Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for Longterm RP Partners and Plots! Anywhere from fluff to extreme!

LRBK

★ Professional Lurker ★
Hi there! I'm LRBK and I'm looking for some roleplay partners! This is less of a "you must meet MY interests and convince ME to talk to YOU" thread and more of a mutual fishing to see if we would be compatible RP partners! After all, it's just roleplay, so there's no need to make it seem like some kind of super high-standard job application. I'm a very laid-back person so this is more like me telling you about myself and the kinda RP do's and dont's I have, so you can decide if you'd like to give me a try or not!

Here's some info about me:

I'm male, 19 years old, a full time college student by day and a self-taught artist for funsies by night! I am fairly active and will try to reply at least once every other day if not once every day. I would prefer if you could respond at least once or twice a week! I will let you know if something comes up where I need more time or a break!

I've been roleplaying for roughly 8 years now. I started out doing fandom OCs, then progressed to playing canons only, and now I like to play nonfandom/homebrewed characters. I have a somewhat hefty amount of characters that I've written personalities and backstories for, but they can be easily tweaked to better fit any genre as needed! I'm really attached to my characters that I already have (they're my pride and joy), so I usually don't like to make up a brand new character just for an RP. But, I've done it before so I could probably do it again, just know I'd really like if I could use/edit the characters I already have! If you'd like to take a look or learn more, feel free to ask me and I can provide some lists or images or something to introduce 'em to ya.

"But LRBK! You can't just rewrite pre-established characters like that just for the sake of RP!"

Well, teeechnically it's not rewriting. I really like to geek out about AUs, or alternate universes, which means maybe every once in a while trying out a 'alternate version' of our characters to experiment with all the little ways our characters and their possible relationships would and could be different! Of course, this isn't mandatory at all and if it's too much too fast, then don't even worry about it and we can just stick to the same one universe!

Here's the juicy part, the RP preference info!

- My posts generally run anywhere from one paragraph to about four or five. I don't expect us to perfectly match each others' lengths, just letting you know ahead of time that my posts will get lengthier the more invested I am in a scene!

- I prefer roleplaying in PMs, threads, or Discord, but am open to trying E-Mails, Skype, or other means.

- I don't like 100% smut and fetish or one-shot roleplays. I'd like for us to be able to continue a story and develop a unique relationship between our characters over time with a multitude of different scenes and characters woven together! Typically, I like to rotate between different characters so as to not get oversaturated or bored with the same one character or ship every time we RP. As for smut to story ratio, I typically go about 50/50 but am willing to negotiate on adding more or less smut! Smut is optional as well so if you end up saying, "Y'know LRBK, that sounds real nice and all, but I'd rather not scribble the diddle," then we won't write smut at all, no questions asked, and it's 100% fine with me!

- I play male characters about 90% of the time. I'm not able to write female characters very well, but I do have one or two that I could potentially use! Related to this, I generally prefer MxM ships, and will be pickier about MxF ships but they're still possible!

- I'm not a fan of self-inserts, characters based on real people, or faceclaims/real photo references for characters! I prefer to keep fiction and nonfiction distinctly separate!

- I can only roleplay monogamous relationships. No cuckoldry, thirds, or anything of that sort (unless cheating is integrated into the plot and is not done in a smut scene, but that is a rare exception!)

- I can play sub, dom, or switch! No preference at all, but some of my characters might be strictly dom or strictly sub.

- I have a strong preference for original characters. Please no premade characters/personalities/etc, I prefer to create my own characters! There may be a small handful of canons I would like to try, but they are few and far between. I don't particularly mind what you play! So long as it isn't a Gary or Mary Sue.

- No bestiality, furries/animals/anthros, underage/ageplay dynamics, relationships with large age gaps (20+ years), Teacher x Student, NTR, Scat, vomit, those general things.

- I am OK with violence, noncon, or gore of any measure so long as it has a purpose and place within the setting of the roleplay and is not done purely for shock value!

Genres, Plots, and More

- My favorite genres are Thriller, Suspense, Horror, Fantasy, Modern/Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Dystopian, Sci-Fi, and Post Apocalyptic.
(Thriller/Suspense/Horror is my holy trifecta and favorite to write!)

These are not plots all on their own but are more like little prompts or details we could potentially expand upon to create a unique and interesting plot! Here's a list to brainstorm with:

▪︎Soulmates! (Matching birthmarks, your soulmate's name or first words tattooed on you, only seeing in color for the first time when you see/meet your soulmate, etc.)

▪︎Forbidden Love (Rival Clans, Angel x Demon, Royalty x Servant, Jock x Nerd, etc.)

▪︎Interspecies (Android x Human, Werewolf x Vampire, Alien x Human, Mermaid x Demon, etc.)

▪︎Fairy Tale Prompts! (Frog Prince, Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel, etc.)

▪︎Arranged Marriages (Two kingdoms marrying their royalty for peace, a marriage forced upon coming-of-age members of a cult or religion, etc.)

▪︎Foreigner x Native / Language Barriers

▪︎Yandere prompts (As in real yanderes; these will generally be horror/thriller/noncon and probably pretty violent)

▪︎Guardian Angels (Nobody else can see your guardian angel but you, maybe guardian angels are undercover and disguise themselves as normal humans, maybe they're not supernatural at all and are just corporal mandated bodyguards in fancy suits, etc)

▪︎Last of his/her Kind (Maybe the last human is hiding deep underground or in a forest to stay away from the non-humans that now dominate the world, maybe he or she thinks they're the last human alive but stumble upon another human, maybe they have to integrate in a society of androids and pretend to be a robot to survive, etc.)

If you are interested in talking things out and possibly setting something up, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss in detail! You can also tell me about yourself too and what kind of things you're looking for in a roleplay as well!

Thanks much for your time and consideration! LRBK out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom