Fx Male Ambush After School

netty

Female Viking
First of all thanks for checking out my post! Im british, and therefore go by Uk time! Message either through Pm's here, or message me for my discord.
I enjoy getting out quick and easy scenarios that don't require too much thought to get going and focus msotly on the sexual side of the 'Plot'.
I adore and love playing young Loli looking anime characters, so if you don't like that and ageplay then turn away now! Natrually i wont be posting images here for your reference so message me for that to see if you like the same style.

Check out my Kinks here F-list - Warning

Looking for a modern day play based on a cute young innocent (or sometimes not so innocent) girl making her way home, or getting changed after an after school club activity, or even in and around classes itself. Think locker room hijinx ect .Or even outside of school entirely via kidnappings and such! Looking for an older character for some msotly forced Non Con sexual driven 'plots'!

(These could and most prob will include rape, abuse, and maybe other dark themes.)

If your Ok with all of that hit me up!
[automerge]1557475007[/automerge]
Closed for requests now so i may sift through what i current have! See you next time!

Last edited:
Open again for new PMs!
Phew i can only handle a little at a time... :p

Bumpys!
[automerge]1561935101[/automerge]
Closed for now to stop the incomming tide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom