Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Roleplay 2 electric boogaloo. (Because sequels are better)

Your_Name_Here

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi there, I am looking for a human male x female supernatural (mermaid, nekos, kitsune, or other monster girls) or anthro females.

Here is my f list to help see if we mesh.

F-list - Warning

I can be flexible on my limits if there is something you truly want.

If you have a specific plot in mind I am all ears but I have a few suggestions if you want.

For medieval perhaps she somehow hires mc who is a treasure hunter of sorts, to recover a mythical treasure that she needs either for personal or goal reasons. Or perhaps they are friends and an artifact turns her into a monster girl and they are now seeking a way to undo it.

For modern, your species has been recently discovered and we are part of a social experiment to see if coexistence is possible. Not only do they have a bit of culture clash... But some xenophobic people are doing their own things to sabotage their chances...

For future we are both being held captive by an alien federation. Mc is the last human left, kept in captivity like an endangered animal they wish to breed. Yc has been forced into his enclosure because your dna is most compatable to carry on the human species. After some time in captivity they break out to try and have a life of their own.

Please send me a pm if you are interested. I do this from my phone and pm is easier for me to keep track of. Thanks again!

*****new idea! (Cue airhorn)*****

I came up with an idea last night based around the 5 animal kung fu styles (Snake, tiger, crane, panther, and monkey). They could be tribes of monster girls and my character is a budding martial artist looking to claim the title of Dragon by learning each style and conquering the master of each style. However it could be more on the lewd side than the kung fu. Perhaps in each victory they are eager to use the strong male as a chance to birth strong offspring and the like.for this you can play different monster girls or simply choose one to follow him after their match, out of intrigue and attraction

The 5 monster girl tribes
  1. Kakuen
  2. Crow Tengu
  3. Werecat
  4. Shirohebi
  5. Jinko
And these girls could act as a travelling companion and less of a rival
  1. Gyoubu Danuki
  2. Ratatoskr
  3. Hinezumi
  4. Ren Xiongmao
  5. Youko

Last edited:
tenor.gif

My schedule is finally open enough for me to reopen my search. Sorry to those I had to miss out on because of my previous work schedule. Please drop me a line if any of these inyerest you. Also open to the ideas of others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom