Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Females! Preferably long term. Sexual Roleplay with slice of life elements!

Hello! I’m Dan, 25 years old and from the UK. I'm an experienced, and detailed roleplayer. Looking for longer term roleplays. I am looking for sexual and romantic slice of life, type roleplays! Preferably older women and younger guys, whether it is a simple dating scenario or first meeting, even something more akin to us having a secret affair! The age gap doesn't need to be huge, it can go from a 3-4 years up to 20+ years depending what you like!

I’m also something of a switch. So more than happy to play more dominant (but perhaps not a total master/slave vibe), or more submissive (more than happy to play against dommes and have very few limits with more dominant and demanding partners!).

More than happy to play through threads, Pm's and possibly Discord, if that is something you prefer. I'm a detailed, descriptive and well thought out roleplayer. I'll match my partner for detail and post length, but normally I write 2/3/4 good length paragraphs. Currently working from home, so I'm online most days, so can manage to reply rather quickly if you wanted to get a back and forth going. I'll prewarn my partners when I am going to be offline for a long duration.

I have a few faceclaims that I do really like, these are just examples of people who I like. If you did want to use one of them, great! If not, I am more than happy to hear your suggestions for people!

Katianna Innello - big craving! Gorgeous!
Amirah Dyme - big craving!
Stefflon Don - big craving for her, or similar darker skinned beauties!
Mia Sand - big big craving for her or similar body types! Total new crush!
Kelly Brook - craving
Billie Piper - craving
Vicky Pattison - craving
Chloe Sims
Jessica Wright
Jodie Whittaker
Emily Atack
Katherine Ryan
Angela White
Lindsey Pelas
Christina Hendricks - craving
Bridgette B
Brandi Love
Ava Addams
Siri
Ashley Graham - craving (especially scenes with her pregnant!)
Nicolette Shea
Aletta Ocean
Nicole Aniston

Also up for Fandoms!
- Lost (either with OC characters or using Juliet, Ana Lucia or maybe Kate. Would love to play out elements of the main show but with our characters on the outskirts/sidelines!)
Doctor Who (companions with OC’s, and obviously 13 with an OC)

MCU (mainly Peggy Carter, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, probably more! Preferably the hero with an OC character. Or both using OC characters. Could even be new heroes we make that are within the same universe, or even ordinary people who discover powers or are effected by a certain event from the films.)
The Walking Dead (Either OC characters in that type of world, or using characters from within.)

Couple of more fleshed out ideas I have;
Dare Game
- not a fully thought out idea, but in general playing some sort of game with challenge cards, like “kiss her butt while clothed”, moving onwards and upwards to more naughtiness.
Prom Night - My character is a student, just turned 18, and finally graduating from high school. He's had a flirtatious year or so with one of his teachers, and prom night might be finally the time something could happen between them? After all, he has officially graduated from highschool! This scene also works if we change the characters to a university student and his professor on graduation night!
New Student - My character is a first year university student, totally new to the city where he is studying. Your character could be a final year student, who is helping to get settled in, a professor at the university, or someone who works in the dorms/on campus. With this idea, I really like a social difference in the characters. If you go for playing a fellow student who is maybe only 2-3 years older than my character, I'd love there to be a social hierarchy. Maybe she's a cheer leader in a sorority? There's no way she would go for a first year, right?
Dad's Ex-Girlfriend/Wife - Your character was my stepmother, either for a short space of time when you were dating my father, or it was a long time and you were married for a while. In the end, things didn't work out, and you separated, while I was away at university. Now it's been a few months, we happen to meet, either a chance encounter, or one of us reaches out to the other.
Dating my Mother's best friend - Your character has been friends with my mother for years, so much so that you knew me growing up. Something happened though, and it's lead us to dating. It's a complete secret at first, worrying about what my family would say about us. The scene could be the start of the relationship and trying to keep it a secret, or we could even start with us coming out to my family, maybe we're both invited to the same event, or having to go home for the holidays etc.
Hotel Trip - Our characters are both staying at the same hotel, maybe both for work reasons? We could meet at the bar and hit it off, or elsewhere in the hotel. Or another variation is to have them trapped in the hotel at the same time. Maybe it's close to Christmas, a blizzard hits, trapping the hotel guests within the hotel for a few days and nights!
Post Apocalyptic - I'm thinking a world like The Walking Dead, or even the Fallout Series, doesn't have to be set in either, just similar vibes. Our characters could be lone survivors who happen to meet on the road, or we're both in a large group of survivors together. This could be right at the start of what happens to the world, with our characters bonding and trying to work out what happened, or it can be months/years into the end, and we're just some of the few that are left.

Couple of newer ideas that are slightly different to my usual but I’d like to try!
Female Vampire/Modern Day Human Male
- could go a number of places this one. Having my character be a hunter against her, a familiar for her, or even someone who wants to help feed a vampire or even become one with her!
Female Humanoid ‘Alien’/Human Male - a female alien who looks human, could be from another planet or something a parallel world/multiverse? Adaptating to modern day with the human male, perhaps even with powers or subhuman quirks.
Goddess/Human Male - similar to the alien concept, a Goddess coming to Earth, could be the Goddess of whatever you choose. Learning human customs or taking advantage of the humans for some ulterior motive.

These are some of my more basic premises, a lot more open ended for us to work a scene together.

Dating - Perhaps going to an event for the stars and celebrities, a premier, club opening or gala. The media and press interested in our age gap.
Dating - More of a smaller event. Something with our friends or family party. Could be a wedding. Family and friends somewhat confused about our age gap, or we’ve kept the relationship a complete secret due to you being my mothers friend or something similar
Dating - A holiday or cruise together, somewhere warm. Get away from the media or a secret getaway from our families and friends to act like a real couple for once
First meeting - Similar idea to the holiday together. We just meet there, could be any sort of holiday.
First meeting - a casual encounter, at the gym, work together, getting the same train, out shopping, a coffee shop, a bar, a project you are working on, somewhere else
First meeting - You're the company owner of the office I work in, could be my first day there, or I've worked there a while. Could be an office party, or just a general day at work.
Dating or starting to date - You're a current professor at the college I go to, or you're an ex-teacher that taught me when I was younger and our paths cross once more.
Dating - we could start on our first date together, doing something fun or different.

We can always discuss ideas around a roleplay based on step mother, auntie or something else in that sort of way. I am very happy to discuss all sorts of roleplays with people.

Please do message me asking about roles and we can discuss how we want the roleplay to play out; who our characters are and how they met, and everything inbetween and hopefully have a good time doing it! Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing peoples messages!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom