Fx Male I'm feeling particularly dirty. ♥ mxf search ♥

naked-slut

Banned
Banished
I'm gonna jump right into things:

I want something heavily sexual, but descriptive and sensual. Not just some quickfire, shallow one-liners back and forth that'll be finished in one night. Something ongoing, with enough plot to keep things moving along. Literate writers only please. I expect an average of 2-3 paragraph replies.

I'd like to play a character between the ages of 18-23 and I do love my partner's character to be 28+ but under 50.

Kinks I'd like to include -- everything is totally optional:
- dirty talking
- oral sex, giving & receiving
- facefucking, cockslapping
- bareback fucking
- masturbation, mutual masturbation
- voyeurism
- anal
- degradation/belitting/slut-shaming/humiliation
- blackmail
- incest
- cheating/adultery
- forced pregnancy
- rough sex

Dub-con that turns to con or just strictly consensual roleplays are preferred, but I'm not totally against doing some purely dub/non-con.

Onto the pairings I'd like to do:
- boss x employee
- classmate x classmate
- professor x student
- black man x white woman
- sister x brother's friend
- older brother x younger sister
- father x daughter

- step-father x step-daughter
- brother x sister
- cousin x cousin
- neighbor x neighbor
- ex x ex
- kidnapper x victim
- married woman/man x single man/woman

Some vague ideas:
- Our characters are both sex addicts. They meet in a support group and end up in an addictive sexual relationship.
- A father catches his daughter masturbating and can't help but join her in bed. With or without her consent.
- Your character knows something that my character wouldn't want getting out. He uses this to his advantage to control and manipulate her into doing what he wants.
- My character gets more than she bargained for when she agreed to be the submissive of an older man.
- Our characters are best friends. Yours confesses to mine that he has feelings for her. She rejects him. He doesn't want to take no for an answer. He knows that if she'd just give him a chance, she'd see his cock alone would be enough to change her mind.
- Our characters are best friends. During a night of drinking together at his house, my character has too much to drink. Yours sees this as a perfect opportunity to take advantage of her.
- My character is bored of her relationship/married life and seeks out men online to play with. (Could include husband joining in or watching/becoming a cuckold or becoming violent when he finds out, etc.)
- Your character likes to cheat on his wife when she's out of town.
- My character needs an advance on her pay. Your character, her boss, is willing to oblige... but not without something in return.

PMs only please.

Send me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom