Fx Any Heroines in the Real World.

ValiantHeroines

Planetoid
Before we get started, I want to say I take pride in world building and focusing on a single character’s story over time. With that said, I should also add I love having multiple roleplays going on at once which focus on different characters. It keeps me both interested and each idea fresh in my mind. This idea came to me out of the blue and I thought why not give it a shot. It mixes my roleplay passion, which is superheroines or in this case costumed vigilantes, with a real world topic going on at the moment.

I am sure we have all heard about the tide pod challenge, ice bucket challenge or some other crazy thing this generation is trying out. They all sound crazy, but with the crazy success of all the recent superhero movies and women embracing their sexuality, what if a superheroine challenge begun to pop up across the country? Real beautiful college girls dressing up in sexy lingerie or outfits to go out and fight crime in our world. What would happen to them along the way? Would people just simply laugh at them until they did not leave well enough alone? Then what happens? Assault? Rape? Torture? Slavery? Humiliation? Kidnapping? Murder? Who knows, and that is the beauty of the idea. What if these challenges lead to superheroines, just average girls in suits, popping up in major cities across the country?

Just to make a quick list of what I am looking for kink wise; which will be pretty broad so use your imagination...

-Endings can range from the heroine winning, being kidnapped and held against her will, sold into slavery or a long slow death of that is what you want.

-Sex can range from her seducing the villain, to being sexually assaulted in the most horrible ways. Gang Bangs, Bondage, Toys, Sexual Torture Devices, Beastiality... Whatever you can think of.

-Consequences need to be real. Maybe she ends up pregnant or with an STD. Does it emotionally scar her or traumatize her. Blackmailed to protect those she cares about. Maybe those around her are the ones who pay for her actions. This can go so many ways.

-Partners can be man, woman or even transsexual. I have no issue who is behind the keyboard either as long as you are fun and respectful of me. I’ll return the favor.

-I would love this to be about a plot as much as just sex. With plot, you get the true and raw emotion with such a lift style. I am
Thinking a 60/40 plot to smut ratio. I tend to write one to three paragraphs depending on the moment in the roleplay. Would like for either a dark and gritty tone, but will come back to something along the lines of the Marvel movies.

-Please come to me with ideas and we will work them out from there. I am open to about anything at all. Speaking of which, limits are scat, overly descriptive gore, extreme vore, god moding, smut only roleplays

I believe that covers a lot of things, but we should probably cover the heroines. Below is a list of heroine ideas I have, just pick which is your favorite and we will develop from there. Maybe we could start with them fighting street level crime and move to bigger and badder villains from there.

LADY LIBERTY is an incredibly fit ex-marine who relies on her training and experience to fight crime along side the New York PD.

STRENGTH: 6
COMBAT: 6
INTELLIGENCE: 3
WISDOM: 4
CHARISMA: 4
TOUGHNESS: 6

MAPLE LEAF is a retired Canadian Mountie who uses a temporary steroid to give her the strength of two grown men while patrolling Vancouver.

STRENGTH: 10 (w/serum)
COMBAT: 3
INTELLIGENCE: 5
WISDOM: 3
CHARISMA: 5
TOUGHNESS: 4

BANSHEE is a singer who paid a friend to develop a sonic emitter she wears around her neck to give off a concussion like howl to immobilize her Los Angeles enemies.

STRENGTH: 3
COMBAT: 3
INTELLIGENCE: 7
CHARISMA: 8
TOUGHNESS: 5

FIREBIRD is a fire fighter turned superheroine that uses fire weaponry and gadgets in her struggle against Detroit’s law breakers.

STRENGTH: 5
COMBAT: 4
INTELLIGENCE: 4
WISDOM: 5
CHARISMA: 6
TOUGHNESS: 6

TUNDRA is a college professor who created special liquid hydrogen wrist sprayers to chill off the criminals of Phoenix.

STRENGTH: 2
COMBAT: 2
INTELLIGENCE: 8
WISDOM: 6

MISTRESS MIDNIGHT is a billionaire CEO and leading developer of active camouflage which she uses with her suit to make herself invisible to Houston’s criminal element.

STRENGTH: 3
COMBAT: 2
INTELLIGENCE: 9

JUNGLE CAT is a former Olympic Gymnastic Gold Medalist that uses her world class ability and mixes it with cat like claw gloves she wears within Miami.

COMBAT: 5
INTELLIGENCE: 3
CHARISMA: 9

VENDETTA is a resigned cop who was set up and raped by a street gang and dirty cops. Now she uses gadgets designed by her billionaire boy toy to seek justice in Chicago.

STRENGTH: 5
COMBAT: 5
INTELLIGENCE: 2
WISDOM: 9
CHARISMA: 2
TOUGHNESS: 7

PINK POUNDER is a professional fighter who retired undefeated with a staggering knockout victory record. She uses those skills to clean up the streets of Vegas.

COMBAT: 9
INTELLIGENCE: 1
CHARISMA: 2
TOUGHNESS: 9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom