Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] (Private RP)

Like a starving man, Mercurio lapped at her hand with desperation. But, he wasn't greedy, in less then a minute, he stopped, "Yeah, that's the stuff." He said with blood on his face and groaned a bit. He didn't seem to get any better on the outside, but the bleeding did seem to stop for now. "Thanks a lot doll. You're a life saver. I really owe you one okay, if you need anything just let me know." He took a moment then heard the phone buzz again. He reached over and hit the red button. "Yeah?" He asked.

A familiar voice chimed in, "It's me boss man."

"Alright, come in, I've got a new task for you, and this time with some help." Mercurio replied and buzzed Spike in.

"Spike's a good guy, by the way. A lot of vamps don't like him, cause of the whole apocalypse thing, but lots of you are starting to think twice since the war started." Mecurio finished what he was talking about before the two heard Spike running in.

"What the fuck?!" He said rushing up to check on Mercurio, half pushing Lyn out of the way, not initially noticing who she was.

Mercurio sputtered as he was jostled, "It's alright kid. Chill okay?" He coughed again and caught his breath, "I'm okay, this nice girl here just saved my life. Lyn, this is Spike, or so he calls himself."

"Lyn?" He said a bit confused at first glance, but then it came together after he got a good look at her, "Oh, your from the bar..." He chocked up for a moment, "Oh... you were..." He took a couple steps back and looked like he was suppressing some harsh emotions. "Well, alright..." He looked back at Mercurio, "What's she doing here?" He said sounding a bit put off by her presence.

Mercurio raised an eyebrow, even in his state he noticed the awkwardness, "Have you two met? Well, small world. Anyways, we have more pressing matters. You two have got to head down to the pier and get the Astrolite. Those bastards I made a deal with stabbed me in the back and took the stuff and the money. You guys gotta get it back, everything. The Astrolite and the money. I know you guys probably aren't up for killing anyone, but they need to be taught a lesson. If not tonight, soon. Once I get in touch with some tougher pals, they're done."

"What the hell happened, Mack? I was just supposed to get it from you, those guys did this to you? Crap..." He looked worries and took a few breaths trying to calm himself down, "Okay, I guess we don't have a choice." He looked at Lyn for a moment, but didn't say anything.

Lyn watched him and once he let go of her hand she pulled it back and wiped it off on her black skirt before licking the bites shut, which she actually looked at, knowing most other vampires would not have found it so interesting, but being so new, it was odd seeing it them seal up as though nothing had happened. Hearing him talk to Spike on the phone she frowned a little, having very mixed feelings about him.

Upon his entering and nearly pushing her to the side, Lyn glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Had I waited any longer, I don't know if he would have made it." She said as she leaned against the wall. Seeing Spike finally look at her she nodded her head, "Yeah, I was at the bar... Singing... until I got shot and killed, and yeah... Lily..." She said rather sadly at the last part. "I'm here because I was told I need to complete a trial, otherwise I might still be killed." She explained.

Listening to Mercurio on what was going to happen Lyniss looked interested. "I need details. Who has the Astrolite? Where would it be? Number of enemies? And no I would rather not kill people, but murder is not the same as self defense." She said casually. She was often involved with breaking and entering with street rats to get a few bucks here and there, but she had never been caught, so she was fairly good at it.

Glancing up at Spike she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't mind working with him. I'm too new to give a damn about why the older ones don't like him." She pointed out, figuring that was a benefit in her opinion. "If you're not up for it, I might be able to get some old friends to help pull it off if it's just a sneak in and steal it type job." She said with a smirk to Spike. She doubted he would back down, but she needed him to not be so hostile toward her.

One thing that was hard for Lyniss to ignore was how pleasurable it felt to bite into her flesh, to feed another her blood and to lick the wound after. There was a strange pleasure that was something akin to sex. It supplied that same kind of satisfaction, dulled by the seriousness of the situation, but still quite apparent.

"Don't get too enthusiastic, Lyn." Mercurio advised, "You might be a vampire, you may never age, but you are certainly not immortal. Bullets hurt you less and you have powers beyond mortal understanding, but you aren't all powerful. However, one good shotgun blast and you might as well be as good as dead. So, I would suggest taking a less forward approach. And, no... no outsiders. This is a quiet job, well, at least it was until those bastards decided to make things difficult."

He turned to Spike, "You know the place. The chemist who made the stuff has a small run down shack near the pier that doesn't get a lot of attention. He uses that shithole as a lab. Its fenced off, and they almost always have someone watching the front, so you are going to have to be careful. Guns will likely draw attention, so I suggest taking something nice and heavy along in case you get into a scuffle, of course, those teeth of yours are more than just for feeding, I've seen vamps tear a man's throat out with those chompers. They will likely be packing heat though, so be very careful. Of course, stealth isn't the only way to fool an enemy, if you've got the assets and leave your pride at home, you might even be able to charm your way in. In the end, how you deal with it is up to you.

"If you get the Astrolite, hide out in a safe place for a day or two and I'll come pick it up once things die down. Don't be seen or followed, that's the ideal. We need a cold trail for this job. The chemist had 2 other guys with him, maybe more at the shack, but they probably think I'm dead and don't know my connections, so I doubt they'll be expecting company. Also, remember this isn't a revenge thing, vengeance is for the movies. This is business, they sealed their fate once they decided to start a war. They're dead one way or another, whether you enact that end or not. Of course, I wouldn't blame you for leaving the dirty work for the Vets. Killing might not be the road you want to go down just yet. Like I said, its up to you either way." Mercurio grasped at his wound and flinched staying silent for a moment.

"I'm up for it." He seemed almost offended by her comment as if she was questioning his ability, "This isn't my first time dealing with this kind of situation. I suggest staking the place out first before sneaking in. If we can get the money and the Astrolite without being seen, they can just send a clean up crew later to deal with the others. It seems crude to deal with them so harshly, but honestly, these guys are a blight on the city. They go out of their way to hurt innocent people and I know this city would be better off without them. In a world where people struggle everyday to make ends meet, there's no room for people like them. They aren't worth your pity." Spike looked like he had a personal vendetta when he spoke out against them. His expression remained cold to her, however.

A thought crossed her mind as she heard him talk about those who had back stabbed Mercurio looking between the two men. "Are they human or like any of us?" She asked, referring to a vampire, or ghoul. Lyn could managed a quite job, she had done many and that was how she preferred to do things,, but she wasn't so sure on getting in through charming guards or someone. "And you want this done tonight?" She asked, figuring a day of staking out the place, then they could have time to get a head count, an idea of the guards rotations, and where the money and Astrolite was. Otherwise, this was going to be a little risky trying in the same night.

Being informed that these people were such bad individuals meant she would have less issues in causing harm to them if things went sideways, but the goal was to do this quietly. Seeing the way Spike talked about them, Lyn wondered if there was something personal about it for him, but seeing as how they only had so much time, she figured it was going to be better to ask about it on the way. Glancing at Spike Lyn sighed, "I don't have anywhere safe other than my apartment. Do you know of any places?" She asked before motioning her head to the door, "Since you know the way, let's get going, we can talk more along the way." She said as she glanced to Mercurio, "You going to be okay like this?" She knew the bleeding had stopped, but he still looked like shit for lack of a more elegant term.

"Well, I'd love to get everything back tonight, Doll. But, its not worth being hasty if all it gets me is a couple piles of ashes. This is urgent, but also important. We gotta get that stuff back, I'd be just a happy to get it back tonight as in a few days. However, like I said, we need to lay low after an operation like this. Crime takes time and patience. You gotta chill out and keep a low profile, otherwise the fuzz gets on your tail and your ashes in the slammer before you know it." Mercurio speaks, still weary. He seems to be using a lot of his strength to continue the conversation, possibly enjoying giving up wisdom. "Anyways, I'll be fine. Maybe in a bit of pain, but I'll live thanks to you. When I get my next hit from my Master, I'll be good as new. Just don't tell him about our little mix up or he might get upset. Seb's always touchy when it comes to doing things by the book." Looking quite exhausted he puts his head back and closes his eyes. "Let me know if you need anything else. I need like 2 days to sleep this off."

Spiked was wringing his hands. He was either nervous or impatient, likely both as he sat and listened to Mercurio's lecture. However, when the New Yorker quieted down, he started toward the door. "The apartment is a great place to lay low. I've spent many a nights in there, its almost like the place is invisible to both the cops and crooks. Are you ready to go?" He said to Lyn, though not looking at her. "Don't worry too much. Like I've said, I have a bit of experience with this kind of thing. Not a lot, but enough to deal with a few thugs, as long as its only a few. I just hope you are ready to defend yourself if you need to. Is there anywhere you wanted to go before heading to the pier? We have time for a stop or two, as long as its nearby."

Listening to the wisdom of the old man, Lyn nodded a little, and at mention of the cops and getting thrown in the slammer she smiled a little and shook her head, "I have done many thefts without getting caught by them. But I'll be careful none the less." She assured him. Glancing at Jack she nodded, "I have others I need to meet, but I don't think it will be as short as a stop or two, so I'll see about getting to them tomorrow morn- ugh... I mean night. Damn this is going to take some getting use to." She sighed as she got up and followed out of the apartment, "Take it easy Mercurio," she called back before leaving the building. "So do you have anywhere you want to stop off at first?" She asked curiously, wondering if there was anything he needed before they did some recon on this place they needed to get the stuff from.

"Not really. I just want to make sure we don't have any distractions before we head out." He seemed reluctant to talk to her. He avoided her gaze, kept a stoic look on his face and walked a step in front of her as they headed out he apartment and headed toward the pier.

It was still quite late, not too late for the occasional miscreant or late worker to be wandering around. There was an unusual vibe in the air, one Lyniss was still getting used to, a vibe of paranoia and mistrust amongst those who were regular to Santa Monica's night life.

People kept their distance from the pair as they headed away from the taller buildings and the air started to become cool, breezy and salty. It was a fairly long walk to the pier maybe around 45 minutes to an hour. Spike replied only when spoken to, he was either in his own mind at this point, or avoiding conversation which kept a mood of awkwardness the entire trip.

Rolling her eyes a little she let the comment go, not feeling that this was the best time to get into it with him. However, as they continue walking down the pier Lyn noticed that people were avoiding them, walking around, as opposed to the purposeful or carefree way they use to just bump into her, not realizing she was there, or not caring, now they seemed to be giving her a wide bubble of room.

Lyniss was always paranoid, but this was different, something was different about the vibe around her, going through the air, what was it, and why was she able to feel it so much compared to before.

About 45 minutes passed, and Lyniss had gotten over this 'I'm not talking to you unless necessary' mood of Jack's. Stopping she waited for him to notice that she was not following any more. "We need to talk before you get us both killed." She stated bluntly and motioned to an alley just a few steps behind them, without looking at him she went that way, she scanned the area for any homeless people or others who might be down this way, then leaned against the wall and waited. She figured he would be angry about this little detour, but she didn't give a shit. She was frustrated with the way he had been treating her, and she did not feel she deserved this treatment from him of all people.

"Get it off your chest. Whatever your issue is with me, just state it so we can actually talk about it, and that way you don't get us both killed while being in your own mind. Although I didn't want or ask for it, I don't want the life that Lilith gave me to go to waste. Do you?" She snapped, knowing it might have been harsh, but she didn't have time for being gentle, she needed his help to pull this off and if he was not helping her, he and she could get killed, or found out.

I didn't take long for Spike to notice the patter of her footsteps missing from their hike in the silence of the night. He sighed as she spoke bluntly and it took him a moment before he turned to follow her in the alley. There wasn't much emotion in his face, other than maybe apathy. There was a hint that he was forcing this look on his face. He listened to her quick lecture and he struggled to maintain the facade, but when she was done he closed his eyes and took a very deep breath. He shook his head, clearly trying to maintain his cool. "Okay, I don't really know what you want to hear. I want to just keep my cool, get the job done. I didn't know I was going to see you tonight, so I gotta deal with it. I don't want to piss each other off. We're on a job, not on Maurie. No offense, but its just not the time. I have issues, yes. I'll deal with them in time. But now, I gotta focus any pent up aggression on something other than you right now. Is that cool?"

He wasn't particularly eloquent, probably not well educated. He was to the point and matter of fact. He was from the city, clearly. Probably spent a lot of time on the streets, maybe in a gang, maybe just from lack of anything constructive to do in his youth. He didn't rush them, he stood patiently keeping his eyes averted and looking like he was trying to bottle anything up that he didn't want to deal with at the moment.

Glaring at him, she wanted to hit him, to do something that would get a reaction out of him, something other than that cool, calm expression. "What I want to hear is the truth, for you to get what ever is going on in your mind out in the open so you're not being distracted by it. It's dangerous to go into a job without being focused on the task at hand, and the fact that I can see it so clearly means you don't have your emotions or thoughts put aside or under control." She stated, just as bluntly as him, but her's was more because she needed to get this done quickly if they were going to get this done tonight, "And so you are aware. I'm not pissed off at you, you're the only one pissed off here, I have no reason to be angry with you. And while pent up aggression is fine, don't let it cloud your judgement. I want to get this job done successfully, and get back to figuring out what the hell I am, and what to do with myself now."

Stepping back out from the alley she started walking the way they had been going, "I believe you were leading the way, so lets get going again, sorry for the detour." She stated, although she really wasn't, but it had taken a moment from their time to get this done, at least for scoping the place out, not certain if they could pull this off tonight, but if they could, Lyniss was down forgiving it a try.

Before she could step out of the alley, Spike put his hand on her shoulder stopping her to turn and face him. "Listen, I don't have any beef with you. Wrong place, wrong time, I get it. Its not your fault, but, that doesn't make us okay. Lily was..." He turned away for a moment, covering his eyes with his leather fingerless gloved hand, messing up his face before turning back and continuing. "She was important, to me, to a lot of people. She didn't deserve that, and I..." He paused again, "I saved her... but for nothing, she threw everything away. It wasn't her fault, Lily was beautiful inside and out. I blame LaCroix, of course, that bastard deserves no respect for what he did. Now I work for him, I'm a fucking lackey of the man who murdered my..." he paused again, "Who executed Lily. Can you really understand what I'm dealing with right now? Can you honestly look at me and tell me that you have some words of wisdom or insight to share with me that's going to help me deal with my issues right now?" He started to look quite upset, a mix of rage and sadness. He stopped himself, took a moment took a breath. "If you think you can fix me, shoot. Let's hear what you've got to say about my issues so that we can solve them in the next couple minutes." Although he was clearly speaking rhetorically, he let her go and waited for a response.

Feeling his hand on her shoulder, she stopped, and although she had no need to breath, she did give an exhale and looked to Jack, "You're right, it wasn't my fault. But don't get the wrong idea. I appreciate her saving me, but had I known what the consequences were for her doing that without permission, I would have told her to leave me. And had I not been recovering from a stake in the chest, I would have asked him to kill me instead, not her, but it's a little difficult to speak after having just been changed, and then stabbed in the chest. He didn't exactly give me a chance to talk, otherwise I would have asked him to fix the mistake by killing me instead." She confessed. She did catch that he said she was something to him and tilted her head a little, "What was she to you? Were you two together?" She asked, trying to figure it out. When asked for words of wisdom, Lyniss smirked and shook her head, "Sure, I do. How about you don't get Lilith's child killed, since I doubt she created others, I figure I am probably the closest person related to her other than the one who created her. So unless you want to see the last of her be snuffed out like a light in a puff of ash... let's do this job right."

"As for fixing you... that's going to take more than just a horrible pep talk from a homeless nobody to manage, but if you get to know me, maybe I can help with that too, given some time." She looked up at him now and shook her head, "I just wanted you to vent a little to be honest. To get it out of your system so we can get this job done." Glancing at the ground Lyniss nodded a little, "I know everyone would rather have Lily back, and that so many people now hate me because she died and I didn't, and if I could, I would change that, but obviously I can't. And I hate that she died because she saved me, but I don't even really understand why she did it. She didn't know me, it was the first time I had met her. But now I am on everyone's shit list either because me being changed got her killed. Or because they just lost a very useful, loved person, and all that was gained for it was some homeless little begging piece of garage, who wanted to be a singer." She snapped back, finally showing that she also had things on her mind, and what was going on his her head as she walked away from him, clearly done with this conversation. Damn it, now I need to calm down or I'm going to mess up. She thought to herself.

Spike listened to Lyniss, at first disinterested but his stone face seemed to have softened as she continued. "I... I don't know what we were. I liked her a lot, and she certainly gave me the time of day, but... nothing really happened. You think you have eternity..." He paused and sighed with a semi look of pain on his face, but he didn't seem to pleased when she brought up being related to Lilith, "Blood means nothing to me. Being related or sharing blood with someone doesn't automatically make you worthy of my respect. People earn my respect on their own merits. Don't take this the wrong way, I don't wish you any ill will and I know you are new, but so am I, I don't have that much to teach you. I'll watch your back, but I'm not here to babysit you either. In our world, the kindred world, its truly every vamp for themselves. If you give someone a sip, they'll want to suck you dry. Remember that when you start wanting to trust a monster, cause that's all we are. The new blood, you, me, Lily... we're a bit different. It's those old corpses who've lived way beyond their allotted time, they've forgotten what being human is all about. There's no compassion, all they have is fear. Fear of losing their power, their place to us." He sighed and calmed himself down, "Listen, I don't have anything against you, not anything real. You seem like a good chick, but don't presume that got some kind of connection. Maybe we share something in Lily, but you didn't know her, not like me. I appreciate your attempt, but we gotta create our own connection. It's just the way I work."

He listened to her last bit still a bit distant, but he did seem to soften up and took credence in her words. He nodded to her in the end in acknowledgement of what she said, he even blushed a bit, possibly embarrassed about something she said, possibly hit home a bit. When she walked away he grabbed her shoulder again "Maybe... but, no. It's not your fault. No one should have died, I appreciate what you are saying, but, our world is fucked, that is, the Camarilla are fucked. But they don't belong here. In LA, the indies rule. They stepped in..." He stopped himself. "Well, let's save the history lesson for later. Let's just say we are cool for now, and get this job done. Okay, are we cool?" he put out his hand for a shake, though not quite a traditional one. Kids of the street don't learn the old fashioned man-o-man shake. People like him offered their hand out of more than just etiquette, it meant respect, trust, loyalty and of course, familiarity. The shake was usually only shared between men, but on occasion, a woman who was seen with equal respect could be offered the same gesture, showing that indeed the man could trust them to watch their back.

Stopping as he grabbed her shoulder, Lyniss turned and looked at him, "That's all I need, is for you to watch my back, and I don't care if I get your respect, but right now I need to be able to trust you. Respect can come later if we even bother to talk to one another again." She said, "And I don't need you as a babysitter, I've been taking care of myself since I was young, and although I may be new to all of this." She motioned to herself and him, "I know how to pull off a theft, I'm not that much of a burden, I have some experience." Sighing she pulled out of his grasp. "You know... it's sad that the vampire world is like that. A place where if you won't drain someone they drain you, but don't get the wrong impression of me, I don't plan on trusting someone in this world, especially the ones who staked me thru the chest when I didn't even know my crime, and honestly, I have a lot of people to talk to, since all this started with Jeanette inviting me there that night." She mused.

"And I learned a long time ago not to have connections, just a lot of acquaintances, it's easier to deal with people when you don't get attached, it's less likely to surprise you when they stab you in the back. But lets be honest, you are angry with me, even though you know it was not my fault because other than blaming the Prince, I am the next best outlet for your grief." Seeing him offer his hand she looked at it for a moment, hesitant in taking it, not wanting to get too close to him, but at the moment she needed to be able to rely on him to get this job done. Finally she brought her own hand forward and grasped his, hoping she could trust him this once. "Now lets go, we should try and get this done as soon as possibly, and we've wasted enough time chatting." She added, motioning him to lead the way.

He listened to her, and simply acknowledged what she had to say with a few nods, "Yeah, wasted is.." He was about to say something, but stopped himself, "Let's just get there." He took the lead again like before and they finally made it down to the pier. From this street the road led into a small free parking structure where there were only a couple of cars resting for the evening. The car park was abandoned for now, however as they reached the main exit onto the pier, Lyn noticed the area was cordoned off with police tape. A squad car was parked on the pier with its lights flashing and a pair of officers were standing around it looking bored. A man in a trench coat was standing a bit further down on the phone. It was hard to make out his conversation at this distance, but it seemed fairly casual. "This way," Spike said as they took a flight of stairs down that led them right onto the beach instead.

The salty breeze, sound of the waves and a soft crackle and smell of a controlled fired filled their senses. Though a bit of a back entrance to the pier, this small little beach didn't seem to get much traffic. It was either a hidden gem, or more likely, saw some fairly unsavory customers. It was interesting, however, after all her years living here she had never once wandered down this flight of stairs. It was normally just easier to walk right onto the pier. They weren't completely alone on the beach. There were four others, they stood around a barrel with a low fire burning inside and sitting near by. There was some gentle slow trance music playing from somewhere she couldn't quite see, but the quality spelled out cellphone speakers.

Before they could get a good look at the group, a woman with dark hair, a tan jacket and tight black jeans turned to look at them and her eyes widened with concern. At first she looked surprised, but then more curious. She approached them swiftly and started to speak in an accent, it was a thick latino accent, but sounded more proper than Mexican accent that was common in the area, more like the one from an actress in a dramatic telenovella. "Up there!" She pointed at a stairway that led up a cliffside where stood an old decrepit looking beach house. "Through the chainlink fence and up those stairs. Those men you are looking for, they are up there." The woman said nothing else. Spike didn't look surprised, he had a sympathetic look on his face after he seemed to make out what was going on.
5JkUE24.png
Lyn had never seen this group before, at least as far as she could recognize, but they were clearly homeless. No one stands around this late at night around a lit barrel and by the looks on their faces, they weren't enjoying themselves too much. Although they didn't look aggressive, they didn't seem happy that their circle was interrupted either.

Last edited:
Noticing he was about to add to her statement she glanced at him, hoping he would not finish the statement, which thankfully, he didn't. Following behind him, Lyniss felt uncomfortable, mostly because she didn't visit the pier at night, not since there had begun being deaths under the bridges of her friends. Noticing the cops, she began to wondering what they were doing there, seeing the police tape, but figured it might be better to not pay too much attention, lest she make herself suspicious. Going down to the beach, she found herself feeling out of place, not frequenting at night, most the times at this hour she was either at The Asylum, or finding a place to hunker down for the night with a few look outs if she had some to work with, and on the rare occasion, she was stealing something to pawn later for a little money to eat, but that was rare.

Seeing the people around the barrel, Lyniss knew they were homeless, and had been there before, especially on cold nights. Was it cold out tonight? She wasn't too certain, but given that they were around the fire, she assumed so. I'm going to need to keep an eye on the weather from now on, that way I can dress appropriately for it. She thought to herself. Seeing the woman was odd, she seemed out of place to Lyniss, however, she knew better than to say anything. Looking to where she pointed, Lyniss followed after Spike, although knowing his real name and calling him Spike was just... unusual.

"So? What's the plan?" She asked Spike softly as they made their way up the stairway, hoping he had something in mind, otherwise Lyniss was considering just getting a look at the situation adn head count, then regroup. She hoped he had a better idea.

Spike smiled at the girl and nodded, "Thank you," He said simply and when Lyniss rushed ahead he followed behind. The group watched them walk by, but only remained silent and looking dejected as they went on their way. Spike didn't seem too distracted by them. He answered Lyn's question, "Well, so far, the only plan I have is to see if they are waiting for a fight. I have a feeling that after they betrayed the bossman, they might be a bit anxious. They clearly didn't know his connections. They're either real ballsy or real stupid. I wanna see if they have anyone keeping watch and if they have any sentries. If so, we keep in the shadows and keep an eye on them. We might have to just flank and drop them, one by one. If we are coordinated enough, they'll never see us coming." He sounded like he's done this before with a partner or team before.

"Of course, one of us could be a distraction while the other sneaks up behind. That often works. You might make a better distraction then me. They'll probably underestimate you and drop their defenses. I can take them from behind, knock them out." He slows down and gets quieter as they get close to the top finally whispering, "But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just see what we are up against first, then we'll make a strategy."

Making it to the top, it came clear that this place could be nothing more than a hideout for crooks or a squatter haven. The place was quite run down. However, it was cleverly hidden from the rest of the city. On one side a rickety wooden privacy fence and the other a concrete wall separating the beach from the city. There was a driveway with a VW van sitting in it, meaning there must have been road access in the back. The house was only one story, fairly small at all. It was a stucco sided house, much like many of the suburban houses in SoCal. Many of the windows were boarded up, but there were some dim lights coming out of the front window. There was definitely people here and awake. They could even hear people inside arguing, but it was too muffled to make it out from here. There was a small white picket fence blocking the way in and right at the gate was a shirtless guy smoking something he rolled himself and looking fairly bored.

The two were just peaking their heads over the top of the stairway, unseen for now, but once they were up, they would be in fairly plain sight. Spike looked to Lyn and whispered, "Well, looks like we won't get much further from here for now. We'd either need to distract the guy, or wait for him to get himself distracted. We can wait, but we do have a time limit. We'll need to get back somewhere safe for sunrise. I wonder, do you have any ideas?"

It wasn't much of a plan, and from the sound of it, sneaking around, or trying to see if the guy was interested in her and distracted enough to give Jack an opening were the only ideas coming to mind. Of course she didn't like the second idea, finding it a little ridiculous that as a human she had never done this type of thing to complete a job, and yet as a vampire she was having to consider it. Giving a small sigh she thought about any other options. A cursory glance didn't give much to go off of, and it was just the two of them, meaning there were not a lot of choices. And with limited time, it meant doing things the way Jack had suggested.

Thinking on this she nodded a little, "Alright, I will see what I can do." She said as she made sure her hair was down, and a little messy looking, other than that she looked like most other transients in the area, albeit a pretty one. "Hopefully he's into women. If so, I hope your good enough to get behind him and knock him out so I don't have to do something questionable with him. Standards after all." She said with a bit of a smirk. "Unless you can think of something else before I go up there, I think it's the best thing we can go with right now."

"Its all about doing it quietly. Trust me, I can knock him out. I'd rather just be discrete as possible to avoid any future beef, ya know. The fewer of them see us, the better. Even if they see you, I'd doubt any of them would want to admit being bested by a girl your size, no offense." He thought a moment first, "Nah, this is our best plan. You distract the guy up front, he's probably not going to respond to anything but money or sex. Guys like these tend to care about little else, maybe getting high occasionally. As long as you feel you are up for this, I've got your back, no matter what. I won't leave you alone, if anything, there's only one guy right now. If we need to bail, we'll bail. I'll be watching you the whole time, just get him to face away from the stairs. Maybe even try to get him away from the window, and be quiet, if the guys inside hear what's going on out here, they might come and check, just try and keep him quiet too."

He nodded to her showing he was ready for her to go and took a stance where he could just see them, but was fairly hidden in a shadow. The guy up top wasn't really trying to hard to be a look out. He stood looking bored and smoking. He seemed to be looking everywhere but the only obvious place people could come from.

"I know quietly is the way to do this. I just haven't pulled it off like this before, so I'm a little nervous, but I can give it a shot." She told him, as she glanced around one more time before she began heading up, her arms wrapped around herself as though she were a little cold, and given that they were near the water, it was no surprise. She hardly needed to lie, she planned on telling him she was alone, needed a place to be safe for the night, and ask him to keep her safe, warm and company to pass the time, including a little flirting thrown in with it. Alright, so it wasn't entirely true, but it was the first thing she could come up with other than being a whore, and her being here alone without someone watching her back, very unlikely, unless she was trying to get him into trouble with a pimp. So she would go with this plan and hope he would be gullible enough to go for the bait, then it was just a matter of turning him in a different direction for Jack could make his move.

Looking around nervously she tried to make it seem like she had not seen the man earlier or known he was there at all, and being so petite she shouldn't come off as a threat, waving one of her hands, the other wrapped just a little under her bust to show the rough size of her cleavage she gave a sweet smile toward the man, "Sorry... I didn't know anyone would be up this way... I... I was just looking for a place to get warm and rest for the night..." She said meekly, her body swaying just a little as she approached him, but not too much.

The guy standing guard was quite surprised at first when noticing Lyniss's wave. He looked like he hadn't expected anyone at all tonight. He scrambled a bit and grabbed a baseball bat sitting next to him before realizing that was going on. Then when he made out who she was and she started to speak to him, he seemed to chill out. The man was chestnut haired, with an athletic build and wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. He was okay looking, a fairly symmetrical face with few blemishes. He looked a little high at the moment and the smell of weed emanated from the joint he had just dropped on the ground. Something he resolved fairly quickly.

He regained his composure, but the look he gave her was less than cool. With a sinister grin he gave her a wink and a nasty cackle, "You looking for a place to shack up," His tone and accent were fairly crude. Clearly lacking a proper education and had no tact or etiquette. "I can certainly find you a nice cozy place to lay," He was clearly only interested in propositioning her and by no means beneficent. "What's a sweet number like yourself doing up here, you look like you should be out at the Asylum with the rest of the geeks." She certainly had his attention at this point and his eyes were mainly focused on measuring her up.

Seeing him grab the baseball bat, Lyniss paused and took a step back, looking a little concerned, but seeing him relax, realizing that she didn't look like much of a threat, she continued toward him, giving a slightly wary smile. "Yeah, I need a place to stay for the night, somewhere warm that's not in an alley or cardboard box." Looking to the baseball bat she tilted her head a little, "Are you going to put that down? Obviously someone your size doesn't need it against someone like me." She pointed out, looking down at her scantily clad body then back up to him. "You can search me if you want," She offered, making it sound a little like a come on. She knew he was already interested, and her stomach clinched in disgust at the way he looked at her, and how he behaved, she hoped like hell Jack would do something before she had to do too much with this guy, but if he didn't she was considering it herself.

When he mentioned that he could find her a place to lay, Lyniss put on her best 'Thank you so much!' smile, making it look like she really appreciated it. "Yeah? Could we go there soon? It's chilly in what I'm wearing." She said, her hand sliding up and down her arms. As he inquired about the Asylum she nodded a little and sighed, "My... My boyfriend lied to me and... and was with some other chick tonight... So I can't go back there..." She said sadly, although it was a complete lie. She had not had a boyfriend for a very long time, not since... hell, highschool. Walking closer to him she let her body brush against his, looking around, "So? Where is that cozy place you were talking about? She asked, looking in the direction of the place he was guarding. "Over there?" She asked curiously.

The thug put down the bat at her request, almost absentmindedly more interested in getting his hands on her instead, "Aw, I'll take care of ya, baby. Like your boyfriend never could." He said and grabbed at his crotch lewdly. The guy was quite crude and had no shame. The look of a predator was on his face, like he was not going to let this little social meeting end without him being satisfied.

When she brushed against him he forcefully, though not overly aggressively put his arm around her grabbing her backside and pulling her against him. He was very strong and despite his crudeness smelled like he recently showered with a strong scent of men's body wash. He also had the smell of weed lingering on him as well. He was very well built, his chest was firm and she could feel a large bulge pressing against her midriff. He was erect and was not afraid to boast to her that he was, at least through body language. "Don't worry baby, I can keep you warm right here for now. We can head back there in a bit, but how about you show me some appreciation first."

With her focus drawn and blocked by the larger man and his focused on her breasts only inches away from him, it took them both completely by surprise when a hand with a large rag covered the eyes, nose and mouth of the thug, "Help me hold him down." Spike whispered as he struggled to keep the man in the headlock.

Seeing the bat go down relieved Lyniss, not wanting to get hit by the bat should things go sideways. His words were typical and she almost wanted to roll her eyes at the crotch grab, but she let them get closer, much more than she would have ever gotten with this man, but a job was a job and she needed to help get the stuff needed.

His strong grip around her much smaller frame was not too surprising, and although he seemed crude, he didn't smell as bad as he acted, that was a slight plus. Even the smell of weed had not bothered her, she had liked the smell of the stuff, although she never smoked it herself.

Pulled in so close to him, her hands went to his chest. It was more of an instinctual move to let her looked up at him instead of being enveloped by him. If his attitude had not been so poor, she might have found him mildly attractive, but his personality needed much work. Grinding herself against the bulge Lyn wondered when Jack was going to step in, and how, telling herself that she was not going all the way with this prick. It was in that moment that while the male's eyes were focused on the exposed flesh of the top of her breasts that a rag came over his mouth. Lyn was slightly surprised, but did as Jack said. The goon's own arms having been wrapped around her, so she wrapped her's around his in an attempt to keep him from reaching for Jack. Of course right away her thought was to first get him down and the way she knew best to get a man onto his knees would be to hit him in the most sensitive of spots, his being rather obvious right now. Without hesitation, Lyn brought her knee up fast and hard, going right for his hard-on, in attempted to help get him into a more easily manageable position, and knock the wind out of him.

It seemed like the man was about to break free of Spike's grasp when the sudden knee to the groin surprised him and made him crumple. With him now completely stunned and gasping for air, he breathed in the sweet smelling substance on the rag in large gulps and quickly passed out. Now nothing more than a limp bag of flesh, Spike dragged him over behind the van, out of sight from the house window. They didn't make much noise, but at any moment if someone had just looked out the front they could see the altercation. But luckily it sounded like the people inside were still arguing heatedly.

Spike grabbed the bat and offered it to Lyniss, "Do you think you could handle this? At least in case we get caught, you'll have some protection." He started to undo the pants of the thug, out cold, and started to pull them down. The thug wasn't wearing any underwear under the jeans and his dick was semi-hard despite the recent tussle, it was decent size and fairly cleaned up. Spike wasn't, however, trying to put the moves on him. Instead he checked the pockets, which held only a lighter, a small plastic baggie with crumbs of pot and some rolling papers. He tossed them on the ground and threw the pants into some bushes out of sight. He gave a half smile at Lyniss, shrugging, "It might slow him down if he wakes up."

Back
Top Bottom