Fx Male Looking For Partner For Unique Interracial Romance

BurdgeBug

Planetoid
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)]Alright, maybe it isn’t so unique to some of you but it is to me seeing as how....well, I haven’t seen many of this pairing on any role playing websites I’ve ever been a part of! Therefore, I’m hoping to find some partners who are interested in this scenario.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)][/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)]I’m looking for someone to play an Asian male against my Caucasian female! The nationality of your character can be any of the big three (Chinese, Japanese, Korean). With that said, the setting can also be either modern day or a historical piece as one of the main plot points for this pairing will be a star-crossed lovers route. I like the idea of turmoil among their families, who don’t believe they should be together due to being different races. I think either a modern or historical setting can work well with that idea![/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)]This is just the basic outline and more details will be discussed once I have a few takers for the idea! I do not care whether you, the writer, are male or female so long as you are fine with playing the male role. As for literacy, I’m rather lenient. 3-5 paragraphs are what I write the most, but so long as my partner gives me at least one, good and solid paragraph, then I can work with it. Smut is something I am also alright with having in the story, though it won’t be the main focus. The ratio will most likely be 70/30 to 80/20 plot to smut. I will list all of my kinks and/or turn offs with my partners once I have them![/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)]I do hope to hear from some of you. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. With that said, I hope all of you have a fantastic day!~[/BGCOLOR]

Back
Top Bottom