Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Live Masterbation Chat

_thebeast: ya get that whole hand in there! Stretch that pussy like a good little slut! Deep throat your dildo while you do it

It's another boring night before bed, it's well into Saturday morning nearing the 1 o'clock hour. Opening up BlueMoon, Jay checks his normal fare; messages, replies, new request threads. He was just looking for something new and exciting to occupy his time before he was ready to call it a night. He then stumbles on an interesting concept for a thread and decides to do some further investigating. Eventually, Jay lands himself into the Live Masturbation Chat group thread. Reading through the messages that Elleinar had been posting, Jay started to feel his own cock get hard, thinking about the sight to behold. Damn it'd been so long since he'd gotten off, but he wanted more, craved more. So being a bit brave, Jay decided to post a message.

JayM1125: Do you have any other toys? What about sucking one while fucking yourself with the other?

The image in his head was making him even harder even if she wouldn't see his request, he could still imagine watching her do just that. Hell, he even wondered what if she would ever consider inviting some of these viewers over for other viewers to watch her get fucked by real cocks, watching her get painted with stream after stream of hot cum all over her, oozing out of every one of her holes. Damn his thoughts alone along with the show turned him on.

He bites his lip harder, as he feels his balls surge violently, as he watches her glistening lips savage her girl cum covered toy. His fingers work just a little harder, as he breathes in deeply.
His ears hear her lovely voice begging to be told what to do, to be dominated, and carefully instructed...

This triggers the more caveman part of his brain, that more primal, animal side that is hard wired to seek a mate, and fuck her hard into a state of blissful oblivion...

He grabs his microphone, and speaks into it, low,deep and deliberate... "Elle, pinch your throbbing clit between your forefinger and your thumb, and then roll it around deliberately. Shove your face deep into your mattress, with that hot, sumptuous ass high in the air, giving us all an excellent view of your sex, showing it off for us, and letting us see just how much we truly arouse you..."

Paz then leans back into his chair, rubbing his impossibly hard, surging cock vigorously, like a man possessed. The thought of her begging him to be ordered, making parts of his brain fire that were seldom used...

"oh my God you guys..." I moan in ecstacy. "You're amazing, don't stop telling me what to do, except when you are too engaged in reaching climax!!!"

I reach over to my side and quickly sit up as I eagerly read from my commenters. I read aloud because my head is swimming with my own pulse.

"Mmm... 'To have my cock massages by those lovely lips and then squeezed between your full breasts would be a pleasure worth dying for!!!' he says!!! 'It makes me unbearably hard just thinking about it not that your show so far hasn’t done that multiple times already.' Mmmmmm!!!"

i can hardly take any more, lay back and absentmindedly continue touching myself before I remember that I am in the middle of a show. I sit back up and continue reading.

"Mmm Pazzooo..." I say again, as he is easily one of my favorite contributors.. "Baby, tell me more!!!"

Ooc: I have to call a time out. I've cum so many times! Yo guys are amazing. For being such good little boys, you can add me on Snapchat. Tune in to watch me cool off in the shower... The screen name is "Removed"... Add me quick, though, I'll be waiting only 15 minutes before I shower!!

Last edited:
He had been edging for several minutes, teetering on that blissful cliff with a hot, boiling sea of torrid pleasure far down below, churning, eager to swallow him whole.

Hearing her lust filled liquid voice cry out his name was enough to send him over the edge... He was read to just jump in, when the hot pleasurable wave surged up, suprised him, and shook him to his very core.

A hot bolt of searing electricity ripped up his spine, as his churning testes rose up, and squeezed themselves.
His muscles contracted, as he felt his cum boil deep within. He slammed his head back into his chair as he rubbed hard and fast. Thick streams of hot, bubbly seed gushing forth from his pulsating member, to be caught by the towel, Draining them completely.

Such was the pleasure that he was unable to tell her any more intelligible words, but only cried out, and roared as he came hard to her... Thinking of her mouth savaging and slurping upon, him, devouring his cum, and milking him violently for more with her hands...

_thebeast chimes in again, telling me to get my whole hand inside of my vagina. I giggle bemusedly knowing I couldn't possible be able to fit my whole hand in there... Or could I?

I slip a third finger in easily, and tease with my littlest finger until it too is soaked in my juices. I press against myself until my pinkie slides into place with the rest of my fingers. I continue to play with my clitoris using my thumb, my whole hand glistening wet now.

With my entire right hand engrossed in my wet pussy, I take up my glass toy with my free hand and begin swirling my tongue around the tip. I take it deeper and deeper until I noticably gag a little as it disappears behind my lips. I force my tongue out and lick my lips, imagining a set of warm balls against my chin.

The contrast of my bright red fingernails against my smooth pink pussy skin expands as I zoom the camera in to give my auidience a better view. My voice rings out in the background...

"What a fantastic idea Jay...." I say with a humming moan as I slowly glide my soaked fingers out of my throbbing and stretched pussy. "Just a sec..."

I get up from camera view, leaving only my wet stains visible for my auidience to look at for a few moments. I pick up my camera and hold it to my smiling face.

"Found some batteries..." I giggled. "Let's see if this bad boy still works..."

I open up a pink plastic remote and insert the batteries, returning the plastic cover in place. I rub my finger along the side switch and a loud humming rings out.

Dangling at the end of a wire is a pink egg shaped vibrator, swaying and vibrating away as I hold it up to the camera.

I pan the view outward so my whole body is visible again, sitting spread eagle in the middle of my cum stained bed. I look down as I fiddle with myself, rubbing the wild vibrations all over my clitoris until I shiver with pleasure.

I spread my legs wider as I insert the vibrating egg deep into my pussy with two fingers. I thrust it deeper and deeper, fingering myself some more, before I return to my glass toy sucking.

I cup my breasts together and squeeze them around the small glass toy, titty fucking my own mouth with loud slurps and moans. I stop a moment to quiver in joy as my toes curl into the sheets.

Suddenly I notice that I have received a voice message. I release my breasts and suckle on my dildo freehand as I click the notification. A deep voice, rasping with arousal, rings out...

"Elle, pinch your throbbing clit between your forefinger and your thumb, and then roll it around deliberately. Shove your face deep into your mattress, with that hot, sumptuous ass high in the air, giving us all an excellent view of your sex, showing it off for us, and letting us see just how much we truly arouse you..."

As I lay there listening, I slowly pull the glass toy from between my pursed lips. My mouth spreads open, shocked by arousal from your deliberate demands. "Yes..." I whisper, "yesss..."

i zoom the camera a couple of clicks before turning around and burying my face into the mattress as ordered. I had never tried pinching and rolling my clitoris before and, as I tried it, I greatly appreciated the direction.. the shocks of an unfamiliar touch ran down my thighs, down to my toes.

"Woah." I said in surprise. I returned to massaging my clit in a more familiar way for a second before trying it again, my thighs visibly shaking as cum ran down them..

I pulled my knees further apart and arched my back even further, my round ass high in the air for all my friends and viewers to see. I spread my lips wide apart and began tapping on my clitoris with my middle finger.

The loud hums of the vibrator grew louder as I toyed with the settings with my free hand. I drop the remote and reach for my glass toy, and shove it up my pussy, sending the vibrating egg up deeper. I pound I harder against my cervix, and the vibrations ring against the glass toy deep inside.

The dildo disappears behind my pussy lips and I use two fingers to pound the circus of toys inside me ever deeper, vibrations and sloshing sounds filling the air.

"Ahhhhhmmmmhhh" I moan, fulfilling another aching orgasm as my legs give out. The camera shows me there laying there helpless and vulnerable in the throws of pleasure, my pussy dripping and begging for more.

I apply pressure below and the glass toy slowly slides out. I tug on the wire of my vibrator, but, unable to release the pressure I had just applied, it remains stuck in my tightness. I gasp as my muscles finally release and the toy pops, vibrating and spitting with my cum, out of my vagina.

Last edited:
I sit in my hotel room stroking my cock as I watch you trying to get your whole hand inside your tight pussy. My precum lubricates my cock as I stroke it.

When you get up I slow my stroke as I see you leave the frame of the video. No sense in wasting a cum shot when you aren’t in the scene.

I start stroking harder when I see your naked body come back into the camera. All I can think to myself is how much I wished I was between your legs licking up all your sweet pussy juices as you used your vibrator on yourself.

_thebeast: Mmmmmmm! I bet you wish that was a real cock between your tits fucking that sexy mouth of yours. Does that vibrator feel good deep inside your sloppy pussy right now?

Slowly I sit up, exhausted and quivering from the thrashing I had just given myself. I return to the chats and read another message from _thebeast out loud...

" 'Mmmmmmm! I bet you wish that was a real cock between your tits fucking that sexy mouth of yours....'. Yes, I really fucking do...". I replied. "So bad... You have no idea..."

The suggestion rang true and gave me an idea. I sat up with delight.

"Would anyone care to oblige?" I took out a paper and marker and wrote my address and folded it into a neat little card where the camera could see it. "Come on over..."

i got up and smeared my vaginal juices down my thighs with my hands like lotion. I scratched my tummy softly as I strutted around my room, absentmindedly preparing for a shower.

I bring the camera with me, leaving the card with my address scrawled across it behind...surely someone would have entered it into their GPS by now if they intended it use it.

I smile into the camera silently, teasingly, using it as a mirror as I comb my fingers through my bedhead. I hold it up as I remove my sopping wet skirt and drop it with a flop on the floor, the kind of sound a wet bathing suit makes upon being discarded.

I set the camera up behind the shower head and turn on the hot water. Steam builds up and the image grows a little foggy as I step into the hot shower. I rinse my long blonde hair and scrub my nails into my scalp. Flipping my hair over, I grab a loofa to begin lathering up.

I squeeze the puff so hot white foam dribbles down my tits, catching in my underboob and running down my wet torso, into the creases between my legs and down the inside of my thighs.

I can't use my wet hands to check my messages, but I relax my anxiousness as I hope someone, or perhaps a few someones, were on their way to further pound my hot wet pussy.

"The door is unlocked."

Imagine my surprise as I found that Elle lives nearby. Though I had just found her online, I quickly make my way to her place and let myself in through the door. Hearing the water of the shower running, I pull off my clothes and stroke my hard cock as I sneak in behind her. My brown hair gets quickly wet as I wrap my hands over her hips and press my body into hers against the tiled walls of the shower.

"Oh, you're such a dirty girl. Posting your address for strangers on the internet. Some unsavory characters are likely to just bust right in and fuck you. But you like it like that, don't you?" I rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass as I pull her hips back, making her lean over and expose her wet, soapy pussy to me, her breasts beginning to dangle fatly as her torso becomes more horizontal.

Watching Elleinar writhe and groan in her throes of pleasure were turning Jay on more and more. Freeing his manhood from the shorts he slept in, he started to stroke himself slowly at first, watching her moan and pleasure herself, watching her get off to the comments these other guys were posting. Damn, what he wouldn't give to give her exactly what she needed, some nice, hard cock. Of course, someone may have beaten him to the suggestion, but that still didn't stop him from fantasizing. However, low and behold, Elleinar actually liked the idea...so much so that she freely gave out her address inviting any one who wanted to give her a good fucking. Quickly, Jay pulled out his phone while still watching the thread, inputed the address into his GPS and found he was just far enough to make it worth the drive.

Before Jay could get up to throw some proper clothes on, he found that another guy had already beaten him to it, taking her in the shower. Obviously, the shower only had room for two, so Jay decided to go ahead and make the drive since it was a fair distance. He figured this other guy would get finished soon enough, allowing someone else to have a turn...although at this rate, he was sure this was going to lead into some gangbang territory, where she'd have several guys wanting to give her attention. With a raging hard-on still, Jay would type one final message.

JayM1125: I'm about 30 minutes away, I'll be there soon. Something tells me this is going to be a real party.

It wasn't long before I heard my front door open, and I shivered in anticipation, my erect nipples growing harder as my breasts swung with the shiver. I closed my eyes as your footsteps followed the sound of the running water: I didn't even want to see who was about to pound my already throbbing pussy, let alone know your name...

I heard the shower curtain pull back, and I smiled widely, my eyes held shut tightly.

"Well that didn't take long..." my pussy quivered and ached for more. "Welcome."

You started by wrapping your big arms around my hips from behind, your raging boner pressing against my bare wet ass.....perfect. I wanted to be bent over and ravished from behind without ever seeing this man's face. Your full weight pressed me against the tile walls, your body heat felt good in contrast with the cool ceramic.

"Oh you're such a dirty girl..." You said, and I moaned warmly at the sound of a stranger's voice echoing in my shower. "You like it like that, don't you?"

You slide your engorged member up and down, swirling, teasing... You place one strong grip on the back of my neck as you push me forward, while pulling back on my hips, causing me to lean forward.

My legs shake in anticipation as I wait for you to enter me, all while fighting the urge to look back and meet your gaze...

I guide my engorged cock head to your pussy lips and rub it between them. "You want me to fuck you? You want my cock in your pussy? Take it." I wait for you to push yourself onto my length before leaning over you and placing one hand around the front of your thin neck. My fingers squeeze gently, just to let you know that they're there as my other hand rolls up your belly to your breasts.

Groaning, my hot breath in your ear, your labia parts over my member and I drive it home inside of you. I hold you down overr my rod to keep you from moving immediately. I can feel you throb around my hardness, but only start to thrust when I hear you whimper.

Taking my hand away from your breasts, I bracket your flower impaled over my cock with my fingers, rubbing into the engorged lips and grinding your clit under my palm. I fuck you hard, grinding into you and pullilng you back by your hip until I feel my orgasm welling up inside. Grunting, I wet your insides, flooding your pussy with my cum.

After resting inside you for a few moments, I withdraw myself from your sex and give you a smack on the ass. "Thanks for the fuck. Somehow I don't think I'll be your last tonight."

I feel your swollen cock rubbing against my labia as I look up into the camera. I was bent over deliciously in the image reflecting back at me, and your face behind me was just out of shot. "Yesss....mmmm" I moan as my teeth clatter in expectation of being filled up by your hardness.

"Take it." You said, and I was so ready to take every inch of your mysterious package. I arch my back and press my pussy into your hardness, an intoxicated moan escaping my lips. You lean over me, grasping my neck gently and fondling my breasts from behind. You groan into my ears as you glide them up and down my wet sides before using your fingers to spread my hot wet lips.

Finally your full length slides into me, and I gasp a full breath in return. The warmth of a real cock, pulsing and flushing me, feels incredible. "Uhhh-ahh" I pant as you press deeply against my cervix, and immediately you begin thrusting in and out of me.

I groan, my octave shifting with each thrust. You tickle and grind on my clitoris while you pound deeply inside me. You fuck me hard and fast and blow your hot load inside of me before too long, filling me up with your cum.

You rest, pulsing inside me, and as you pull out, our steamy cum goes dribbling down my thighs as I squash them together in a rhythmic way, dumping your load from inside me. You slap me on the ass in a "well done, sport" type of way and thank me for the fuck.

Ignoring you, I continue on with my shower, as I am now filthy all over again. I rinse the sweat off my back with my eyes shut tight, turning and caressing myself. I am unsure if you are still watching me, or if you are busy getting dressed, but I close the curtains.

I look up at the camera again, smiling. "Whose next?" I ask as I scan the messages...

JayM1125: I'm about 30 minutes away, I'll be there soon. Something tells me this is going to be a real party.

Last edited:
Getting himself a bit freshened up, splashing on some aftershave after throwing on some jeans and a t-shirt, Jay watched as Elleinar was fucked viciously, filled with a stranger's cum. No eye contact was made, it was pretty much 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am.' Even though Jay knew this was a random hook-up at best, he wanted to at least have fun with it, take his time with her, let the both of them get more than enough enjoyment from it, as well as any viewers who may have been watching. They were strangers but who's to say there couldn't be any sort of interaction with each other. Especially if anyone else decided to join the party, turning it into a threesome. Now that'd be a sight to see, her taking two dicks at the same time. He'd just leave it up to fate, if someone else came along with him, great....if not, he was more than happy having Elleinar all to himself to fuck silly. He wasn't going to be one and done, no, he was going to make this drive worth his time.

By the time she'd read the message, Jay was already 15 minutes out with another 15 or so to go. Thankfully, as late as it was, traffic was pretty calm, no cops around, so he could step on it a bit more. The closer Jay got, the more aroused he became, knowing just what was coming. The whole time he was driving, he was watching the show to see if anyone was brave enough to show up to fuck live for an audience. Eventually, he had to move away from the show for a second to get an idea of where exactly Elleinar lived. Jay had to admit, while fucking on camera was a bit out of his comfort zone, she was just sexy enough to make him want to step out of it. Soon, he was pulling up to her house where he'd go back to the show to send another message, wanting things to play out a certain way:

JayM1125: I'm sitting right outside, but before I come in...I want you to follow my instructions. First, I want you to get dressed in some of your sexiest lingerie. Next, I want you to lay back down on your bed and start playing with yourself again, hand inside of your panties, acting as if you're waiting for your significant other to get back home to take you like the naughty girl you are. And finally, when I walk into the room, I wanna see you crawl on your hands and knees to the edge of the bed where I will meet you, unzip my jeans and start sucking my cock.

As I wait for you to follow my instructions, I start watching intensely. Once I feel that you're ready, I get out of my car and walk right in towards the door of your bedroom and wait for you to notice me before I start to walk to the edge of your bed.

Knowing I only had a few minutes left in my soothing hot shower, I finished rinsing off and shut off the water. Drawing back the curtain, I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel. Patting my face dry, I grabbed the camera...my pulse picked up to imagine you speeding here.

i posed smiling for a few seconds, licking my lips and winking at you. I knew you would be watching even as you drove... "Drive safe..." I cooed.

I set the camera up behind the faucet and wrung my hair out with the towel. Running my fingers through my hair, I spray a few squirts of leave-in conditioner and comb it through. I then squirt some lotion into my hands and begin rubbing it into my chest, firmly massaging my breasts, and up my neck, and onto my face.

I check the phone for the time, and see another message from you. I gasp-- you're sitting outside? It gives strict instructions; I read them silently to myself, standing naked in my bathroom with my eyes scanning the screen.

"Yes Sir." Is all I say while I exited the bathroom. Carrying the camera, I headed down the hall, into my bedroom and directly to my nightstand. I pull out my favorite fishnet body stocking and prop the camera back up to view my bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed as I pull the fishnets over each leg and slowly stand to pull them over my butt. I finish pulling it over my belly and breasts and slide my arms through the top. I have to adjust my nipple rings perfectly so the elastic mesh doesn't tug on them.

I lay back on to the bed and begin absentmindedly rubbing my clitoris through the crotchless bodystocking in the usual circular motion, before remembering the fun little trick I tried earlier with a chuckle. I pulled back on the hood of my clitoris and grabbed the nub with my index and pointer finger, and began twisting and tapping it gently.

I sigh quietly, in my bliss, I nearly forgot about the camera and my "significant other" on his way home, until I hear footsteps in my hall. I quickly sit up with a gasp and get on my hands and knees, waiting eagerly on all fours like a house pet, like a good little whore...

"There you are..." I say warmly as I crawl on my hands and knees to the corner of the bed. I let out a soft mmmm and open my mouth and say "ah, ahh, ahhhh....."

You join me at the edge of the bed, unzip your pants, and pull out your manhood. I suckle it sweetly into my mouth, giving a playful "hm, hmmm" like a nursing puppy. I pull it deeper into my mouth, past my molars, between my tonsils and down my throat. I stick my tongue out and caress your balls with it, wanting desperately to be called a "good girl"...

Last edited:
I let out a pleasurable groan feeling your mouth take the entire length of my large, fat cock, the vibrations of your hums sending waves of pleasure through my body. "Mmmm...such a good girl....fuck...." I say leaning my head back a bit, with another moan. It'd been far too long since I'd had a blowjob as good as this. I watch in pleasure as you manage to fit all of my big dick into your mouth, deep throating the entire length, "That's it, choke on my big cock like a good little slut. I want you to suck me off until I cum in your mouth, I want you to taste me before I fuck your brains out." I moan out as I run my fingers through your still slightly damp hair. "Just you wait, I'm gonna fuck you like the dirty girl you are." I chuckled seductively.

As you keep sucking my cock, one of my other hands reaches to grab one of your breasts through the fishnet material. I massage it in a rolling, kneading motion, pleasurable moans continue to escape my mouth. "Mmmmm, that's it.....keep going. So fucking good...." I watch you work my manhood with your mouth, eager to pleasure me. "Mmmm, bet you can't wait to taste my cum, can you?" I moan once again as I continue my string of dirty talk, "I can tell we're going to put on a real show, because I'm gonna give you exactly what we both want for as long as I want." My possessiveness coming out as I'm really getting into this blowjob. Eventually, I decide I want a little more from this. So I take both of my hands and tear a big enough hole in your fishnet stocking to free those glorious breasts of yours, "I want you to wrap those big tits around my cock and stroke it with your tits." I command, making my intentions known that I want you to titty fuck my cock.

You moan and start praising me as a good girl, just like I had hoped...just the way I like. You watch intensely as I slurp, suck and gag on your pulsing member.

You tell me to suck you until you cum as you thrust your raging hard-on down my throat and grasp a handful of my hair. You promise to give me a good pounding after...I try to moan in response, but the fullness in my throat allows only the sound of sensual gurgles to release.

I aggressively suck it down deeper, but I'm quickly running out of air and your swollen meat down my esophagus allows no room for oxygen to pass. Yet you hold firm on your grip on my wet scalp, pounding ever deeper, plunging every inch of your hard cock down my throat. You reach down and start massaging my tits.

I gasp, and breathe in bubbles of spit with my air, and gag with your balls pressed against my chin. Tears swell up in my eyes as I can't catch my breath and you keep plummeting further and further down my throat.

Finally you slowly pull out, allowed me a gargled half of a breath, before plowing back down, leaving my need for oxygen unsatisfied.

You reach down and tear my bodystocking open so my big tits flop out and wave around over the bed. You pull me back by my hair, and your boner makes a loud pop as the suction in my throat is broken.

Gasping, I fall to my side as you release my blonde locks, and quickly roll over onto my back. I inch my way to the edge if the bed, my head hanging off the side, and I wait for you to mount my wide open mouth. You get on top of me, and I press my big tits around your throbbing manhood, and you slowly slide your hard dick back down my throat.

You quickly rip your dick out from the depths of my throat as I gasp, and you cock slap me with your slime covered member. You quickly slap my wet cheek a few times and squeeze my jaw back open. I stick out my tongue in response and you plow your way back in, your balls pressing against my tits.

I hold my tongue out and wrap it around your balls as you pillage my throat with ever increasing thrusts. The head of your phallus smacks in the pocket of my throat each time you pull out, only to shove it in deeper with each hump of my entire face.

Finally you pull your wet flesh out of the back of my throat and squeeze my breasts together. You glide your siliva covered cock between my tits, slowly at first, in and out, than rapidly faster.

I arch my neck down and stick out my tongue so I can swirl my tongue around the head. I look up at you pleadingly.

"Blow your load all over my tits so I can lick them clean."

Last edited:
I waltz in steadily, watching the delicious scene of Elle's mouth being taken in such a brutal, savage manner, and become more than just a little aroused by watching your reactions to having your throat violated so.

A bulge starts to grow at my crotch, straining the material of my dress pants, making my zipper creak.
I set down my rocks glass, half full of bourbon whiskey, and grip your leather strap shoe clad ankles, and spread them apart firmly, revealing your sodden womanhood. I place my hands on either side of your mons, and see that you are already quite wet, and flowing like a sweet, erotic waterfall.

Using my tongue, I trace upwards of your quivering thighs, catching any stray drops that may decide to try and escape. I savor the taste as I work, lightly kissing and nipping your flesh as I go. Using my fore and middle fingers, I gently work my way past your highly aroused, glistening flower, and wiggle them up inside of you, caressing your folds, stirring them around inside of your sex.

I then arch my fingers upwards, and press the pads of them into that spongy little rough spot just behind your pubic bone, then release. I press, and release repeatedly, stimulating it, as I take your throbbing bundle of nerves in between my teeth, and hold it there firmly. As your clit is squeezed between them, I lick my tongue up and down, and then side to side, as I hum, sending hot, merciless little vibrations all along your lust...

My lips then enclose your throbbing button, and my fingers inside of you then rub and graze that magic spot some more, in tight little circles, pressing firmly, stirring you, edging you, watching your reactions carefully, keeping you at that maddeningly cruel threshold...

I groan as I'm rocking my hips back and forth, my swollen cock in between your big, round tits. Holding them tightly as I'm fucking them rapidly, watching your tongue dart out to lick the cockhead. "Ahhh....fuck...you like it when I'm fucking your huge titties, don't you? You're such a good little slut, you love it when two guys are working on you at the same time like the whore you are? And all while a live audience watches just how much of a hungry cumslut you are...." I growl out in a state of pure ecstasy, feeling my balls begin to twitch, letting me know just how close I was to giving you what you wanted.

My groans and moans start becoming more frequent as I'm thrusting my cock between your breasts faster and harder, breathing also becoming more labored. "Keep sticking that fucking tongue out! I want you to taste every fucking drop!" I bark out letting my dominant side shine through, feeling my balls tense more and more, my groaning sounding more like growling with each thrust, "Shit! I'm fucking cumming!!! Gahhh" And before I knew it, a thick, hot load of my cum coated your face as well as your breasts as I move my cock from between your breasts, watching you lick yourself clean as I stroke myself. "Now clean the last little bit off my cock." I present you my cock towards your mouth as you're being eaten out by Pazzo, waiting for you to lick me clean.

"Mmmm...that's it, once he makes you cum, be a good little slut and get on your hands and knees again and suck his cock while I fuck your pretty pussy." I wait for the two of you to finish up and once you're shifting yourself to be on your hands and knees, I get behind you and start to rub the head of my cock along your dripping wet pussy. "You just wait, I'm gonna give you the good pounding you deserve." And with that, I push my cock past the lips of your entrance, slowly inching my fat cock into you, groaning at the tightness of your eager channel.

As my face was bring savagely ravaged, I feel my legs ripped open by the ankles. I hadn't noticed you enter before you came plunging into my dripping wetness, licking the inside of my thighs and nibbling your way into my swollen cunt. I'm being massaged from within, swirling two fingers around inside of me.

You press your full mouth into my womanhood, licking me up and down as the stream of dirty talk thunders from above. I had nearly forgotten about the camera, and the reminder sends my arousal over the edge. I wrench my head back to gasp and cry out in explosive orgasm, shivering with pleasure.

I had every intention of showing these men and everyone watching precisely just how much of a cum hungry whore I really was.

Recovering from the intensity of my pleasure, I continue flicking my tongue at the cock between my tits, wrapping and suckling it in each forward thrust. Your humping grows faster and harder as you shout out that you are cumming.

A thick creamy load streams into my face, spraying into my mouth and all over my battered breasts. I pull my tits up and smeared my face into the cum puddle, slurping and licking myself clean of your glistening white release. You order me to clean the mess I left dribbling down your shaft, and I sit forward and diligently obey.

I writhe in pleasure as you continue eating me out, massaging my clitoris in the way described by Pazzo, and I lean forward on to my elbows to watch.

"Oh Paz, oh God, yesss.." I was so excited to be able to identify the face buried into my pussy as he worked silently away. I threw my head back, relaxing into my bed as you suck me into a second orgasm.

I immediately sit up, crawling over the cum drenched sheets, and kiss you full on you cum filled mouth. I can taste my own nectar as trail down your neck with elated kisses. I return to my hands and knees and return your genorosity, taking your raging manhood into my mouth.

My legs shook both in exhaustion and anticipation as I waited to be mounted from behind.

I lap at you generous flow of womanly nectar greedily as it gushed upon my face, as I make you cum in unison with Jay. I chew upon your labia, enjoying your musk, licking each petal lovingly, stimulating you as your aftershocks from your cum take hold.

Watching you write and squirm is delicious in itself, as I drink you in. I happily accept your kisses, chewing upon your full lips despite having just been with another man there, my desire to kiss you overcoming all of it.

Then you dive down upon me, and swallow my massive throbbing member. My eyes close, as I unconsciously thrust up into your mouth, fucking your face gently at first, as I am not small down there. Once you are used to my girth, I thrust a little harder, and a little deeper, as a thick stream of continuous precum leaks out of my urethra, lubricating the back of your throat, mixing with your saliva, allowing you to take all of my length down your throat.

"Jay, hurry up, and slide your length into this good little whore. If anything, she has earned it. Fuck her hard and proper, I want her screaming around my flesh..."

I had only been slowly sliding my cock deep into you, getting used to the feel of your womanhood squeeze me tightly. Once I was all the way in, I groan and smack your ass through the fishnet body stocking. Grasping onto your hips, I start to slowly pull myself back and forth, plunging my fat cock deep and and hard into your pussy as I reply, "She'll be more than screaming for me." I say with a sly grin and laugh. As I get comfortable with your tightness, I groan as I start pumping and plowing my hard cock into you faster and harder with each thrust, the wet sounds of my skin slapping against your skin as your sweet juices leak onto my manhood.

"Fuck yeah, take my big hard fucking cock like a good little slut. Drain my fucking balls with your sexy little cunt. I could get used to fucking you this good for a live audience, watching you moan and writhe for my cock. Damn, your pussy feels good!!" I groan out as I'm bucking my hips into you harder and fast, breathing heavily along the way as I see on the other end of things you getting skull-fucked once again, "Such a good little whore, taking two big cocks at the same time."

Last edited:
You rock your hips, gliding your throbbing member into my wide open mouth. You begin thrusting a bit more deeply, and I can feel the consistency of precum leaking and escaping down my throat. I swallow, tightening my esophagus around the tip of your dick as I take in your fluids. I reach up with my right hand and begin pumping and massaging your pulsing manhood, suckling as I draw you in deeper and guide you out rhythmically. I hum softly into your groin as I reach out my tongue and taste your testes with lapping flicks of my tongue.

Simultaneously, you position yourself behind me and begin rubbing your head along the lips of my dripping pussy. With a firm steady pressure, you push your member through my entrance, smoothly gliding your fat cock into my love tunnel. You groan, sliding ever deeper against my quivering cervix, thrusting softly as we stretch and contract to fit one another. I seize you with my womanhood and grip tightly, as the pulse of my throbbing orgasm massages your raging member. My moans are muffled by the meat in my mouth, but I gurgle on in writhing stimulation.

I moan into your cock, a stream of saliva dribbling down my chin as you continue fucking my face. My ass is slapped, I'm not sure from which direction, but I feel it wiggle in the wake of the assault. I can't follow the chuckling conversation above as you each simultaneously pound me from each direction. I can barely tell who is who and what is what while I am pommeled in pleasure by two fat flesh rods. As my hips are pulled back, I am able to take a quick breath before my head is slammed forward back into the pole in my mouth. With a tug on my hair I am ripped forward as I inhale the boner in front of me, and the suction smacks loose behind me. Bucking me back and forth like that as they pound, before switching it up so that they are each pounding deep into me at the same time. All I can hear are the manly groans and sloshing of wet suction coming from my gaping holes.

I groan feeling your womanhood clench onto my cock tightly as I'm doing all I can to rapidly pound my pussy into your hot, wet cunt. Between me and Pazzo fighting for control, volleying your body back and forth between our dicks, I do all I can to close any gap so that you can receive continuous pleasure from the both of us at the same time. Grunting and groaning from the way I'm pounding myself deep and hard into your wet little fuck hole, I then decide to take things a step further. After smacking your ass hard on more time, I let some spit escape from my mouth to land in between your ass cheeks through the fishnet material. I then rip a hole back there wide enough to let my hand get to where I'm able to rub my fingers along your soft little asshole.

As I'm rubbing your asshole while fucking your relentlessly, I groan out once again, "Fuck yeah, you're taking both these cocks like a good little slut. Keep this up and you might get rewarded very well... " I say growling with a tinge of encouragement to keep on pleasing mine and Pazzo's cocks in the best ways possible. While still fucking you hard, I tease your ass, acting as if I was about to slide a finger in but hesitating, just to torture you, making you want more.

Back
Top Bottom