Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Embrace your inner beast (NSFW)

Lillianeko99

Banned
Banished
Hello there! Im looking for people of any gender to rp with me, im lillian, im switch, but unless your plot makes me drool over myself, id rather not play dominant

Here are just a few of my ideas, but im also good with coming up with stuff on the spot, if you have ideas, keep them kinky and send them my way, and just incase you dont like my idead but like my kinks, here is a list of my favorite kinks, if you share some interests feel free to hmu

Kinks: (even including one is plenty)
Bondage
Bestiality
Age play
Non-con
Size difference
Pokephilia
Macro penises(18+)

Tentacle pet:
you will be a tentacle monster! I dont require much in the sense of huge novels, dont get me wrong a 12 paragraph essay is nice, but eventually your not writing intresting things, simply stretching out minor details, so 1-3 paragraphs is all i ask

So as for the question of plot, you will be a tentacle monster, i will choose how the tentacle monster is built (aggressive, large, ability to shoot webbing to restrain the human, etc) and every time i complete a mission, such as babysitting someone elses pet, i will get points to upgrade you(and you can ofcourse ask for powers of your own)

Game of thrones:
First idea is a spinoff of the scene where arya stark is blind and in the city, and a few of the towns people decide to take advantage of this young girl( age play, non con, anything you'd like to add)

Second idea is one were blonde dragon lady(to save myself from spelling her name) gets her dragon zombified, she tries to tame him but he wont calm down, and instinct kicks in when he sees her turn around to leave and sees the booty, and he gets angry(beastality, non con, ageplay if you want, anything you'd like to add)

Additional ideas:

The lab: a girl is captured and dressed however the head scientist (YC) wants her to be, she is then locked into a room, and multiple men, creatures, animals, pokemon, insects etc. Are let into her room while she is restrained, and what happens next is up to you

MC which can be just about anyone you want, or i have characters if you want me to choose, is one of the few survivors of a pokemon revolution, the pokemon are killing and enslaving humans, the pokemon are now separated into two islands, the male and female Pokemon, and MC is stuck on the island with all the males, and their in heat(non con/dubcon, size difference, anything else you would like to add)

A forrest, named the spiders den because of the numerous amounts of webbing scattered across the forrest, MC, which can have any look, but i have a few in mind, would be so innocently strolling, and would be caught right in the neck, it would wrap around her neck and keep her in place, and the massive male spider that watches over the forrest would come to feast*no gore*(non con, possible ageplay, and anything you'd like to add)

Feel free to hmu, im usually free and will reply pretty fast, and i dont expect too much writing wise, a solid 1-2 paragraphs would be perfect, and im super open to moving certain ideas aside and adding others in, so if you like something but maybe want a certain aspect changes, feel free to say so, toodles

Lillian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom