Fx Male Cheating wife, her lover, and her husband

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!
I am looking for role play partners for this specific plot. If this is interesting to you, please send me a pm and we can discuss more about it.

You are my secret lover. We met while my husband is out of town for his usual business trip and I was in the local club. I never enjoyed clubbing ever since I got married, but to get some air I visited and met you. It's been 5 years since I let myself get loose. Having little too much drinks, I begin to flirt with you and ended up in your bed.

I feel guilty and feel sorry for my husband because I cheated on my husband. But just can't get rid of how good our sex was. It was like something awakened inside me. Unable to resist you, I begin to chest on my husband whenever he's out of town. Every time I meet you, I feel more guilty, but can't stop anymore.

One night we are having sex, and my husband comes home early from the trip. The business went smooth, and he decided to surprise his wife. However when he comes home he find out another man in his bedroom with his wife. Feeling devastated, he wanted to scream, but he couldn't. He loved watching his wife being fucked.

The husband went back to his car after watching his wife orgasm by another men. He was torn, jealous, and yet turned on. He decided not to confront his wife and continue watch their affair...

This is the basic outline of the story! Let me know if you'd like to continue, or have any questions about the story.

You become bolder and bolder each time we meet, making me addicted to you and your cock. You knew I am married, and still is a faithful wife, but it doesn't bother you at all. You even begin to thinking about cuckholding my husband.

Back
Top Bottom