Roleplay w me rn >:^)))

vanilla.creamsicle

Meteorite
Hello! I am just now coming back into the roleplaying scene and despite my nervousness there is plenty of excitement to help overlook it :D:D please be easy on me, by the way. I feel like I'm going to be a bit rusty since it's been years since I've done this so forgive me if I manage to fuck something up haha.
Now, onto the fun stuff-
I'm looking for something long term though I am open to those that want something that isn't long term. Basically, I just wanna roleplay :whistle: I kindaaa want something that's, like, human-like monster (or not) and a human develop a relationship type thing, ya'know, but I can do other things. That's just something I've been wanting to do for a while~
NSFW and SFW are welcomed, you can give me plots you've been wanting to try out, we can do the monster thing as mentions, or we can just brainstorm w our common likes and such. Either way, we'll come up w something that we both want to do bc a one sided roleplay isn't fun.
I don't do mpreg, furries, or any toilet stuff bc it's just not my cup of tea. Not kink shaming but those are limits for me. Aside from that I'm open to a lot of things though if we come across things that either of us aren't cool w we can just add it to the "absolutely not" list (y)
I look forward to all the brainstorming n junk
F-list for NSFW stuff here if you wanna look
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom