Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Refined Pen-Umbras [All Are Welcome]

Umbrale

Star
Heya!

Weeeeeelcome, to my Request Thread!

First and foremost, a bit about me.
Life is hard, and I have no idea what I'm doing at any point.

I love video games, anime, movies, fishing, coffee & tea, and many other things. I've played many games, and seen many may-mays, so if its popular, I've probably got an opinion. Want to know more, or the specifics of my knowledge/fan-aspects? Well, then ask~!
When it comes to roleplaying, I've been doing it for a while now, going on... I think seven years? I came from the lands of one-liners, to these glorious pastures of multi-paragraphs shenanigans. I'm not typically a fan of uber-smutty things, of course everyone has moods, but the eroticism of subtle nuances and simple interactions around the event in question, is quite tantalizing. I do prefer grandiose stories with multiple characters and depth-filled plots, to any other scene of a shag or two.
Tl;DR : I'm a fucking dweeb and a nerd, former friend of Mary Jane, and soul-seeking-sarcastic. Been on this here site for a few years, both as a participant, and a lurker.

Now, to the actual stuffs!

The GuideLines
  • The more interested I am in the story we're writing, the more effort I will put forth. Give me something to sink my teeth into, give me a universe we can craft together, give me background and setting, politics and shade, weather and desires; and you'll have my undivided attention.
  • I don't have a set plot-smut ratio. It's dependant primarily on the chemistry between characters, and the story in question. After all, passion can induce fucking like rabbits, or the slow burn can create the most intense of erotic bonfires.
  • Literacy is key, but quality supercedes length. I don't mind a few typos, and you don't need a dictionary to writ with me. Give me astounding diction, wax poetically when the inspiration strikes, lend a unique flavor to your writing, and I'll be as happy with two paragraphs as I will with dozen.
  • You aren't required to write an essay for every response, however, the more you give me, the more I am likely to give you in return.
  • I've played males, females, dragons, beasts, monsters, animals, and all different kinds of entities. Shapeshifters are a particularly fun point for me, as are Monster Girls/Boys. With that being said, I don't usually throw about the hyper-sexualized variants of the common fandom. Instead, I enjoy the sophisticated anatomy and instinctual challenges the writing of one with the therefore-adapted normal mindset has.

Both PMs and threads are okay. I don't mind either.

Do I still have your interest? You still alive over there? Cool; on to the other list!

The Big Nu's

• No Vore
  • No Watersports
  • No Toilet Play

Alrighty, if you're still here, you've got my respect. That was a lot to read-through, especially if you clicked on the spoilers; kudos to you! If you couldn't figure it out from all that, what I'm here for are stories; wonderful weaves of adventure, intrigue, romance, and plenty of shenanigans. I prefer stories with multiple characters on every side, pairings that you wouldn't expect, or maybe that you would. Let's start with a pairing, and branch other characters that we come across into their own tales, their own intrigue and mysteries, growth and struggles. If you like juggling characters like the chapters of a book, filling in what most leave empty(heh), we'll get along wonderfully.

~ Current Cravings ~

I'm really wanting something psychologically/emotionally/existentially fulfilling. Whether it be dark, sadistic, bloody violence playing over the passionate stems of lust through adrenaline, or the sweet-tragedy of beings struggling to survive in a world hunting them down. I want a powerful story that'll sweep my feet away and suck me into it's enticing depths.

Shadowrun/Cyberpunk/Urban Fantasy - Chrome! Neon! Magic! Cybernetics! Darkness! Historically-altered-timelines-to-include-all-sorts-of-fantastical-races! What's not to love?

~ Fleeting Concepts ~

Fun little musings and interesting tidbits that float through my brain; un-sorted and un-abridged, meant to provoke thought and ideas!
Neon & Smoky Chrome
Chrome sheathed in crisp, neon-painted leather. Bright streetlights glinting from polished chrome, absorbed by carbon-armor. Lips curling a mod, drawing between Orcish tusks. Coils flickered and brightened, metallic streaks etched to the skin. A long breath of hazy purple-grey smoke. "Firewall's down. Send in the runners."

The Umbral Locke
A world never brighter than a hazy dusk, lit at it's darkest by Bioluminescence and life, alien to the world. At it's brightest, purple-grey fires roared, scathing and destructive, yet laying the groundwork for ever-more growth. Cities stood, ramshackle, shodden, rough, tenuous; mighty walls of rusted metal and Iron-wood bark stood to hold back what was never expected. Only those that pressed past the civilization's walls could find beauty in this darkness; the city was too bright.

Fallacy
Inspired by:
Pretender - Acoustic by AJR(Original by Steve Aoki)

"Gold is malleable, all the more so, when heated by the dark heart it hides." Corruption, is but the act of decrepity, debauchery, being brought to the surface. If one surmises that the actions or thoughts brought forth are created, and not dredged from the recesses of their mind, then that is not innocence. It is a fallacy.

Traditional plots to possibly come, but this is a good start for a fresh thread!
Of course, each and every bit of my wishes are malleable. If you don't want to play a ton of people in a world-come-alive, but have a wondrous idea and something you know'll tickle my fancy? Well, hit me up! Shoot me a PM, if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom