Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Perilous situations, dark themes and bad endings. (links are NSFW) .

schoolgirl

Moon
Firstly, I'm over 21 and anything we talk about said or implied is fantasy and in no way reflects any intention of harm towards others. If you have a problem drawing a line between fantasy and reality, then look elsewhere.

Please treat all links as NSFW

I'm probably of average ability, not a novelist, always try to get the spelling and punctuation right but being dyslexic is challenging, I'm not looking for perfection but do expect replies to be legible in English. I don't mind 1st or third perspective, either works for me, but generally I write in the 1st, I find that much more personal.

Obviously my fetish is teenage fantasies (I want to be a teenager again and ruin my life differently) , I've never really grown up, and even now for my partners I still love to dress up in school uniforms playing the part for my teacher/potential lover or school bully/billies/m/f, or for the stalker/serial killer who likes to sit outside of schools in his car awaiting the opportunity to fulfil their ultimate desires. So yes I either play those younger years or as I am now in my 30s dressing up for cosplay fantasies.

Generally I prefer a slow build setting the scene but can also jump straight into something very dark and unlimited. I have a few dislikes, otherwise happy to explore wherever things go.

I Really don't have many limits and prefer scenes based in reality, though Apocalypse / vampire scenario I may be open to. I prefer to play with people who are open-minded and willing to explore those dark corners where most fear to tread...

I do generally prefer very bad horrid endings and mostly see myself as the victim.

Hints.
Incest
Serial Killer/Stalker
Kidnap
Rape
Bad Situation
Torture
School Councillor
Innocent victim
Wrong place, wrong time
Masochism
Babysitter