Seeking patient male

Elleinar

Jupiter Bound
I remember back in high school, in Mr. Morin's AP Literature class, an extensive lesson on Virginia Woolf. We read A Room of One's Own, Mrs. Dalloway, and explored her love affair letters in length.. All of that is a little fuzzy now.

You see, in the last year, I have been dealing with a trauma-related handicap, and my mind just isn't the same as it used to be.

But if I do recall correctly, there was a lesson stating Virginia Woolf made the claim that Roleplay was a lesbian art. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it standing out to me because, I loved to roleplay yet was completely heterosexual......? Yes, it tended to be a female sport (in my experience) but lesbian???

This was because my sexuality had never come forward in roleplay, as I was an avid Neopets roleplayer. I did eventually find my way to an adult writing forum of my roleplay partner's creation, where she actively vented her sexuality as a pansexual.

I suppose the claim began to make more sense after that, but as I didn't really engage in erotic writing myself (just trolled the smut in avid curiosity), I still couldn't agree.

Now I have been flirting with the idea of erotic roleplay all year, but I haven't been able to land a partner. However I have vivid dreams drawing me back..

As both a survivor and someone who is plagued by idolations, I find myself thinking about Virginia a lot. I could totally see myself loading a trench coat with rocks and taking a swim. She was a deep soul, she had guts, and I would like to revisit her writing someday.

But I digress... I'm here in search of a male roleplay partner. Just because I'm not ready to completely jump on Virginia's bandwagon just yet...

So, all I really ask is, if my voice catches your attention, please drop me a PM. I'd like to make a friend who can guide me back into the world of roleplay, and show me what a male has to offer therein.

Consider me a virgin. The reasons stated above aside, it's been a solid decade since I roleplayed. But I can write-- I know I still can. Just give me some patience and be willing to start us off, and I will be enthusiastic to carry us forward and collaborate on ideas.

Thanks for reading
-Elle

Back
Top Bottom