Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for people who speak a certain language?

Dziewuszka

Dust
Heya.

Might come off a little silly, but... is there a way to search for people of certain nationality? Sadly, the Polish roleplaying scene is awfully small, and I'd kill to find a competent, creative writer (it'd be bloody murder, if they happened to share tastes with me!). I understand BMR is an English website, so even if there's no 'official' way, I'd love to know what you think is the best way. Thanks a ton!

In theory, I could do this, but it is an immense privacy concern,l; it isn't something people have consented to.

Do you think just starting a few threads for different languages where people could introduce themselves may work? That way if someone is looking for a specific language they could just look at that thread? Your English is on point btw. Good luck on your search)

A directory thread might be ideal; start a list of people who are seeking what languages.

I can write some rudimentary Turkish, Spanish, and Yiddish, though my native language is English.

If something like this (language options/searching) is going to become a reality, it might be easier to put up a sub-board in the Intro section, start a thread for each non-English language and people can add their names to the thread(s) that best suit(s) their additional language ability.

Back
Top Bottom