Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP

Hello, It has been awhile since I last wrote on here, but am looking forward to starting back up again.. I'm going to keep this a little short and see how it goes. I am looking for a man to roleplay with that is into figuring out a story driven plot for the following ideas.

Milf/ younger male 18+

College Fraternity/Sorority stories

Friends Dad or Older male younger female.

I have other ideas as well.....but in general I want something sexy, smart, fun for both. I dislike dominant men who are dominant in an abusive way. I am not much of a submitter. I do like nice men and smart people.

A few things that I would like to add. Due to my current work schedule and family life, I will have to limit my replies to weekends. M-F I've learned is just too busy to devote to a proper response. I know that may turn off some writers, but I have to be honest. Secondly, I prefer writing to images or faceclaims. I prefer to use my imagination to get a picture in my head.

If you can live with those things I'd love to see if we can develop something interesting/fun for both

Last edited:
Looking for partners for scenes, but want easy going people that are not looking for 7 replies a day.

Back
Top Bottom