Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F My roleplay ideas

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hi!
These are some of my newer roleplaying ideas. Let me know if any of them are interesting to you, and we can discuss further in the PM. :)

1. Cheating with boyfriend/girlfriend's sister (F x M/F)
You visited your boyfriend/girlfriend's house for the first time. Parents are out of house, and it was supposed to be just you and him/her, but I come back from college. Your boyfriend/girlfriend introduce her to you, a younger sibling who is very attractive. One thing led to another, while we are watching a movie I begin to flirt with you. Unable to resist me, you decide to come to my bedroom while your boyfriend/girlfriend is sleeping.
(Involves: teasing, toys)

2. Catching your wife cheating on you (F x M+M)
We've been married for 5 years. You've been a faithful husband, and I've been a loving wife, at least it seemed. After coming back home early from the business trip, you find an unusual car parked outside our house. Entering the house, you can see clothes lying around, and hear moaning sound. You find me with another man in our bed. As you watch us in the corner, you feel sadness, and betrayal, then jealousy.
(Involves: humiliation, cuckholding, toys)

3. Hypnotized slave (F x F)
I am a hypnotist and you visited me for a therapy session. You have no idea how it works, and bit skeptical about it, but you decided to try it out. Noticing you don't believe in hypnotism, I begin to hypnotize you very slowly. You keep coming back for more sessions even though you don't believe it. Before you even realize your conscious is slave to me, and there is no way out.
(Involves: humiliation, exhibitionism, mind control, orgasm control)

Back
Top Bottom