Fx Male Finding Furry Fun

(Currently, all my plots are taken and I have more than enough partners. If you really really really want to rp with me, please have some idea of what you want to do that is not on this list. It will also need to include my biggest kinks. Either way, feel free to message me anyway if you want to talk a bit, I enjoy brainstorming)

Hey guys, I'm back after having taken over two years off! The last time I was on here, it was the old website frame. My how times have changed! In any case, I'm looking for a short, fresh start as I originally left due to lack of time commitment, and while this may still be somewhat true, I should have enough time for one or two dedicated rps. So if you'll welcome me back, I'd love to get into the groove of things!

Unfortunately, this means that I'm not currently looking to pick up any rps from two years ago, but I never want to say to drop them just in case I become rich tomorrow and have all the time in the world! Anyways, let's get on with it!

-I'm looking to play anthro characters only. I'm sure there are plenty of other rpers on here if you're not looking for a furry partner, sorry! However, depending on the story, you don't have to play one yourself if you don't want, I'm fine if you want to be a human.
-I'm going to add a couple plots for now and see if they go anywhere. Time allowing, I might add more. While it'll likely be first come first serve, I'm really looking for partners that can appeal to my wants!
-I would like if my partners have at least good enough English for me to understand. I would ask that you be able to write at least one thorough paragraph, if not more. I myself tend to do 2-3 paragraphs on average. I just need some substance in order to be able to reply!
-I'm going to try and be on at least once a day (I might get a couple hours here and there to rp). The more you're on, the better it'll be, but as long as you're willing to reply once every couple days I should be fine.
-I like to use ref images for my characters (in addition to descriptions, but it's to give you a headstart. And help me a bit too!). Since they're anthros, I obviously don't use real face claims. If you're more comfortable using one for your character, or if you prefer to just give a description of your character, I'm fine with that. Otherwise I tend to like anime-style pics!
-I will brainstorm in pms and then rp in pms or threads, your choice. However, I stick entirely to the site, no exceptions. Sorry.

Plots
Ordered with not taken at the top, then listed in order created.

10. Getting Off to a Muse
This story takes place in a modern setting and follows a guy who is obsessed with girls' panties, bras, underwear, lingerie, etc and is always anxious to jack off to them. Whether it from an image, seeing up a girl's skirt, or even just in a lingerie store, he finds everything about even the least remarkable of these garments to be a total turn on. However, he seems doomed to have to do it from afar, as the girls will obviously think he's a total perv for doing it. At least until he happens to come across one girl in particular who isn't turned off, even if she's not exactly into it, and she's also not very pushy, which is perfect for her to become his muse. Obviously, lingerie is sexier when worn!

I basically thought of this story to explore this particular kink and I'm certainly looking for a partner who can and will be very much into this himself. While there's no actual smut listed, it could be a potential in the future, though I'd like to explore this idea thoroughly.

1. An Equine Girl and her Boyfriend (taken)
While I thought of this plot as taking place in a high school setting, I'm fine with changing it a bit and making them a bit older as well. It's mostly just a generic romance story featuring a horse girl and her boyfriend. The main point of the plot is that while the girl is large, her boyfriend is a lot smaller than she is, and exploring this dynamic. I'm open to discussion concerning anything about this plot of course!

2. One to Love, One to Use (taken)
This story is meant to take place in a high school setting, preferably with an all anthro cast (again, I'm open to discussion on this topic). In this story, I planned on taking the roles of two separate girls while you take on the role of one (or more) guys. My primary picks are for a horse guy and a horse girl and a mule girl. The guy is smitten with the horse girl, who he would love to mate with, but she isn't very receptive of him, for one reason or another, though most likely, since he's very forward about what he wants and she isn't the type to get pregnant so young. Fueled by his constant male needs, he seeks to relieve his necessities with a newfound mule girl, who happens to have a crush on him. Of course, she's just there to relieve him, nothing more, and being a mule, she is unable to reproduce at all, so she's able to give him everything he may want or need, minus fulfilling his obsession.

In this story, I'm seeking to explore something darker than the previous story, in terms of a double abusive relationship, where he gets the horse girl everything she may want but still gets rejected, while the mule girl has to suffer a lack of reciprocation while giving or being forced to give him everything he desires.

3. My Newest Pet (taken)
This story is even darker than the previous ones and can be in any kind of setting, though preferably with a human partner. A furry girl is taken against her will in captivity (either secretly or as a slave, depending on the setting and story). Her purpose is two-fold: to serve her new master as a servant and to please him to his whims. She's not exactly enthusiastic about it, and that would lead to a forced training regimen, where she would be taken against her will in a variety of kinky or nasty ways until she is forced to accept him. However, perhaps even this may not be enough in the long run...

I'm primarily looking to play equine girls at the moment, but for this story, if you truly don't like them (because of the hooves I guess) I am open to playing canines and vulpines as well. While I'm not huge on master/slave play, I'm looking to do the unwilling slave kind of rp for this one.

4. A Rider and his Mount (taken)
This story is set in a fantasy world and preferably with a human or near human partner. A human male has an equine female as both a companion and as a steed, riding her through the lands, through combat, and through the night. Whether they be adventurers, mercenaries, knights, etc, their quest can certainly be quite varied.

In this story, I'm looking to explore the relationship between these two, both as companions, as professionals, as a friends, and as lovers. The amount of darkness you want to include is up to you, and I don't mind making it comedic, romantic, or even shades darker than that, whether on their behalf, or the encounters they deal with.

5. When You Sleep (taken)
This story takes place in a modern setting, preferably with characters who are still in high school. A guy and a girl have been lifelong friends, though lately, the guy has developed feelings for her that he cannot bring himself to reveal. One night, he accidentally drugs her to the point she passes out and falls asleep right in his own room. Unable to cope with his feelings any longer and with her unable to do anything about it, he finally loses his virginity to her, while taking hers in return. What's more, he enjoyed it so much that it starts to happen whenever she comes over to his house, she tends to pass out and wakes up feeling... strange, but can never really figure out why. Eventually, she finds herself a boyfriend, though just as they're about to have sex, she discovers that she's not a virgin...

So this is a dark story with some light hearted disguise to it. I'd very much like to play out some somnophilia (sleep sex) and explore the male character becoming more and more obsessive, while exploring how the female character will deal with the situation once she finds out the truth.

6. The New King (taken)
This is a story that takes place in a fantasy world. The king is either on his deathbed, or he has passed away, and his young son is now installed as the monarch. He's not exactly prepared for the duties of the realm, and finds that the authority he has is quite powerful. Perhaps the most applicable power for him is the fact that he can have just about any woman he wants or desires, and for the most part, he can expect little resistance. Even if a woman refuses his advances, he was the power to get his way, one way or another. But he should also be careful as the more time he spends indulging in such fancies is also more time that schemes and plots can happen behind his back...

This story is very much smut orientated for sure, and by default sways more on the lighthearted side, though can certainly include some less savory ideals. In this case, I would basically play as a sort of GM for you, controlling most, if not all, other characters. However, if you want to change details about this, or if you want take on the role of GM instead and change the story around, feel free to discuss!

7. A New Dimension (taken)
This story takes place in a modern, semi-realistic or realistic setting. A gifted young man works hard on the theory that other dimensions exist out there, and he's determined to create a portal that can take him to one of these places. However, his calculations are off, and rather than take him to this land, he instead accidentally brings a creature from one of these other dimensions, a young anthro girl about his age. From her, he learns that it's basically an alternate dimension where various animal species evolved to take the place of the extinct human race. But she's also stuck in his world until he can figure out a way to get her home... if he wants to. Otherwise, she's probably going to turn some heads for sure.

This story pretty much just explores a close to RL setting in which a being from a very close version now has to live among humans, and explores what this would be like. Up to you how you want to play it out! For this story, I would prefer to play just the anthro girl, so if you're okay taking the responsibility akin to a GM, I'd appreciate it! Alternatively, we could reverse the roles and have him be the one sucked into the anthro world, where I would take the GM role.

8. Wrong Victim (taken)
This story takes place in a modern setting, or a fantasy setting. For this one, I thought of two separate potential instances:
-A man is seemingly randomly attacked by a masked assailant, only that he turns out to hold his own and though wounded, he manages to subdue the attacker. That's when he learns she's a woman. That's also when his anger will likely turn sexual.
-A man returns to his home to find a thief taking his belongings. Before she can escape, he manages to catch her. Rather than turn her over to police, however, he decides to keep her instead, to do some of his 'hard time'.

This story is basically a short-term one shot. Further details can be explored but that's the basis of it.

9. Infiltrating the Facility (taken)
This story takes place in a modern setting and should be entirely inhabited by anthro people (if you REALLY want to play as a human, that's okay too). A highly secretive research firm has developed a super lethal chemical that they plan on mass producing and selling to the highest bidder. After a horrific accident, though, the head researcher and most of his staff perished when exposed to the chemical. However, a chip containing the process and listed ingredients of how to make the deadly serum is still located at one of their research facilities, and is planned to be recovered tomorrow.

As an agent of the government on a classified mission, your job is to infiltrate the facility and retrieve the chip as evidence, so that the government may take action against the firm and shut it down. However, going in will not be so easy, as you have been ordered to refrain from using lethal force. However, you're free to use any other methods to get it. Luckily for you, the firm has an odd policy of staffing this particularly facility with only female guards and scientists, for whatever reason.

This story is basically a short-term spy mission. FYI the only female staff part is on purpose.

For kinks and dislikes, refer to F-list - Warning
Feel free to ask about any kinks anyway, I'm willing to try new things once in a blue moon. Hehe.

Last edited:
Haven't updated it for a bit, so decided to do so and add a couple more plots. Have fun reading!

Wow, I just realized that like most of my plots are taken. I'm gonna have to come up with some new ones!

Well, I've gotten quite a few partners, I'm running my own group rp and participating in another, and all my plots are taken. So I'm going to say I'm pretty much done looking for partners as of right now. Feel free to talk to me though!

Got a quick craving and inspiration from a couple things I've been reading/watching so I wanted to put down my thoughts before I forgot!

Back
Top Bottom