Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question How does the Artist Showcase work?

LRBK

★ Professional Lurker ★
I read the main post desrcibing the Design team and how members shouldn't steal art and all that business, and when I looked down I noticed some of the threads were shops for banners, avatars, art, etc.

Are the folks on the Design Team the only people allowed to have such threads where they can create images or art for other members to use upon their requests? I ask this because I'm an artist myself, and in the past I have run such a thread on a roleplay forum where I would offer to sketch people's characters and very much enjoyed doing so.

I understand if this is not possible to do on this site or beyond my privileges, (or maybe there's some discrepancy due to my lack of full access at the moment,) but I am curious about how this works and how the site handles roleplay related art request threads and other similar topics.

There isn't any real special rule/requirement regarding Design Team, other than being able to do that stuff lol. There is an application members can fill out if they are interested in various positions on staff.

Staff Application/Informational

Thank you for the answer! Sorry if I ask too much, but I just want to make sure I have it right. If I wanted to be able to have a thread where I could do art requests, would I have to be on the Design Team to do that? Or am I able to do this as a normal member?

Don't worry about how many questions you ask, its no trouble.

I'm a little rusty on design team and the whole artists section so I kind of took a look at things again; Anyone who wants too can kind of make a thread for art/graphics etc like that but you don't need to be on the Design Team.

The Design Team are people who also help make logos/thread layouts and the like for the site as a whole, not just members profiles/sigs etc. ^^

So a normal member can make a graphics thread in the Artists Showcase.

Ah, okay! Thank you so much for helping me out with my questions, I really appreciate it! I don't know if I will try for the design team at this time but maybe later on at a future date! Again, thank you for your time, you were super helpful!! :heart:

Its no problem, if you have any other questions or need any help just let me know and I'll help how I can. ^^
Hope you enjoy the site~!

Back
Top Bottom