Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Lamento, The Void (MxM Craving idea of a World story)

VixenEvermore

Lover of Fantasy
Supporter
Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues
2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio
3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply)
4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to.
5.) Please reply at least once a within a day or two, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent.
6.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)
7.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore...
8.) I can play a switch or a sub, but never really a full dom!
9.) No size play or really bestiality
10.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

Lamento Beyond the Void (Based on a game, possibly only fandom/canon I might be willing to do... Does have to be MxM) CRAVING SO BAD
Description:
The story takes place in a fictional world inhabited by Ribika (who look like humans but have feline ears and tails). Their world has fallen into dark times -- a mysterious void has made some places (and even animals) impossible to touch, causing major food shortages. A strange and deadly disease that has killed off a large percentage of the female Ribika population is also spreading.
The hero, Konoe, exists in this miserable world, living alone in the starving village of Karou who have turned to cannibalism. The story begins with Konoe (Or more My OC that is similiar to Konoe, but not quite) in Karou, where he suddenly begins to see horrible dreams and strange marks appear on his body. This is believed to be a curse so Konoe heads off to Ransen (the big city) in order to heal his body... To make things even stranger the locals have resorted to cannibalism, creating a lottery sort of system and calling the chosen 'sacrifices', so it only spurs Konoe to run when his name is drawn. When the twist I put on it comes into play, of him possibly being the cure, I was going to play this out as being an apocalyptic style of play.

Sickness: The Sickness is a disease that affects the Ribika, most commonly females, leaving them with a fever and missing body parts. It is said to consume the infected victim until death. Unlike normal diseases it just makes the infected body parts disappear, -not to rot or deteriorate- just like magic.

The Void (Or where the sickness is located):
One of two phenomenons affecting the world of Sisa, the other being The Sickness. The Void is not visible, but its effects are physically felt by the inhabitants. The Void seemed to have began around the time when Konoe was born. A young female cat (Ribika) who went to the forest to gather herbs was the first one to notice the Void. When she returned to the village, Karou, her hand was stained a deep red. She cried as she told everyone that she didn't pick the herbs, she didn't touch them, and something like a knife cut her fingers. No one knew what she meant, and thought she was talking about a plant called 'blade grass'. Blade grass is a long thin leaves that could cut your fingers. Since they thought she accidentally picked blade grass no one took her seriously. Eventually the other cats of started experiencing the same thing as that one female cat. Soon every living thing in the forest became dangerous to touch. It seemed like the plants, birds, bugs and butterflies couldn't be touched because they rejected the cats. Cats were rejected by the earth. However, this did not happen all at once. The Void had slowly crept from the edges to the center of Sisa. The Void effects the forests in Sisa, after being infected the forests will "reject" the Ribika. The rejection usually leaves a cut where they tried to touch something infected with The Void. If a cat goes too far into The Void they will die.

Characters: however you don't have to follow their personalities and can still make your own oc along the lines of being Ribika just giving links to help explain them a bit and give a view of story line
Konoe (who would be replaced by my oc)
Rai
Asato
Bardo
Leaks (Considered the possible cause of the sickness and likely will play the impending evil villain)​

Locations:
Sisa is the Vast world in which things are taking place, but there are locations within Sisa
Ransen - The largest city in Sisa.
Karou - A small village located in the southern portion of Sisa. It is Konoe's birthplace.
Kira - An isolated village located within a treacherous valley. Both Asato and Kagari come from Kira.
Setsura - A town located to the north. It's residents are well-known for being large cats. Both Bardo and Rai come from Setsura.
Meigi - Considered to be the place of dark bloods, the majority of cats there are thought to bring misfortune and work for Leaks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom