Fx Any Femdom Goblin seeking Travelling Companion

MissBermuda

Milking Machine
The title should give you some ideas about what I'm looking for. I'd be playing a goblin, here are several examples: example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5. Short (obviously), curvaceous, black hair, dark makeup, some pubic hair and piercings. She will be dominant in nature, cocky and confident, mocking at times, very playful, but not abusive. Her dominance comes from pleasure, knowing how much control she can gain from sexually pleasuring others. Your character does not have to be submissive to the point of being a sissy/sub, but surrendering control is a must. No doms or bulls need apply unless they want to be shown their place. She-cocks are also welcome, although I'm not into the futa style (cock and pussy), I prefer a nice cock, balls and asshole down there, nothing else.

My biggest fetishes are oral sex, handjobs, uncut cock, excessive cum, premature ejaculation, feet/footjobs, slapping/choking/spanking, public sex, dirty talk, creampies and facials. I do not usually have sex in RP but I'm looking to include some in this scenario, possibly even anal. YC being uncut is a MUST, as I always say in my requests.

As for story, I'm looking to keep it fairly simple, two adventurers chasing a bounty. I'd like the two characters to gradually build a sexual relationship rather than drop right into one, so foreplay and progression from base to base would be great. I'm open to ideas beyond what I've mentioned, so PM me if you're interested and we can talk it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom