Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three of a kind (Tag: dominant_minded)

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Friday. Michelle sighed. Seventeen, and she had to work a doubleshift of a Friday. Normal 17 year olds went out and had fun on a Friday. But Michelle wasn't exactly normal. She had a one year old daughter tha demanded a lot of resources, which she couldn't attain without working. And so, each day, Michelle dressed in a stiff uniform, and began her work at the fast food place, which she totally hated, with a passion.

It was nearing 9 am, and she had to be there at 9:10. She hoped to God that the babysitters would get here soon. In her arms, Yasmine, her little girl, fussed and hollared. She was collacy, and that wasn't easy to deal with. "C'mon..." she pleaded silently for her friends to get here.

Andrew gave Jennifer a little pinch on the behind as she started up the steps to Michelle's apartment. "Drew stop it," she said with a giggle, slapping playfully at his hand, "We're already running a little late because of your pinching and teasing."

"Well you couldn't send me off to work today without a smile, Jen," he said grinning at her. They quickly rushed up the rest of the steps to Michelle's place. Jennifer knocked on the door and Andrew gave her another playful pinch.

"Ach, you're impossible, Drew," she said as Michelle opened the door. "Sorry we're late Michelle, Drew held me up a bit. He's got to go into the office today, but I'll be here to take care of Yasmine by myself till he gets back." Jen pushed her long brown hair back off her shoulders and smiled at Michelle.

Michelle smiled wearily as she handed over Yasmine. "No, it's okay." She said with a nod. "Now, Yasmine's a bit fussy today. She's collacky. But, she should be good if you can find her lullabye cd and put it in the cd player." She explained. "I think the cd is somewhere on my desk." She added. "There's a bit of formula in the container, but if you need more..." She started as she reached into her pocket. "Here's some money to get it." She said as she handed over the bill. She leaned in and kissed Yasmine on the forehead. "The number for work is there on the fridge if you really need me. I'll be back by around 10. Bye!" She called as she ran out.

And so she was gone for the day.

Jennifer took Yasmine and gave Michelle a little hug as she rushed off to work. She turned and gave Drew a quick kiss as he headed out as well. Jen was the only one who wasn't busy today; she'd just finished her first year at college and was off for the summer. "I'll be back around 7, babe. I'll bring dinner and a movie," he said and gave her a wink. Then he was off.

Jen watched her friend and her man go off to work and gently shushed and rocked Yasmine. "Let's go find your CD, Yas," she said softly and headed back in. She spent the day watching a little tv and napping whenever Yasmine slept. She had brought a good book to read, but couldn't get into it. When Drew finally knocked on the door she hopped up and rushed to open it. "Thank goodness, babe, I'm bored out of my mind," she said. He was carrying some food from a nearby restaurant and something in a paper bag.

They ate on the couch and watched a little tv. By the time they were done, Yasmine was crying for some food. It took Jennifer about an hour to get her back down to sleep. Drew was in the mood to watch a movie when she got back, though he spent most of it blowing in her ear and trying to cop feels. It was about 9:30 by the time she finally got so fed up and excited by his teasing that she turned around pounced on him, kissing him and straddling his lap. She noticed the paper bag he had brought with him and said playfully, "Well do I get to see what's in there or what, Drew?"

He grinned broadly at her and pulled the bag over, dumping the contents, which were Jennifer's old high school cheerleading uniform and a pair of handcuffs, onto the couch next to them. "Drew, you naughty thing. We can't play games like that here, this is Michelle's place," she said to him with a sigh, putting her hands on her hips.

Drew teased her back, "Whatever you say babe, I guess we could just sit here and be quiet until Michelle gets back." He sat back and crossed his arms with a big grin on his face, refusing to let her even kiss him.

Finally she gave in. "Alright, fine, you win ya big baby. Give me a second to get dressed," she said.

Neither one of them thought about the time, and by the time 10 o'clock rolled around, they were both in Michelle's bedroom. Jen was still wearing her cheerleading uniform, though her panties were now in her mouth, but was now also wearing the handcuffs. Drew had her bent over the end of the bed with her skirt flipped up and was grunting happily while driving himself into her while she made little moans of pleasure and fake complaint.

It had been such a long day for Michelle. Work was hell. As usual. Someone always griping and bitching at her. And for what? A little more than minimum wage was what. Things started out rather quiet, because lets be honest, there really wasn't a mad rush at taco bell in the morning. Most people could find better things to eat. And so, for a while, she got to work on her highschool correspondance course.

Because she had dropped out, she had struck up a deal with the district that she could do mail/internet correspondance courses. But she wasn't doing well at all. The stress of being mommy/employee/student was all too much with no help. Yas's dad was out of the picture, because he was a chicken shit, so it was just her.

Times like these, Michelle wished she could go back and change things. Then she wouldn't have gotten kicked out. She loved Yas, but this life sucked, and she felt bad that she couldn't give her little girl a good life.

And so, hours ticked away. The lunch and evening rushes came and went. Finally, the shifts were ready to change. And was she every glad. Her feet hurt so bad from standing so long. She was starving, because she didn't have the money for lunch, and she hated taco bell food. She just wanted to get home, scrounge together a sandwhich, and then sleep.

When finally the next shift came in, she dashed out of there. She had no car, so she had to walk. Not fun for her poor tootsies. But luckily home wasn't too far away. She made it home by about 10:15 pm. She was quiet about entering. She dropped her coat, checked on Yasmine, and then headed to her room.

The door was cracked. She was just about to open it when she heard moans. She peaked in and her face turned vividly crimson. Jen and Drew were going at it in her bed. She wanted to be upset, but she couldn't quite manage it. She was too busy being a mixture of intrigued, and turned on. She silently watched at the door.

Jennifer started making muffled sounds that sounded like words around the panties in her mouth, and Drew answered her without breaking stride, "Does my little cheerleading slut want to say something?"

Jen moaned out, "Mhmmmmmm." Drew reached down and pulled her underwear out of her mouth. She moaned louder and started to talk dirty to him. "Mmmmm, Drew, baby, you've already made me come twice. Please let me get you off. Let me use my mouth on you. I know how much you love screwing my face." He smiled and kept riding her, so she added sweetly, batting her suddenly innocent looking eyes at him, "I promise I'll make it feel really good... sir."

He grunted and grabbed her shoulder, pulling out of her and pulling her up. With her hands cuffed behind her like they were, it was the only way she could get up. He helped her down onto the floor and she got down on her knees eagerly, purposely wearing her 'woman in heat' look to excite him. She immediately leaned in and started nuzzling her face against his cock and his scrotum, licking and kissing any of his skin she could get to. The two of them had obviously played like this before. Drew didn't seem mean, though he was obviously the one in control, and Jen didn't seem the least bit angry or put upon. On the contrary, she seemed to be just as excited by being on the floor servicing him as he did about it. He pulled back from her and held his hard penis out to her. She eagerly began to take him into her mouth, then stopped and backed off of him with a grin to say, "Oh baby, I can taste my pussy on it."

She watched, barely daring to breath. Everything they were doing made her want in a way she hadn't before. She bit her lip and looked down. She could feel her insides twisting with desire. God, she wanted to be in on that. She felt herself getting hotter, wetter, and oh so horny.

She continued to watch, getting more and more turned on. Soon she was fighting to keep herself from touching herself. Michelle let out an exasperated groan, then covered her mouth. She hoped to god they hadn't heard her, but it was a loud groan so she probably wasn't that lucky.

The moan didn't seem to reach Drew's ears, he was busy grunting with his eyes closed, but it did catch Jennifer's attention. Her eyes rolled in the direction of the door while her mouth stayed dutifully wrapped around her man's member. She saw Michelle standing in the doorway and let her eyes slide up to Michelle's face. She locked her gaze with Michelle's for a long moment, her eyes a little wide with surprise. When Michelle didn't bother to barge in or walk away, Jen didn't even flinch.

Michelle evidently wanted to watch... maybe more, and it gave Jen a delicious chill. She winked at Michelle and went back to bobbing her head back and forth on Drew's throbbing cock, even taking him extra deep and a little into her throat once or twice, moaning and groaning the whole time to give Michelle a good show. When she felt Drew start to throb and saw all his usual 'I'm gonna cum' signals, she pulled her mouth off of him and said, just a little louder than she needed to for Michelle's benefit, "Cum on my face and my uniform, baby. Make me look like your hot little slut." She glanced at Michelle and gave another little wink.

It only took a second of additional rubbing, which Drew had to do himself since Jen's hands weren't available, before he was shooting warm white spunk in ropey jets over Jen's face and throat, a little soaking into her uniform top or sliding into her clevage. When he was done, Jen looked up and said, "I hope you don't mind, sweetie, but I think we had a little audience." Then she turned towards the door and said, "Michelle, you can come in if you want."

Drew looked more than a little surprised when he realized that Michelle was standing at the door, seeing him naked. He quickly grabbed his pants and pulled them on. Jen only chuckled, still on the floor and said to Michelle, "Could you grab the key to the cuffs off of your nightstand there and help me up, since Captain Chivalry over there seems more concerned about covering himself up?"

Back
Top Bottom