Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captain Marvel’s Hair (Endgame)

What do you think of Captain Marvel’s new hair in Endgame?

• She looks badass!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I don’t really like it.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
I’m obviously a fan!

2-F272-F9-A-B96-B-4-A97-A896-3-FD051-A2-E742.jpg

Where is the "I don't mind it, but she looks like she is about to call the manager because her kid broke a vase and its the stores fault"

I wish I liked her, because her hair is the best part of her character and her acting in those movies right now...

Oh yeah the first thing I thought was "WOW right outta the comics" I just don't buy her as an actress in the role.

Considering her comic was cancelled 6 going on 7 times because nobody will buy it, i'm not sure saying it's comic accurate is the best compliment.
Especially considering it's like that in the comics to pander by making her a stereotype.

Adding onto that Brie Larson being a crappy person in general, her total failure with that whole acting thing, and carol danvers herself being a trainwreck of a character, i'm at least grateful that in Endgame Thanos Infinity punches her into irrelevance.

Did they though? Did they? Cause they don't write like they did. They couldn't even make the Skrull good guys that only looked like bad guys at first. They just outright made them evil until the film decided they were good guys all along.
For reference, they tried to murder Carol and/or Fury at least 4 times before they say they don't want to hurt anyone.

And no i don't care about spoiler tagging this, because nobody should have to sit through this movie where nothing happens.

You are getting off topic. We are talking about her hair. That's it. Why youre bringing the direction of the director of the movie and the comic book sells is irrelevant. As far as I am concerned and staying on topic her hair is comic book accurate to me.

I get it you dont like the movie

Well i don't like her hair because she as a character is terrible. Thus her hair is just a tactical decision to pander to the dull masses and steal their money, rather than making a good character, who got a haircut. You know like Thor.

If she were a good character i would probably like her hair, so it IS relevant.

Does this matter? It doesn't make her more likeable. I didn't see the Captain marvel movie because I didn't have the money but if End Game was anything to go by....She isn't very likeable. Her hair....mehh!

Does this matter? It doesn't make her more likeable. I didn't see the Captain marvel movie because I didn't have the money but if End Game was anything to go by....She isn't very likeable. Her hair....mehh!

Accurate......

I haven’t seen her movie and have no desire to do so (the only reason I will buy the movie is to have the full collection In the first 3 Phases. Captain Marvel was never a favorite, so 🤷🏻‍♀️) but I thought she was shit in Endgame. Not THE shit...just plain shit. The only part of Endgame I didn’t care for. I wasn’t sure if it was the character or Brie Larson that thought her shit didn’t stink but I could not stand her either way. Her hair style changing did nothing for me, didn’t make her anymore likeable to me. Although I will say, she looked better with the longer hair, still just meh to me though.

If she’s the new face of the new Avengers, you can rest assured, I won’t be watching much of Phase 4, not like I did with Phases 1-3.

Panther, Strange and Spider will be the faces of phase 4 if you ask me, considering how poorly CM was reviewed by fans and critics compared to most marvel movies I don't think you will have an issue there. Also CM was only in Endgame for about 3 mins and 19 seconds. From what I've been able to glean, Brie isn't someone that most the cast care to work with. She seems to have a bad attitude about things.

Panther, Strange and Spider will be the faces of phase 4 if you ask me, considering how poorly CM was reviewed by fans and critics compared to most marvel movies I don't think you will have an issue there. Also CM was only in Endgame for about 3 mins and 19 seconds. From what I've been able to glean, Brie isn't someone that most the cast care to work with. She seems to have a bad attitude about things.
This is admittedly a touchy subject, I mean when it comes down to it, I don't know much about Brie Larson, all I know is she's CM but as far as I was concerned there were three things I didn't care for about her. One was her acting, it seemed bland to me and it could have been better(She's certainly no Gal Gadot and I like Wonder Woman). Two was her role in the film, some of her parts in the film were not especially good and I felt a bit conflicted on other parts. Three was TBH how she interacted with some of the other characters, Rocket was the only one I felt actually called her out at one point but the rest just took her excuses like they were gospel and I was like "Hey HEY! Don't take that from this incompetent cop!" saying "The rest of the universe needed me" isn't good enough and seems like a dodge.

Brie Larson is probably worse than her role. To explain her acting, she has never been in anything anyone has watched previously, aside from Scott Pilgrim where she played a character nobody actually remembers. People say she put in a good performance there, buuuuuut the director for that movie was well known to basically micromanage EVERYTHING about his actors, so she wasn't acting, she was a puppet on his strings. Also she was playing some selfish egotistical bitch apparently, so yeah, no acting necessary.
She also won an oscar for acting badly in a movie called the room? Yeah, good job naming your movie after the best known bad movie ever. But here's my review of that movie "LEARN TO EMOTE YOU LIFELESS BITCH!"

So yeah, she can't act. She is not a character, she's first of all a mary sue and second of all a "female character". Not like Gamora who is a CHARACTER that is FEMALE, but she's a FEMALE and that's all the character you need. However of course she's also a "feminist icon" so she can't act like a normal human, female or otherwise, in any fucking situation, she can never be wrong either, hence why they had to make the Skrulls explicitly evil in her stand alone movie, then make them good guys out of nowhere when the plot demanded it. Cause otherwise she's a space nazi...... unfortunately they forgot that since she just lets actual Space Smurf Hitler just run away when she could've stopped his genocidal rampage, that kinda makes her look OK with space smurf hitler running around bashing people's heads in with a hammer. But, meeeeh.

There was supposedly a cut of Endgame where she featured much more heavily, however since everyone hated Captain Marvel, they used the get the bitch out the film cut instead. Which explains all the lies of her having a huge role in Endgame, and then in reality she did absolutely nothing in the film and could've been taken out entirely. She does absolutely nothing just about any other character(Mostly Thor) could do.

So pretty safe call they're gonna dial back on their "Captain Marvel is the new Iron Man" bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom