Fx Male F'ed up Fantasy adventures! Each bump a new idea and character (nsfw pics)

Amy Star Doll

Banned
Banished
I decided to make a fantasy roleplay thread! Each bump I do will have a new idea. But before some ideas, here are my kinks I like seeing in RPs.

Oh, here's my modern setting thread

I roleplay ages 15 to 18 (as young as you allow while within the site rules)

My kinks (Bold is mandatory)
Huge penises (11 inches+, up to 18)
Blackmail, rape, tricking

Excessive cum
cuckold
Exhibition/public humiliation
Scent
Changing locations
pregnancy risk/impregnating

GAMES I WOULD TOTALLY DIG AN RP IN (I only play original, newly made characters)
- Diablo 2 - Starting out in the Rogue's encampment just like in the game, but from there it goes in all kinds of directions
- Dark Souls (1 or 3)
- Killing Floor (for you sadistic fuckers)
- Final Fantasy 7 and 12
- Deus Ex Machina
- Morrowind/Oblivion

Here are some basic examples of things I'd love to do
- Slave's master is a very kind man, but when he lends her to YC (you decide, as long as they use her for a lot more than cooking and laundry)
- Husband and wife (or boyfriend/girlfriend) hire a mercenary (or group) who collects payment in a more intimate manner
- Young priestess has her faith tested when captured by a demon

Mary is a scholar and her husband Connor is a soldier, and the two traveling from town to town looking for a cure to a curse inflicted on Mary when she threw a bagel at a witch. On their travels they find a strange man who says he knows a spell that will cure her. The man invited them to an inn he was staying at (he travels) and drink was involved. Connor drank, played cards with the man (who it turns out was a twisted warlock), and while in a drunken stupor he was offered "Win and I shall cast the spell that will cure her for free. Lose and you will become my servant and your wife will be mine to do with as I please until I am done with my travels - THEN I shall cure her." Connor didn't know where the man was going, or how long it would take, and didn't listen to him past winning got her cure for free. He had an amazing hand. The mysterious man had an even better one.

Binding their slavery with a magic seal, a choker for Connor and Mary (Mary's given a cow bell), the two her his to command. The magic jolted the two of them if they got too far from the man or acted with intention of harming them. The capable soldier and the vulnerable yet knowledgeable scholar were in for a long, brutal, exciting adventure.

Back
Top Bottom