Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm not sure what to name this yet

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
We were talking in the chat about a medical examiner school and it made me think of my afterlife; both physically and spiritually. You see when I die I want to donate all my organs that I can and then my body will go to a medical school where they can examine my body. And because I it definitely won't have a grave for my family to come visit me, I requested my family to plant a tree in my name. And so that way they can come visit me if they want.

As far as my afterlife goes I'm not really religious. When I was born I was baptized as Catholic but as I grew up I slowly drifted away from the church. I started to learn about different religions and how they view God or God's differently. So for my afterlife I decided that I wanted to be reincarnated. I believe in that just like I believe in karma. My plan is to be reincarnated into a sloth... In the zoo. I honestly think being a human sucks. Do it like having a poseable thumbs?? Sure. Do I like being able to drive around the country and seeing different things?? Yeah of course. but honestly it would be so nice if I was just an animal living in the zoo where I didn't have to even take care of myself. Somebody would bring me my food, if I needed a bath somebody will bathe me, and I would love to be loved by people thinking I was cute.

so there you have it that is my afterlife planned both physically and spiritually. I plan on writing more and more as I think about it. I used to keep a journal about a lot of things but sometimes it was really hard for me to just right so maybe being on here will keep me accountable for writing. I have another one about me losing my best friend and and not the kind of lost like they passed away but the kind that we are no longer best friends. I want to go ahead and update that one because a lot has happened between the time of the last post to now but I'm not able to just yet.

Back
Top Bottom