Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] (Private RP)

Jack continued to follow through with his passionate kiss and almost immediately after her breasts were freed from their coverings his hands began to explore them. His hands were mostly soft except for the tips of his fingers which were calloused and rough, fairly common for a musician. It wasn't long before the blood they shared had been cleaned up by their incessant sucking on each other's faces. But just as Lyn's hand went to Jack's crotch, she could feel a wash of her own blood fill her mouth as he bit into her lip mid-kiss. However, this time the bite was slightly painful as he became more passionate.

Her thin-blooded lover grasped her arms firmly and slid her off his lap, laying her down across the couch. He slid off his jeans and boxer-briefs leaving him completely bare. Jack was tall and wiry, and clearly had the endowment to match. Despite being clinically dead, there was clearly enough blood left in him to engorge his thick erection. Before continuing their passionate bout, he took a good look at Lyniss. His eyes wandered down her body to her panty covered rump. He slid against the back of the couch next to her, the two of them fairly comfortable with just enough room on the plush cushions.

Jack's erection lay hot and gently pulsating against Lyn's thigh as he ran his hands up her inner thigh, over her covered pussy and up her toned belly, following his hand with his eyes. He had an almost worshipping look on his face briefly before he gave her a half-cocked smile before bringing his lips to her breast, starting out fairly rough.

Against his hands, her breasts would feel soft, the skin smooth and flawless, nipples hardening at the mere brushing against them. She didn't need to breath, but having not been dead too long, she did take in breaths, small gasps when he bit into her lip, a slight sting of pain bringing her attention back to him, but she didn't complain, instead she welcomed the little nip and kissed him again, letting him taste her once more before she was pulled off his lap, and laid back on the couch, her long black hair pooling under her, her eyes watching as though fascinated by his motion of removing his pants, his erect cock exciting her.

It felt hot against her thigh, and she squirmed a little, wanting to grind against it as she had done before, but more than that, she wanted to experience him impaling her on it, the idea of being filled by Jack making her panties obviously soaking wet. But he didn't go right for stripping her the rest of the way down.

Her eyes followed him, tilting her head slightly, curious to see what it was he was after, what he wanted at the moment. Her own body was slender, gentle curves, no fat, but she was not muscular, mostly lithe except for her C cup breasts, a nice handful which seemed to compliment her firm, and curved rear and the curve of her hips, her skin having already pale had not gotten too much more pale compared to how she had been.

When Jack's mouth went to her breast, she gasped, her back arching slightly, "...Mmm... Jaaack..." She purred, his name almost sounding like she was begging for more, but given her current position, she was limited on what parts of him she could touch, so she settled for running her nails thru his hair, caressing him to her soft breasts, encouraging him to do as he pleased with her, certain he would give her what she wanted eventually, doubting he would go to such trouble and not use the rather impressive cock between his legs.

Jack was clearly easily spurned on, the more encouragement she gave him the more enthusiastic he became. As he continued to suckle and nip at her breasts, nipples, and belly, a light trail of dark ichor remained where he must have been drawing blood. Though he didn't really take anything significant. His large hand slipped up the back of her leg and pulled on the elastic of her panties. He slid them off quickly, dropping them on the floor. Her skirt didn't seem to be an obstacle for him as she felt two of his long rough fingers checking how ready she was for him.

He gathered up her own juices and lubrication and pressed them inside for a short time, exploring her depths. After he played with her which seemed like only a few moments he pulled off of her chest and gave her a smile. "You seem to like it fairly rough, Lyniss. I think you and I will have lots of fun together."

He gave her a quick passionate kiss before pinching one of her nipples fairly hard. He shifted to sit up and encouraged her to sit up with her back against the arm of the couch. With her legs over his hips, their chests were close enough that they could reach anywhere they pleased. He grabbed her hair tightly with one hand and ran his fingernails roughtly up the back of her thigh as he pressed his engorged cock against her soaking pussy. He didn't penetrate her immediately, instead her let her leaking wetness lubricate his shaft as he rubbed the length slowly along her wanting cunt.

Thru her previous experiences with her ex, Lyniss found she liked playing rough like this, so Jack's biting, and harsher playing with her was a huge turn on, so much that when he finally pulled the panties off of her there was a wet sheen to them, as well as an easily noticeable slickness to her slit, finding that she was soaking wet, and had plenty of lubrication to slide his fingers into her tight pussy, another moan passing her lips.

His words drew her attention and she smirked a little, nodding her head, "You noticed I see, but did you notice just now, or earlier?" She asked, referring to if he had realized it had started when he had bit her and then gripped her hair to pull her off of him. The pinch to her nipple was not expected, but she managed to bring her hand up and muffle her moan from it, denying him the sound for the moment.

Shifting her up to the arm of the couch was exactly what she needed to get access to him, her legs wrapping around his hips, and her body while pressed to him, left enough room for her hands to feel over his form, as well as going down to feel his hard cock. But once again Jack distracted her, gripping her hair, drawing out another moan of pain and pleasure. Finally she could feel him at her entrance, and with how needy she was, Lyniss let her hips sway and rub against him. If it was not obvious before, it was clear now how much she wanted it, wanted him inside her. Her eyes were desperate, locked on his own, "Please... no more teasing... Give it to me... Please Jack..." She begged, her voice so sweet and yet so lewd to be pleading to him for it, but it wasn't just her desperation to have him inside her, but to let him know that for the time being, she was letting him call the shots, and be in control of the pace, and her.

"Your reaction when I pulled your hair tipped me off" He said and with a playfully quizically look he finished with, "I'm just wondering how much of a little masochist you are and if you find as much fun dishing it out. Don't foget, we're immortal, we can handle quite a bit more punishment than normal mortals. You don't have to hold back with me."

He groaned, finally letting out a vocal sign of his pleasure as she explored him with her hands. Once she looked desperate, he stopped with the foreplay and give her what she desired. Though he didn't start out rough, he pressed hard against her, holding her down with his weight and guided his cock to her threshold. He pushed inside in one steady motion staring her in the eyes until he was all the way inside her. Though he kept a slow pace, he enjoyed allowing his entire length to fully exit and enter her. His tip repeatedly spreading her entrance to get the full feeling of penetration with every thrust. Instead of going faster, he only went harder. Pulling all the way out and thrusting in with full force causing their flesh to audibly slap everytime he bottomed out inside of her. He maintained a devilish smirk as he continued to pound at her, though the mask was occasionally broken to let out a breathy deep groan showing his enjoyment.

"I was curious if you caught that or not, and while I am quite the masochist, I'm not much of a sadist, but I'll keep that in mind." She replied sweetly, her hands having started out gentle, but when he mentioned their bodies being more durable, she let her arms wrap around him, pulling him to her the moment he pushed himself deep into her tight channel. Although she was an adult, it was clear she had not done much, and so she was very tight, and his size only made her feel even more tight.

The first thrust she managed to stop herself from making any noise, but with ever deep, hard pump into her needy cunt, she became louder and louder, her nails scratching down his back while she took every thrust with no problem, the sound of skin slapping against skin deliberately slow, but so deliciously deep inside her. But this pace was not going to get her off, even as he went balls deep inside her, she wanted it faster, and harder, knowing he could do it. Hearing his own groan was a wonderful song to her, liking the sound of his voice as he made it all too clear that he liked being inside her.

A few more thrusts penetrated her until he hit her cervix, "Harder... faster... Please Jack..." She whimpered, her hips working to thrust against him when he surged forward, "I want... I want to feel... what you can really do." Her words mingled with moans of pleasure.

"Maybe I'll just have to test how much you can handle." He said as he pressed all the way inside her and kissed her passionately for a few moments before she felt his large hand wrap around her neck and grip tightly. Although she didn't need to breathe, she still felt the lack of access to her lungs make it so she had to struggle to make any noise. The pain from the pressure on her windpipe also remained.

As he deprived her of air, he bit into her lip, trapping her in the kiss and spilling her blood into their mouths. If she wanted to pull away, she would likely tear quite a bit of flesh. He then proceeded to pound into her hard. Flesh slapping loudly as he fucked her as fast as he could. He was clearly not holding back as she could feel herself being assaulted by his hips. Despite the lack of oxygen and being locked into their kiss, she had full control over her limbs.

Smirking a little, she nodded her head, letting him know she was alright with that, in case he was worried about her willingness to get more rough, which she doubted. The hand wrapping around her slender throat began cutting off her hair and ability to make noise, which while it didn't have the same effect as it had before, it was still arousing to have him be so in control.

Even as he bit into her lip, she kissed him back, and her body tightened around him with the choking, her pussy tightening even more around him to keep him inside her, milking him for everything he had. She didn't struggle against the bite, not wanting to rip her lip open, so she brought her hands to his back, raking her nails down his back, then back up to his hair, gripping it to push his mouth to her own, soft lips pressed to his own, wanting to moan with pleasure at the hard ravaging of her cunt, but she couldn't get the sound out, so the only sign that she was reaching her orgasm was the frantic bucking of her hips against his cock until her eyes rolled back and she felt her juices coating his cock, her cunt like a vice, trying to keep him inside her while she reached her release, her body trembling with the force of it, unable to recall such a strong orgasm, knowing that the rough play had quite a bit to do with it.

Just as she began to shake, she could feel Jack release. Before he bit her lip off, he released the lock on her lips and let out a few stifled groans as she felt him release inside of her. Though the grip on her own throat seemed to tighten. If she had any question if male vampires could ejaculate, she may have just had her answer. Not only that, but the heat of what he released inside of her was unusually warm. With the vampiress's insides at a mere 70 degrees, the instant rise in temperature made it feel quite hot.

When his orgasm started to subside, he released his grip on her throat and led off with a gentler kiss which healed any damage to her lip. Taking hold of her waist, keeping them interlocked at the hips, he fell back onto the couch and continued his more relaxed passionate kissing for a moment before pulling away and laying back to let the wash of the orgasm start to roll off. His face was a glow with the subsiding orgasm as he basked in their lewd embrace. He smiled at her and shrugged, "I hope you don't think I had any intention of taking advantage of you. Of course, I might be right in my suspecting you might have taken advantage of me. There must be more to you than just some goth girl off the streets." He said with an inquisitive tone.

Whether they could ejaculate was something she was curious about, and normally she would never have allowed him to, but with her being dead, she figured there was little risk of her getting pregnant now, which was a little disappointing, but she would manage. He was much warmer than her, and the flood of his semen felt hot, not just warm, but hot.

The kissing turned to something much more passionate and gentle while they calmed down and enjoyed one another's company on the couch. When he spoke of having no intention of taking advantage of her, she shrugged her shoulders, moving so she could lay against his chest, "I am not sure if it would be taking advantage when you seemed to want it as much as I did." Shaking her head, she leaned it against his chest, "Nope, just a BDSM loving formerly homeless Goth Girl Musician from the streets." She admitted to him. "But things are beginning to turn around for me. Slowly, but they are." She said with a smile up at him, "Thank you for doing so much for me Jack."

"Well, I won't argue with that. Though I have to admit that it wasn't quite what I had in mind for tonight, it certainly wasn't something I'd refuse when offered. Besides, what kind of gentlemen would I be to turn a lady down?" He said as a bit of a joke. He gave her another gentle kiss and then put his hands behind his head nonchalantly.

"Maybe, but I feel there might be more to you than you think." He smiled at her with a hint of genuine affection in his eyes, "Maybe I'm just a sucker for a pretty face, but you deserve to know the world you've been pushed into."

He reached his hand around again to take a nice large and firm grim of her ass, his long slender fingers grabbing onto a significant amount of her bare flesh. He shifted his head to peer just behind her at the ticking analog clock on the wall, "Damn, its still such an early night. You know, something you might get a kick out of? A nice hot shower. That is if you are ready for one. There are some benefits to having full control over your own blood." As he said that she could feel his fleshy length rehardening against her thigh. "Vampires can go all night."

"I didn't know if you would be alright with doing something like that with me, since you came off as disliking me at first. But I'll be honest, I'm glad you helped this lady out with her needs." She teased, kissing him back with a giggle.

What he said made her curious and she looked up at him tilting her head curiously, "What do you mean? Before I was turned, I was a homeless dreamer, now I'm a vampire with a job. Sure, it's not what I thought I would have, but it could be worse. I could have gone missing like some of the other homeless people I knew." She pointed out, which did surprise her a little, bringing her to wonder... "Why wasn't I a target for a vampire? I mean... I'm pretty high-risk, no family to come looking for me. No job, No phone, No home." She mused, then shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"A shower sounds wonderful." She replied, sliding off of his lap, looking at his hardened length with a playful smirk. "Hm... Sounds like fun, as long as you don't mind joining me. After all, it's your fault I'm a mess." She teased, waiting for him to lead the way to the shower for another round with Jack.

Jack sat up and put his hand behind his head with a slight look of embarassment, "It's probably stupid of me to concern myself, considering my company." he vaguely gestured to her, "But the shower here isn't luxurious in any sense of the word. Its just a small, old and was probably used by many, many greasy fat mechanics throughout the years. But, its clean and hot. I hope that's all that matters."

He stood up after giving her the warning and led her back down the stairs, both still quite naked. When they got down to the small shoddy shower, it was an understatement to how small it was. The two of them barely fit together, making it hardly a romantic scene. Though it looked like the girls made sure to make up for what it lacked for size by installing a nice wide shower head. The water was hot and when it steamed up it was like sitting inside of a sauna. With her skin so cold, the heat was intense, however, not matter how high the heat was, it didn't sting or burn her skin. It probably wasn't any hotter than what she'd be able to stand as a mortal, but the temperature difference was very obvious.

Sharing the shower was certainly an extremely enjoyable experience, but beyond the closeness and nudity, it wasn't quite as sexy. The heat of the water certainly overshadowed any desire for sex with its intensity. Though once the water started to cool and they dried off, the two retired to Jack's room and shutting themselves in his coffin to enjoy each other for the remainder of the night. As the sun rose beyond their gaze, their energy waned and fell a sleep.

The day passed without worry as the two laid deathly still. Though Lyniss was stirred awake by a gentle wrapping on the door to Jack's room and a meek voice, "Jack?" it was Lindsey's voice, low and raspy. "Jack, are you up?" It wasn't an ugent knocking, but incessent as she repeated herself insitent on continuing until she got a response.

"Any shower is a blessing, I didn't always get to shower in nice places being homeless. Not many places are homeless friendly, so don't worry so much about it." Following after him, she seemed to finally realize that she was walking around naked in the place, but thankfully the others were not there, otherwise Lyniss might have been a little more shy about her nudity.

Lyniss had always liked showers, and baths, and so getting to have one was always a treat, and that didn't change with her being a vampire, if anything, it felt even better than before. And although it was not sexy and sexual, it did allow the two to get close to one another and not mean anything more than sharing the warmth of the water running over their naked forms. Eventually the water went cold, and they retired to his coffin, sharing it this time, which she found less uncomfortable than she figured it would be.

When the sun rose, she went to sleep against him, her body dead still and pressed against Jack in a position that was most comfortable.

Hearing Lindsay's voice, Lyniss opened her eyes slowly and stretched a little, trying to wake up and look up at Jack to see if he was awake as well before she opened the coffin and sat up. Yawning a little, she glanced to the door, wondering if something was wrong. "Is everything alright Lindsay?" She asked with a slight groan to her voice.

At the sound of Lyniss's voice, Jack stirred awake and Lindsay went silent. Seeing a vampire waken was fairly bizarre. There was no groginess or light sensitivity. It was like going from dead to fully awake, fairly disquieting. Jack looked up at Lyn with a smile, both of them still nude and he casually enjoyed her form one more time by running a hand gently over her skin. "Morning... or whatever." He said not bothering to correct himself.

The faint sound of shuffling feet were heard moving away from the door; which Jack did notice. However, too little to do more than to help Lyn out of the coffin so they could stretch out a bit better and possibly look for some clothing. "How are you feeling tonight?" Jack asked with a hint of seriousness.

"Thirsty at all?" Lyniss did feel a hint less filled. She could kind of tell how much vitae she needed till she was full, she could certainly have some more but it only gave her a slightly nagging feeling. After last nights blood feast the two shared, she didn't feel like she had lost much, but between when she went to bed and woke up, she felt a little more empty. "Do you think tonight you'd want to go for a little 'test drive'?"

Maybe it was just a natural reaction, how she normally would wake when she was alive so she just did it out of habit for now. Looking to Jack, a smile came to her lips, "Evening." She said cheerfully, knowing what he had meant. A small sigh came from her at the feeling of his hand touching her skin, and she leaned into him as a chaste sign of affection before getting up from the coffin and looking for her clothing.

Thinking about it, she bit her lip a little and nodded, "Yeah. I felt fine yesterday, and fantastic last night before going to sleep, but... not I feel... peckish I guess." She explained, figuring he would know what she was talking about. Getting her clothing on, she nodded her head a little, but looked toward the door, "Lindsay was at the door calling for you, I'm not sure what she needed, but it sounded like she needed to talk to you." Had Lindsay gotten upset that Lyniss was sleeping in the coffin with her brother? Would she really care that much about who his brother slept with? She wasn't sure how close they were, so it was not completely out of the question.

"Yeah, I think a test drive is going to be necessary, can't go starving myself." She said, although she was not sure how to feel about it, having to feed from people. But if that was how she had to survive, then she would do it, what other option did she have.

Jack looked over at the door when she mentioned Lindsey, "Was she?" He said with no sense of concern. But he got out of the coffin with her and after putting on just some underwear and a t-shirt he headed out into the main room. Lyniss could see just outside the door that all the girls were sat on the couches and looking a bit anxious. They didn't seem put off by Jack's minimal clothing, but it was fairly apparent they didn't seem to have any eyes for him as their eyes seemed to gravitate toward his room with the door still partly open. Possibly trying to see if she was still here.

Though the conversation was somewhat muffled and she could hear them talking about blood and some time of the month. Jack nodded at them and assured them they'd get what they needed later on. Other than that the conversation was fairly kept quiet.

Jack walked back in and finished getting dressed. He didn't seem bothered and gave her a smile. "Yeah, it's nothing important. They just get a bit antsy from time to time when they haven't had blood in a while. They're on a clock that I am just not used to, but they didn't want to make a big deal about it last night. They weren't sure if you stuck around. Apparently, they slept right through everything." He let himself a sneaky grope of Lyn's ass when she wasn't looking and finally replied to her, "Last night was great by the way. Though, maybe I owe you a night out and dinner now. We should take the Astolite to Mercurio tonight and then we can figure out where we want to go next. I wouldn't mind seeing your place if that's okay. I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I kinda feel like we're an item. I don't really mean just intimately, don't get me wrong. But I mean kinda like partners in crime and all. I think we can get a lot done if we stick together, I hope that's alright with you. I don't want to cramp your style. I'm sure we have our own things going on. But I think we could be good friends, apart from the benefits we share on the side." He was seeming to be half-joking, "That's not to say that I am trying to say we're just friends, but you know, we basically just met. I think you are a cool chick and very sexy. But you know, we still need some time to connect, you know?"

Nodding her head to the question, Lyniss got herself dressed, including boots and all. Not interrupting their conversation, she remained in the small space with the coffin until Jack came over again and informed her that everything was alright. Quirking an eyebrow a little, she tilted her head a bit, "You sure? I don't mind waiting for you to feed them, if you need to handle giving them blood first, we were going to go out and see about hunting for my first time, so it wouldn't be too long you would have to go before topping off." She offered.

The conversation started out friendly, but turned into what Lyniss felt to be a, 'that was a great fuck, but I just wanna be friends for now', which she could understand, but she didn't necessarily like. Shrugging it off, she nodded a little and began fixing her hair a bit, pulling it back into a ponytail. "Sure, a night out would be nice, as for dinner. How would we manage that one?" She asked with a laugh, they didn't exactly have restaurants for vampires... did they? Doubtful. "As for seeing my place... well... It's not really mine yet. I just got it from Therese yesterday, or... I don't remember, a few days ago, so it's full of stuff from thrift shops and other second hand places, so... while I am staying there, it's not really My Place. I haven't gotten a chance to decorate it how I would like, which I will be working on eventually, after all, I can't sleep in our coffin all the time. As nice as it is, my goal has always been to have my own place, and this is getting close to that." She said excitedly, but basically asking him to wait on going to her place so it could actually be seen as her's, not what it was at the moment.

"Let's get the Astrolite to Mercurio... Oh, what about that laptop?" She asked, having nearly forgotten about snagging that as well. "And we can still work together, but you're right, we don't know each other all that well." Although she could help but think to herself, Even if we exchanged blood and fucked. "How about we get to know one another better, see how things go from there, best not to jump the gun, or into something too suddenly. I'm really new to all of this, so I still have a lot to learn, and apparently quite a few people want to talk to me, and I need to talk to others who might not be in the mood to see me." She muttered as she got her things together, "We should probably head out now. Get everything settled and turned in so hopefully this "trial" is done and over with." She groaned, rolling her eyes. "Ugh, can't say I like that Prince too much." She muttered softly.

"It's okay. They can go a day or two longer. I don't want them becoming too dependent. I'm no expert in this stuff, but I need to be careful. I know that there may be some side effects to what I'm doing, but keeping them safe and alive is very important to me. If giving them blood makes them act a little bit peculiar but allows them to take a bullet on occasion, I think it's worth it." He says with a sign of genuine concern. He seems to take the well being of his friends and sister seriously, though there was a hint of uncertainty.

"Well, by dinner, I literally mean me taking you somewhere to find someone to drink from. I have my own source, I'm not really comfortable drinking from people without their consent. Especially since I have my own herd, er, well source. Sorry, that's an antiquated term the Kindred use, saying out loud certainly makes me sound like a psycho." He says apologetically realizing the insensitivity of the term. "I'm not trying to imply that I have some kind of blood harem. I love my friends and we take care of each other. I hope that's a better explanation."

"Anyways," he says re-establishing the subject, "Every Kindred has their own thing and I don't really judge, as long as they aren't enslaving or killing innocent people." He throws on his jacket after dressing and gestures for her to follow. "Let's talk more along the way."

He says waves to the girls, "Later, I'll be back tonight or tomorrow night. Call me if you need anything." They all looked a bit down compared to yesterday, all in their own ways. Lindsey looks ansty, Jonna looks a bit distant, while Dulce seems to be a bit on edge. Though they don't complain when he heads out. He has Lyniss wait out front with the laptop--put in a spare backpack he Jack in his room--while he gets the Astrolite.

As they start to walk back downtown, Jack continues their conversation. "That's fine. I just thought it would be good to check-in since you said you were getting emails. But it's up to you, I'm happy to give you your space."

"After we drop this off, do you have any place in mind you think you'd like to kinda stalk around?" He asked, "I know a few places that some vamps like to go, other than the Asylum, there's the Pier and a few small bars in Santa Monica, but if you'd prefer something more classy, and trust me there is a difference, we could head to Hollywood or Chinatown. What do you think you'd fancy? A guy or girl? One is certainly less work than the other. If you want a bit of an easier solution that you might have to pay for, there are strip clubs and prostitutes. Although you don't have to worry about diseases yourself, remember that you can still catch and spread them. Don't turn yourself into a walking plague bearer."

"Oh and if I missed any questions you had last night, since we got a bit distracted." He said looking pleasantly nostalgic about the night before, "Let me know and I'll try my best to answer."

Although uncertain if they should go without the blood that was keeping them immortal, she shook it off. After all, Jack was older than her, and had been a vampire much longer obviously, so he probably knew what he was doing. The fact that they could take a bullet on occasion because of it did make Lyniss pause as though to ask if he was joking, but figured he had actually meant it, which did seem to surprise her a little as they began to leave, the laptop in with her.

“I would prefer consensual as well, I may be into some kinky stuff, but forcing others is not really one of them unless it’s pretend or something.” She said, shaking her head, “So most others call them a herd? It is a little harsh, but not your fault they see people that way, I suppose it comes from being desensitized.” Which she was sure others would not like to hear, but she didn’t care at the moment. “And while you might not have a ‘blood harem’ I am sure some might.” She wondered if some did, and if so, which ones, unable to believe that any would, other than the Prince.

Thinking on how things had been brought up, she did turn to him while they headed out, “What are some of the rules I should be aware of? Other than don’t get caught or seen or out ourselves? I don’t know much, and I don’t want to inadvertently break one of the rules without knowing it.”

“Hm… I don’t really mind where we go, although I am more comfortable in clubs like Asylum since I fit in better there, otherwise I need to change clothing to blend with the crowd.”

Hearing that she could become a carrier for some disease was horrifying, and she looked a little nauseated by it, “Yeah, I think I will keep my distance from those risks as much as I can.” The idea of carrying something like that forever was enough to get her thinking of some way to change from that subject.

Glancing up at him she finally sorted some things out, “And how does the hierarchy work in this world? There’s obviously the Prince, but what other positions are there? And how did he become Prince? Just from being the strongest? Voted in?” She wasn’t so sure about the last one, knowing she would never have voted that prick into a position like that, but then again she did have a biased against him for having her staked, tossed into a trunk, and nearly killed.

"The biggest rule you need to follow is don't let anyone know you are a vampire. Be inconspicuous." He explained as some mentor passing down occult knowledge, "So your idea of asking before biting, is not likely to work often. You need human blood or you will eventually go crazy. Like a tweaker on bath salts, you'll jump some random passerby teeth bared and rip off his face with no care of who is watching. Anytime anyone learns who you are, you become more in danger." He finishes the point, "If you dress like a goth chick, act like a goth chick. Honestly, I can't really instruct you on hunting, cause I don't do it. Maybe talk to Jeanette, I'm sure how she gets blood might be more your style. Honestly, I don't know a lot of people here. I've been here for a few weeks. Maybe you could talk to VV or Damsel. But they both hate me, too. So, I can't really introduce you. They'd probably want to tear my head off, literally."

"This rule is called the Masquerade by the Camarilla. Breaking the Masquerade is punishable by death for them. Anarchs figure things out, they deal, they fix the issue and many times death is the last resort. But Cammies take zero chances and give zero fucks."

"Breaking the Masquerade involves a lot of stuff. Showing off is the big one. If people see you using your super powers or baring your fangs, you're dead. If you make a ghoul or vampire without permission from the Prince, you're dead. If you write down vampire lore that a human gets a hold of, you're dead. The cammies will find you with their magic and they will chop your head off." His tone was very serious and getting more exaggerated and angry toward the end where he had to pause for a moment to regain his composure.

"Blood is everything, Lyn. Blood can control you and you can use it to control others. Your blood also allows you to use your powers. Whatever clan you are decides what powers you get. You asked me before what clan so and so was. The standard answer is Ventrue, Brujah, Malkavian, Nosferatu or Toreador. You will know these types fairly often. The Ventrue are men of power, they were business suits, patronize people and try to control you. Brujah are rebels, they wear leather, ride motorcycles and try to tell you what you should be fighting for. Malkavian are crazy, they are scary and you should be nice to them and don't spend too much time with them. Nosferatu are ugly, you'll know when you see one, if you see one. Toreador are fancy pants art lovers and you'll find them staring at pretty stuff. They are almost always sexy, and you'll probably always want to fuck them. Most, won't tell you what clan they are. They like to keep it a secret, because once you know, you've got power over them, you know their strengths and weaknesses. If you aren't in the Camarilla, fuck clans to be honest. Just be who you are, other than stupid old traditions, Clans are old news, in my opinion. These old corpses think clan is everything, but what they forget to tell you is that the clanless are the real power. Caitiff have no flaws, they can use any power despite who their sire was and replace the need for Clans."

"Therese is best to ask about Camarilla business. I honestly don't care about their heirachy. I just know I like to stay away from them and keep to myself. I don't really get along with other vampires. Lil... Lyn, you are different. You're innocent, you haven't yet been soiled by their traditions or ideologies yet. Maybe that's why I'm a bit reluctant. You have one long conversation with a cammy or an anarch, and you might just think I'm just another thin-blood loner. It's happened before." His mood had gotten real sour as he divulged his wisdom. He recognized this and tried to fix his mood, "Maybe talk to a Gangrel or two, now they have an ideology I can respect. Do your own thing, and don't fuck with society. Freedom is the real way to live."

This was a lot to take in, but the more he talked about it, the more fascinated by it Lyniss seemed to be. It was also the fact that he was talking with her, and not just giving her the cold shoulder like before.

The more she listened, the more she wanted to learn about it, and ask him more, but she waited until he was finished speaking to speak up again, "So, you mention the clans. How do I know if I am suppose to be part of one? Or which one am I a part of? Would it be the same one Lily was?" She asked, not realizing that there were so many different ones. She did notice that Jack said Lil, and wondered if he was about to call her Lily on accident, or if he was refering to her and Lily being different. He mind was beginning to think on other things now, nodding she sighed a little, "I need to see Jeanette, let her smooth things over since I think she believes I'm upset with her. And I need to talk to Therese about the job and adding the girls." She mentioned.

"I'll ask Jeanette about feeding when I get there since it is more my style to be like this, although I can dress 'normal' if I have a need to, but this just feels more natural." She said as they continued walking.

After a long pause, it was starting to nag at her, and Lyniss watched the area around them, trying to avoid seeing his reaction to the question that had been plaguing her mind. "Jack... Were you and Lily... Where you a thing? Like... Involved?" She knew it was a bit soon, but she had this little nagging feeling telling her to ask, after all, the two seemed pretty close, and while he was cold toward her at first, now he had exchanged blood with her, and slept with him in more than one way.

He shrugged, "Lily was one of those who kept their clan to themselves. She was an anarch who worked for a Cammy. But Jeanette is so chill about these things and Therese almost never comes down from her perch. She's not really a social butterfly. So no one cared about her little secret. I don't care about clan at all, to be honest. I don't care what my clan is and glad not to be a part of it."

"Anyways, sorry for my ideological ranting, I'm starting sound like an Anarch. You would be of Lily's clan, but I don't know what that is. Though, you could be clanless, Caitiff. I'm not really sure how Caitiff work, but I know that its never on purpose unless your sire was also clanless. Who knows, maybe she was clanless." Their conversation went on for some time and they arrived on the borders of downtown in record time. Without the need for breathing or taking breaks, travel was a piece of cake. They had probably walked a good 6 miles without needing a break or slowing down. It took them no longer than 2 hours at their steady pace.

They were on the street her apartment was on, which was shared with Mercurio and led to the pier. Only a few miles up a perpendicular street was The Asylum, the diner, and some smaller businesses. Few were open at night, though some points of interest were the pawnshop beneath her apartment, the clinic, a small cigar shop, and a fairly shady dive bar.

"I'm sure Jeanette was just toying with you. She's a bit playful, can be fun, but sometimes annoying and sometimes real scary. Never forget that she's like a hundred years old. I don't know that she's that old. But she just gives me the chills when I'm around her sometimes."

"I knew Lily for a few weeks. We talked a lot when I played there. It was a while before she learned I was a vampire. She didn't care that I was thin blood, she liked my music, and the girls liked her. All good signs. She was distant though, had some skeletons. We never got close, but I really liked her. Should of known..." He paused, "I might be overly glum about someone I suppose I barely knew, but she was really someone, you know? A breath of fresh air among the corpse dust."

"I don't want to compare you to her, you're both unique. But, where it counts, as far as I'm concerned, you are similar in the right ways. We have stuff in common, you're sexy, the girls like you, maybe a little too much. If you were standing where I was, you'd get it. It's not like looking in a mirror, more like... well, it's probably better explained by someone much smarter and older than me."

He stopped with her just as they were outside of Mecurio's place and took her hands looking at her trying to seem both romantic and genuine, "Yes, Lily is on my mind almost all the time, but it's for the right reasons, okay? I owe her a lot and her memory keeps me going. Her death needs to be remembered as a mistake by the Camarilla and the Anarchs are going to learn that standing and watching an execution makes them an accessory. Kindred aren't above morality and they're going to learn it the hard way." His genuineness faded as his eyes filled with fiery ambition. The way he spoke certainly seemed like Lily's death affected him in a somewhat psychotic way as he seemed lost in thought no longer looking in her eyes, but through them.

While it was interesting to know more about the new world she found herself in, it was a little irritating that she knew so little, wondering if she was the most uninformed vampire in their world. At least for now that was how she felt.

When the rant finished, Lyniss laughed and shook her head a little, “It’s alright, I like hearing other people’s opinions and seeing things from the view of others, especially when this world had so much going on. And I don’t want to hear the biased opinion of those in charge.” The pace was much faster than she had realized and glanced around, seeming a little surprised by their pace.

Seeing her apartment not too far off, she nodded in the direction for him to see, “My place is over that way.” She said, and told him the apartment number in case he wanted to find her some time later.

“As for Jeanette, I think she thought I was upset at being left alone. She had found me at the diner around the corner, and said she wanted me to audition for ‘her’ club and brought me in, but she and her sister got into an argument and I think she forgot about me and left me to audition alone for her sister without an introduction.” Arriving at their destination, she paused and looked up at Jack when he took her hand. Listening to what he said, she nodded, but seeing the look in his eyes, she became a little more serious, “Be careful, if someone else hears you say that, they may take matters into their own hands, and you have the girls to lose among various things you could have taken from you, and I don’t think they would feel too bad about it. Let someone who has nothing to lose teach them a lesson once they learn enough and get a better handle on their situation.” She said with a smirk, and began heading inside. “The girls need you, so you need to put them first.” She added over her shoulder.

At her mentioning the girls, his face softened and he nodded to her and followed her up to the luxury apartments. Jack pushed the call button out front to buzz Mercurio, "Good timing! I'll buzz you in."

Inside the place was a lot more serene with its fancy classical music playing inside and the lack of the bloody mess from before. When they made it inside Mercurio's place he still looked fairly worse for wear, but both he and the apartment were cleaned up. Still, when he stood up to greet them, he groped at the place he had been shot with a wince of pain. "Nice to see you two still workin' together." The man said in his slightly faded New England accent. His eyes also lit up when Jack took the Astrolite out of his backpack. "Oh, excellent. You guys did such a great job."

Jack replied seeming a bit miffed from his recent rant outside clearly reminded who this job was for. "So, is that all? We free to go?"

"About dat." Mercurio's looked switched from nonchalant to a bit more serious. "Well, the boss... you see, he's got plans for this stuff." He gestures to the Astrolite. "There's this warehouse by the docks. It seems its somewhat of a Sabbat interest. The boss wants it gone. Like bam!" He exclaims, "Nothin' left."

"What do we look like, man? It's one thing to rob a couple of crooks, but taking on the Sabbat? They'll slaughter us." Jack looked quite disinterested.

"Hey, I know it sounds bad. But it pays well, okay. The place isn't crawling with thugs or anything, its just a small warehouse with maybe a few guards. Probably a bunch of shovelheads, you guys might be young, but you've got brains, while they're just a few dumb brutes. You've got a few days to plan it out. If you're still feeling unsure, let me know, but at least give it a thought. Unfortunately, the boss is a bit, shall I say, unforgiving when it comes to your types."

"What the fuck, man? I might be new in town, and..." Jack started to say angrily but Mercurio put a hand on his arm.

"Chill man, I'm just the messenger, okay? Grievances are going to need to be brought higher than me. You know what I am, Spike. I got no say in this. Just know that I'm not your enemy. You guys did right by me and I want you to know that I appreciate it. I got somethin' real nice comin' to you two. Take the money for now, when you're done the warehouse job, you guys will be pretty setup. Trust me. I take care of mine." Mercurio let Jack go, who was only slightly less upset looking. "How about you, doll? I know this is all new to you, but how's everything comin' along. I hope Spike's been showin' you da ropes. Crazy world, ain't it?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom