Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A New Type of Prey. (Dark Themes, Parallel Universe, Fantasy, Furry on Human.)

furryluvah

Planetoid
Disclaimer: If you're reading this and thinking it's a reposted version of the ad I have in the male role play ad section, you're correct, I wanted to give people a futa option, and I figured this was the most appropriate place to post the futa option/

So, this is based off an idea I found while browsing the role playing ads on the site. I thought it was interesting so I figured I would post and see if there were any takers.

In a fantasy world similar to our own, humans and humanoid beasts commonly referred to as furries exist side by side. However, they do not share a peaceful existence. After brutal fighting between both sides, furries, with their superior animal like strength, overwhelmed human settlements and took the men as slaves and their women as pleasure slaves. Once a year, the strongest human men and the most attractive human women were forced to breed, and the most beautiful of those offspring became part of something simply known as The Hunt when they came of age. The Hunt was were the aristocracy of furry society would effectively release those human women into the wild, giving them a head start before hunting them for sport. It was a chance at freedom, if the human women were able to escape the boundaries of furry owned territory and into a human settlement, they would live the rest of their lives as free women. However, for the unfortunate women who were captured, they were often raped on the spot, and then brought back to the estate of the furry who owned them to spend their lives as sexual slaves before being demoted to house keepers or cooks as their looks declined.

Obviously, this has some dark elements to it, so if you're uncomfortable with rape and the like you may want to look elsewhere. As far as kinks go, I'm fairly open, so feel free to be creative as long as it doesn't involve the typical extreme kinks such as toilet play or death. I would also like to point out that I'm not very comfortable with using real life people as character face claims, so I do insist that we use anime or cartoon style reference pictures for the human female. Beyond that, I'm terrible at checking threads, so if this sounds interesting to you please send me a message and we can work out the details.

Back
Top Bottom