Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Just random thoughts and stories tumbling about my head

Andronic

Pulsar
Literally just random ideas and thoughts that sometimes strike me, unfinished ideas and such. If any of them strike your fancy, feel free to contact me over PM, and we can plot out something grander and more fine tuned.

I also have an old request thread that has my kinks and such in it. Hit me up, got a long boring day ahead of me and would love some entertainment.

Stories

Two brothers

One kind, one cruel. One weak, one strong.

One loved, one hated.

The unlikely

He was the conquering general, she? A Queen refusing to give up. Promising dust and blood, her people not desiring to be like the previous castles, stripped her of her crown tied her up and delivered her in chains, nude.

The general has a Queen before him, the favorite of the king, he could do what he wishes, instead he wraps her in his cloak.

The second

His brothers wife had produced many children for him, yet year after year, his own wife had not produced a single heir. Without consult, he declared her barren and took a second wife, the church condemned the action, for the barren wife was sister of the high priest. Oh, insult and war were soon to follow.

Marriage

The Queen dowager and advisors spoke of marriage, for the king and his favorite playmate. It was all In secret, and without their knowledge, yet some how the girl had heard of the plans and went to the young king, that night they escaped and wed much to the chagrin of the dowager.

Perhaps even an advisor sends a woman to seduce the king, to bring him away from his wife. For this marriage? It can not be allowed.

The whore

Taken off a ship as a toll, her father refusing to pay ransom, she was sold to a pleasure house raising up in rank

The Cause of War
By his first wife, he had a daughter, his younger brother did not consider this an heir and always saw himself as the successor, yet before he remarried, the king announced his intentions of making his daughter his heir.

Then he remarried, and had several sons by his new queen, yet... his daughter remained his heir. Much to his wife’s chagrin, she believed her sons should sit upon the throne. And when he died, the Queen was present, she installed her own son. The named heir not to be outdone proclaimed herself Queen, and thus, the battle for supremacy began.

The Murder

A woman is assigned to seduce and kill the king, but what happens when he treats her better than those who assigned her? What happens when he offers her a different life?

The Ambition of Man

Her father wants power, but at what cost? As his only daughter, he marries her off to someone she doesn’t know, she doesn’t love, what will happen?

The Child

A woman falls into a world of mysticism and magic. She finds she is treated well, but for what purpose? Surely there must be one? Before long she may realize she is a prisoner in a gilded cage, oh she’s treated well, like a queen, but she can’t leave. No, she can’t.

So why is she there? If she asks, she will be told, she has a sleeping power, and their king wishes to lay with her, to produce a child. An heir more powerful than any other. And she won’t be let go until the child is made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom