Fx Male Modern, long-term, con/non-con

PrincessRaven

Meteorite
If this turns out to not be helpful in finding what I'm looking for, I'll rewrite the thread at a later date. For now, I'm using my phone and so I just want to mention the basics of what I'm wanting/looking for. All in character writing would be in the third person point of view. I'm not into first or second person. No slang should be used in descriptions. I'm highly against god-modding. The amount which I'll write in a reply depends, generally though, it'll be one, two or three paragraphs. I'd rather replies do not take more than a day or two, waiting a week or more is a turn off when writing with someone.

The type of story I want to write most would be long-term, modern real-life based, though I'm open to fantasy futuristic settings as well. Consensual or non-consensual relationships are okay with me, I'll write either. I'm only wanting to write against dominant men. I do not care what someone is in real life as long as they write guys. With this, I am only into writing submissive women. A big thing for me when writing is to be able to write out multiple characters. I'm not the type of girl to write just a single character in a story. When it comes to who I am writing with, I don't really have a preference on whether or not you write multiple guys or just a single one. Whichever you prefer is fine by me. I'd prefer to write through private messages only.

I'm into writing against abusive characters, physically and verbally, though this isn't something I need if you're not into that. I'm open to writing cis or trans women. Usually, if I'm writing cis women I prefer to have breeding/impregnation involved, though it isn't a requirement. I don't know why but I've recently gotten very into that in my writing. All characters that I write will have face claims of real people. I do not mind whether my writing partner chooses to use face claims or not. In regards to most all sexual related things, please ask me as I really only discuss them in private. Please only message me if you're into more sex than plot. Both are something that I want, but writing out sexual interactions are my primary interest at this time. Please contact me through private messages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom