Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any There are not the druids you´re looking for~

Neffelin

Pilot
Welcome Stranger and step inside!
Brace yourself and come forward to the anvil!
Swing the hammer with me! Hit the pattern again and again and see how the plot gains its form!
Include your substance to it while i add mine!
Let´s raise the heat to harden the whole package for our statisfaction and once we´re done...
... the true game may begin.

(Eh... now to the important stuff)
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking your time to have a look.
First things first, so let me present you a few rules and basics about me.

- I enjoy to play androgynic or mostly feminine appearing males.
- Don´t expect from me to play multiple characters in all their shapes and details. Simple interactions with merchants and such are still possible if required.
- You wont find here anything to much in particular since that´s what i want to work out with possible partners in private.
- My partners and both of our characters need to be in legal age for their activities. (What else...)
- Be aware that i´d like to keep my roleplays on this site. Threads and pm´s are fine. ... preferably pm´s...
- Please have in mind to send me a pm if anything here catches your interest and be obvious in what you want.
- Check my F-List if you´d like to have an impression to what i´m into. Respect the limits.
- Make sure to let me know if you want to pause or stop our roleplay. Would be also glad to know when you need some time for your response.
- My response frequency should be near to one post per week with a length of at least one paragraph.

Now to the plot-templates! Wait, no! I deleted them.
I´m currently just looking for something more lighthearted with shorter posts and an easy Story. Buidling something up in a Sci-fi or Fantasy setting is always nice but i´m also green with throwing out suggestions if you´d like to let me know to what you´re in the mood for.

Last edited:
Changed Title.
Another Idea added.
F-List still needs to be updated... one day.

Bump!
I still don´t managed to hit my own F-List button. Just ask if you wish to know more.

Back
Top Bottom