP, so please message me with details on how to further the story for a little while.
As stated I am still new to the BDSM world but I absolutely fall into the Sub catagory

Story Idea:
This is an idea I have been toying with and would love to try it out. Its in a modern setting where there are underground black market "Pet Shops" where young adults are kidnapped and their identities erased, they are then trained to be sexual pets for Dominants looking to make use of their bodies. In the idea I would play a kidnapped young woman and my partner would be the pet trainer, who decides to purchase my character herself as she begins training her. Taking her from just general training to training MC for her own personal use. Im excited to see if there is someone else out there interested in trying this.

However if this particular setting isnt for you but you are wanting to play a sub/Domme RP, please message me Im happy to talk to you and see if we can work out something together. I want to keep this relatively short so any questions you have for me just ask over PM, thanks :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom