Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Very Cute but Different Couple (Esmeraldine x Fetchbrake)

Veronica's light clops simmered in the gentle spring heat as the time rapidly approached. The female equine bit her lip and peered up and down the sidewalk from where she waited in front of the Italian restaurant at which her date had promised to treat her. "Fn..." she grumbled with anticipation, not to mention jitters. It was her first date and the large, dark furred horse girl was nervous with how it might turn out. After all... he was a human after all...

A slight fluttering breeze picked up and played with her frilly, short blue dress, teasing her with lifting it enough to expose what lay beneath. It made her even more nervous as she felt the silky black material between her huge, thick buttocks underneath. Her friends had suggested to show off in a thong but... it just felt odd compared to what she tended to wear. Still, she held her dress flush against her curvy figure, trying her best to keep that tease a secret. She only hoped he wouldn't think of her badly when he saw it... if he saw it.

Mason's heart was hammering so intensely, he could barely hear the mocking words of encouragement from his friends. Well, maybe MOCKING would be a bit too cruel but being their current ages and being, well, males, it was likely to come off as more rambunctious as previously thought. A lot of jokes were, naturally, made due to her being a Fur, specifically that of the Equine variety. And of course, the one joke that prevailed over every single comment as a result?

"So, man, you gonna ride the horse, or is the horse gonna ride you!?"

It got old.

Mason's normally shaggy black hair was combed back on his scalp and looked a bit more manageable (A fact that was all but moot, as the wind knocked it back to the same mess it was on his best days), all held together by his nicest out and by that, I mean his brothers whom he'd gracefully lent him. Mason didn't go on a lot of dates, so this one he'd finally gotten with Veronica had been world shattering for him. He liked her. He really, really did. She was nice. Funny. Pretty. Smart as a whip. Sexy as all hell.

so when he saw her in that frilly little black dress that seemed to hug her curves perfectly, his face went red and his mind went blank for a moment. But a moment after admiring from a far like a creeper, he approached and held up a hand with a smile.

"Hey!" He said, as he pushed his glasses up his nose, like he always did in school.

Her long, reddish brown hair lay straight down her back, except for two pig tails she had slung highly over her shoulders to the front. The breeze didn't seem to affect her hair too much, more so the lowest frills of her dress. And of course, the semi-low cut of her dress, exposing her nicely filled out cleavage. Despite their size, her hourglass figure was a lot more bottom heavy, that was for sure.

"Hm?" She had been so distracted with her thoughts that Veronica hadn't notice him stalking her until he finally approached her. Then again, she tended to be that way, oblivious to anyone who wasn't directly talking to her, other than people she knew very well. The girl had to peer down to see him, as she hovered over him quite a bit taller. "Oh Mason! S-sorry I didn't see you!"

Veronica leaned over, practically having to bend over, to give him a tender, friendly hug, though her equine jugs fought against her dress and slipped about a bit, her cleavage becoming much deeper and more pronounced as she did. It was difficult to avoid smothering his face into it as well, as she had a bit of difficulty hugging him.

Veronica being a bit absent minded was a blessing to Mason, especially, it seemed. Mostly because the process of him asking her out involved a lot of stammering and stumbling and looking like an even bigger jackass than he let on. So, when she seemed to snap out of her dream state, and wondered what he said it took everything in his power to not pass out from sheer relief alone.

Mason had a crush on Veronica. That much was blatant. Mason was the kind to pine from the background and never make a move no matter how much he wanted. Far too much a wallflower for his own good and likely to miss an opportunity. Of course it probably also didn't help that he'd just gotten out of a rough relationship with an Ex and was...well, tentative to try again. But his friends were very persuasive. And by persuasive, I mean Byron, a Tiger-Furred, made a very blatant threat that if he didn't do something about it, he was gonna start pulling strips off his back and eating them.

And loe, he now had a date at the threat of maiming and being eaten. Because of course, what else were friends for?

As she bent over to give him a hug, his cheeks erupted in a fire, fiery flare as she wrapped his arms around her tenderly, encompassing his smaller body to hers and, well, giving him the much more appreciated added bonus of being pressed into her breasts. He would have given her fair warning about what she was doing but Mason was still a man and, well, sometimes you just kinda needed to let events happen!

"You look great." He offered with a little grin, giving her a quick once over as he took a step back to admire.

Once the awkward hug had managed to cease, Veronica drew back and blushed deeply, certainly appreciating his gesture. "Oh well thank you! Uh... you do too." The mare tried her hardest to remember everything her friends had suggested. Be polite, be open, be honest but don't tell him of his flaws... wait, how did that work? Maybe she'd have to be discreet. What else... show him your tits. Oh... maybe not that one... One friend in particular was a bit... ecstatic about these sorts of things.

"Uh... maybe we should get inside..." she suggested as the breeze started to pick up again and the girl pre-emptively lowered her hands to her dress. While its form fitting manner prevented a blatant upskirting, as would have happened with her school uniform, she still could feel that cooler breeze gliding it way upward and caressing at her somewhat less protected region. Particular against her posterior.

Inside, the place seemed packed. She looked at him expectantly, thinking he had made the reservation for them.

Funny enough, Veronica was NOT the only one who was having a quick little mental break as to what he was supposed to do, from several different factors.

"Be sure to tell her she's pretty! And don't be lewd and crude about everything! Be a perfect gentlemen!" Crowed his mother.

"Be firm and upfront. Women, no matter what time period or anything like that, like a stoic guy who takes action and takes direction." His dad went on.

"Wait, you mean Veronica? That cute horse girl you go to school with? Shoot man, try to get a quick candid pic of her tits and especially her ass! That way when she dumps you, it's not that bad when you got wanking material!" Laughed his brother.

It wasn't a mystery as to why he was still single.

So with a little smile, he nodded and immediately rushed over to the door and held it open for her. He took a little bow and smiled up at her. "Ladies first." he said, his voice swimming with nervous energy as he tried his very hardest to not be so awkward. Like asking the water to maybe stop being wet for five minutes.

And packed it was. Tables taken as far as the eye could see, and for that brief, terrified moment, it dawned on him.

He didn't make a reservation.

His eyes wide and his body stiffened but he had to try his hardest for this. Maybe play it dumb. Be confused about not having a reservation. Try to get...fucking SOMETHING done! He couldn't let his first day with Veronica go to such a waste! So, as he approached the front, he gulped and tapped on it with a knuckle. "Um...two for...Bridges...?" He asked, looking up at the man, reading for the hell...

The Furred, a german shepard, looked at his reservations...and nodded. "Ah yes, right here, one Mr. Bridges and his date for tonight at 7:30 PM. Right this way."

Wait, what?

"Oh, and sir. I was instructed to give you this." He handed him a note.

Looking down at it discreetly, he read...You fucking owe me for life. -B.

Ah good, he now owed his brother. Lovely.

"Mhn!" She wasn't sure how to react as she was about to open the door and he suddenly grabbed it and opened it for her. While it seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do, she wasn't used to it. The mare really hoped that he wouldn't stoop to doing everything for her tonight... it just seemed wrong to her. "Well thank you." Still, she didn't want to act ungrateful so she nodded and went in first.

As they stood there and he went to talk to the host, Veronica looked around, observing the crowds that were there, her mind wandering away from where the obviously awkward boy was trying to bluff his way through. So many different couples but... they were either both humans or both furs. Not one of them were mixed. It started making her a little nervous... she didn't tell her parents about how her date was a human... and she couldn't think her parents would be happy at all. Heck they gave her flack for that one time she told them about her crush on a smaller guy...

Suddenly, her eyes caught on a couple over on the side wall. From her angle, her eyes widened as she saw the woman's furry foot peeking out from under the table cloth, playing with the guy's... "Oh! Uh..." she quickly said, blushing and nervous as she rejoined her date. "Sorry I just blanked out!" she said with a little chuckle, hoping he didn't notice what she saw. However, it seemed that they had a spot in the corner for themselves.

Mason never, truly bought into the prejudices of the whole "humans and fur's don't belong together" sorta spiel. Maybe because he was genuinely best friends with a few. Maybe because his parents raised him right. Maybe because he was too naive and optimistic to even see anything wrong with the prospect of it. He liked her. And based on the fact he was walking to their little table in the corner, it was logic that dictated that she liked him right the hell back. So, what exactly was the problem?

This was a difficult thought to ignore with the various odd looks he was getting from the other patrons, but he ignored them to the best of his abilities. He was here to have a good time after all. So, when she jumped out of nowhere and explained her situation, he jumped in surprise from the outburst and held his hands up.

"DOn't worry about it! I know it happens." He smiled at her, holding his hands up. "I know you space out but I know you're not doing it to be malicious. So let's just...have some fun, yeah?" He grabbed his menu and opened it up.

God, she's really cute. Is there any actual reason she agreed to this? Is this a prank? No, she's not mean enough for a prank. Pity? Nah, pity's a logical idea. Maybe she actually likes me? Maybe. Either way stop fucking it up and just act naturally! You've done this before!...Kinda. Tabby didn't really like going out anyway...

"A-ah... okay..." Veronica said with a slow nod as she joined him to sit at the table. She was still trembling a bit from the sight of public display, and she wondered if that was something had to do. One of her friends, the slutty one, had encouraged her, and though her other friends told her not to do it, wouldn't adults know better? But so obvious... at least to her. Biting her lip, she knew she couldn't exactly replicate what that woman was doing, on account of her hooves and all. If she had to do something, she figured it'd have to be... with something else.

The whole time they walked over, the light clops of her hooves rang out, drawing some extra odd glances as patrons couldn't help but look at the odd couple. Still, the mare was so far in her head that she couldn't help but ignore all of that. And good thing too, it probably would've embarrassed her to death. As they arrived at the table, she looked at either end of the booth, wondering where she should sit.

Maybe she needed to be a bit more assertive. "A-alright, I'll sit here..." she declared, visibly out of her element. Why had she agreed to the date? Well... he asked and... she didn't really know how to say no. Typically she made up excuses for guys who asked her out but... he just looked so desperate. And cute... very cute! Plus he seemed like a good guy. Surely her parents should approve after awhile! Was there maybe a hint of rebelliousness?

As she went to sit, though, she had to spread her legs far enough to fit into the booth, the dress slipping upward enough to expose a glance of the lovely black fabric from underneath, much to her lack of knowledge of it. Her ass was certainly plastered into the tight seat and she shifted about a bit, needing to keep her legs open underneath the table.

It was uncomfortable silence that won over the first half of the dinner, that much was certain. She was quiet and obviously very new, and he was awkward and fresh back on the market, if one could even call it that. They were both fresh at this sort of thing and mentally walking on egg shells. He didn't want to scare her off and...well, he could only assume that she was the same way. She didn't seem like a vindictive person or cruel, so he only hoped she was the same way after all.

It was hard, try as he might, to not look up at her every once in a while and just...admire her. Admire how cute she was. Her hair. Her eyes. Her dress. The fact it felt like her breasts were about to burst out of it.

...Well you know, he tried not to be a perv.

"So." He cleared his throat aloud, his own voice sounding alien to even him as he put the menu down. He didn't look up at her immediately, gulping quietly to himself as he finally turned his attention back up, offering a smile. A nervous smile with a bit too much teeth. "I'm...really happy you said yes to this. I've been looking forward to it all week."

May as well try and open up, let her know it was something he genuinely looked forward to!

Veronica didn't really know what to talk about. She assumed that school stuff was probably not interesting, and her home life really wasn't that thrilling at all. Nope, she couldn't think of anything to say that she thought he might find interesting at all. Still, when he looked up toward her, she felt like she should say something... But as she was just thinking of opening her maw, he struck first.

"Ah... yeah, no problem, I'm really happy I said yes too. Uh..." Realizing she was just sort of reiterating what he was saying, she quickly shut up and tried to think of something else to say. Though as she did, she looked up and peered inadvertently toward the couple from before, who had stood up and were both walking toward the bathroom. Soon enough, she saw both of them slip into the ladies' room at the same time. That's a bit odd... she thought at first glance. Though remembering what her friend had suggested, it dawned upon her what those two were likely going to do in there.

"Ahaha! Ah... so what kind of food do you like?" she quickly spat out absentmindedly, as an effort to get her mind out of the gutter. The mare was kicking herself after such a stupid question but she hoped he would roll with it.

"Oh you know, I'm not really picky about what I eat, frankly. Mom and dad cook up almost everything you can think of, so I just kinda eat whatever's in front of me!" he laughed a little bit before it clicked the way that sentence was worded, and he cleared his throat. "By which I mean, erm, I'm not really picky and everything on this menu looks really good."

By the gods Mason, how on earth have you gone this long without finding someone like her, you were just so fucking smoothi.

"So...um..." Faltering, faltering, he was faltering, try to come up with an interesting or worthwhile topic! "Do you...have any siblings?"

I'm checking out, you have fun on your little suicide mission here big guy. Lord knows she's probably not gonna wanna talk after this little fiasco...shame too. She was cute! And funny.....real rockin' ass too.

"Oh... yeah cool cool..." Veronica smiled warmly as he took up the reins of the conversation and she twiddled her fingers beneath the table, hidden from him, before taking hold of the hem of her dress and nervously playing with it, slipping it upward slowly, inch by inch, until a quick peek under the table would reveal the obvious black fancy fabric underneath, not to mention the lovely outline of her large equine muff.

In her mind, she was the one floundering, and she saw his nervousness and reservations as being her fault. After all... she wasn't exactly able to focus too well herself, so how was he supposed to keep it up? With her eyes wandering around the table, she didn't know what to say herself, so she was glad he kept bringing up different topics. "O-oh yeah! I have two older sisters. They're obviously bigger than me, haha!" As if on queue to the word 'bigger' her breasts gave a lovely bounce in place, as if to emphasize that part.

"Um... what about you?" Her sisters hadn't exactly been a part of this, but she hoped to take inspiration from them.

Oh that part wasn't fair. He looked up just in time to see the impressive bounce of her breasts and his mind to fly into another direction entirely. He caught himself when he realized he was staring, almost for a full five second before his head shook and he brought himself back to the realm of reality. "Oh, me, um-" However, the only thing this sudden jerk in awareness did was accidentally knock his fork directly under the table with a metallic "ding".

"Shoot, sorry, hang on-" He mumbled as he quickly moved his seat back and bent his body over a bit to find it. It was in sight, thankfully, but it was most definitely not what his attention was focused on. Rather, his gaze was focused almost entirely on Veronica's spread legs and exposed...well, and given how tight the little cloth was and how little it did to stop his imagination from running wild-

"Ready to order, sir?"

The sudden voice dragged his attention back to the realm of the living again with enough shock to jerk his head upwards, clunking against the underside of the table and causing the plates, silverware and little flower-in-a-glass rattle for a moment before he suddenly pulled out from his awkward, slumped position, eyes wide and cheeks red. "I'm sorry, what?"

The Waiter, a fur'd leopard, only could roll his eyes and tap on his paper with his pen. "Are you two ready to order?"

"Ah...I think so..." he looked to Veronica. "Are you?"

"Oh... uh... you dropped your fork," Veronica mentioned, almost encouraging him to head beneath the table to find it. Heck were it not for her innocent expression, the sight he would behold under there might convince him that she was doing it on purpose. After all, why would any girl in a dress like that sit that way, if it wasn't to attract her man? Though the mare really was clueless, as clueless as he was really, and it was all just a happy, if embarrassing, coincidence for him. "Did you find it yet?" she asked, her voice muffled by the table cloth and likely not reaching his ears dutifully, least of all enough to detract him from the lovely view of her semi-hidden nethers.

The fact that he smashed his head from under the table scared her, and she placed her hands over her muzzle. "Oh my god! Mason, are you alright?" With him shrugging it off, as far as she could tell, she sighed in relief, though the fork was still down there. "Uh yes, I think so too." It was probably hard to be a garcon like the leopard and have to deal with these two bumbling idiots. "Uh... a salad would be good. I think... right?" She looked over to him, hoping for his approval.

"Ah...yeah, Salad would be good, for both of us." Mason said with a little nervous grin, rubbing the back of his head and trying to will down the throbbing pain in the back of his head,chuckling as a result.

The Leopard could only give the two of them a quick look between the two of them before he just shook his head and wrote it down on his pad. "Two salads, coming up." he said, as annoyed as he was he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at just how strange two of them looked.

Ah well, young love and all that.

Mason turned his attention back to Veronica and allowed one more groan of discomfort to escape from his throat as he ceased the rubbing and looked up at her, before he gave a listful sigh and a little smile. "I'm...really sorry about all this. I promise I'm not normally this..." He gestured around. "Off. I'm normally a lot more...well, something, but I'm normally not some stammering idiot who hits his head on tables."

Just don't bring her up. Veronica's the important one here, the one who actually said YES, so just enjoy the time with her! His mind scolded.

"I just...really like you is all, and I think I'm trying to play myself off cooler than I actually am."

Back
Top Bottom